Back to Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

Samantha
Samantha Singh

Married on 03/05/2019

Remarkable Wedding Experience

Jenn Borgh is amazing! She is really organized and a true professional. We planned our wedding from Canada, mostly over email and some phone calls with Jenn and the whole experience was smooth and everything went off without a hitch. Jenn helped me to plan two events: a South Asian themed Welcome party at Mystic India in Whitter Village and our wedding day at Borghvinvilla.

I can't say enough positive things about Borghinvilla, Jenn and her team! This venue - the CLIFFS, gardens, and reception space will blow you and your guests away. It's a charming little building with beautiful gardens that back out onto the Caribbean Sea. The photos do not do it justice!

Jenn helped me to coordinate every aspect of our wedding: decor, flowers, catering, cake, DJ, lighting, music, transportation, wedding rehearsal and day of scheduling. All her recommended vendors were the very best and super professional yet fun. Jenn helped me bring our vision and vibe to life! Because of her, I knew I didn't have to worry about all the little details. She delivered on all her promises and the venue and decor exceeded our expectations. The FOOD was fantastic! All of our guests raved about the food esp. Soup, jerk chicken and Jamaican patties. Her staff were courteous and attentive. Our guests are still talking about our wedding!

Jenn - Karan and I are so happy we chose you and Borghinvilla. Our wedding day was magical and memorable and we can't thank you enough for all your hard work, planning, great advice/guidance and professional execution of our dream wedding. I don't know how you kept track of all the details I wanted. Thank you for always listening to our feedback and trying to make us happy with every detail that we spoke about. You are truly remarkable and keep doing what you do! I know you've made a lot of couples happy! Karan and I only wish we had more time at Borghinvilla - we hope to return one day!

Rodaina
Rodaina

Married on 07/14/2018

The most breathtaking wedding venue in jamaica. If we had the chance to get married again this venue will still be our number one choice. This venue was what I had in mind for a destination dream wedding. We had the best day ever.
#smithingitup2018

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that you chose Borghinvilla and had such a fantastic wedding. Please stay in touch!

T
Tricia-Ann

Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing venue. Straight out of a magazine. Seriously. I couldn’t believe I found this gem. It’s even better when you realize the owner, Jennifer and her team are one of a kind. My mom had passed away a couple weeks before the wedding and when I arrived to see the venue for the first time, they gave me a lovely card offering their condolences. It was so very thoughtful.

Communication was on point and fast from the very beginning. Everyone worked tirelessly to ensure my day was super special. This is the kind of place that you have to tell everyone you know about. Hotel weddings are cookie cutter and they are always on some time constraint. I knew I didn’t want that for my day and Borghinvilla gives you all the privacy, beauty and time so you can truly soak in the day. The awesome thing with this venue is you get ocean, you get greenery, you get sunset, you get sand, you get wide open skies. You get everything in one. My guests are still talking about it. Love love love the Borghinvilla venue and team!

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue's reply:

We love you two. Thanks for choosing Borghinvilla! Please stay in touch! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

M
Melisia

Married on 06/09/2018

The Borghinvilla team is the best! My now hubby and I got married in Jamaica on June 9, 2018 and planned the entire wedding from New York. We contacted Jennifer, the owner, in October 2017 and she responded with wedding packages and rates the very next day. Trust me, that is a major deal for venues in Jamaica. There are some venues we’ve contacted that we still haven’t heard from.

Borghinvilla is gorgeous! That’s undeniable! If you’ve ever wanted a cliff side, garden, or beach wedding, you can have it all at Borghinvilla! There’s the cliffs area where you can see the most gorgeous sunsets on a clear day, a garden area with lush flowers and a beach-style area with sand. We fell in love with the venue and booked immediately after a family member gave only rave reviews after visiting on our behalf. We saw the venue only a few days before the wedding but never once felt nervous because we were in contact with Jennifer almost every week.

She offered everything we could ever want on our wedding day. From the most delicious Jamaican food that even the Jamaicans who attended our wedding cannot stop talking about to connecting us with a dj, travel agent for flight and rooms for our guests, local transportation, the coconut jelly guy and even doing a Juici Beef run the day of the wedding. She was also our day of coordinator.

Borghinvilla is perfect for destination weddings especially if you don’t have needs for hotel accommodations or don’t meet their guest minimums, roughly 90% of guests must stay at most of the hotels in Jamaica. We had about 85 guests who had the flexibility of staying anywhere on the island.

Borghinvilla is a fairly new venue and a true gem in Jamaica when you consider the ease of planning, service, value and the unlimited options! Be patient and organized but it is all well worth it! We had a blast and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day! Many many thanks to Jennifer and the Borghinvilla team!

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue's reply:

We know how busy you are so we REALLY appreciate you taking the time to give us such a lengthy review to help other couples choose Borghinvilla. Thanks so much for choosing Borghinvilla. Please stay in touch!

R
Riti

Married on 07/14/2017

We can't thank Jennifer Borgh enough for making our day(s) truly amazing! She and her team went above and beyond and provided excellent results for our Jamaican destination wedding. Jennifer definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! She was there for us every step of the way; from helping us find our amazing photographer/ videographer, to coordinating with vendors, to recommending hotels & getting our guests booked into said hotel, to making sure every detail we envisioned was carried through. We are so grateful to have had her as a wedding planner. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better planner. She has many years of experience in this business and we appreciated that she was very knowledgeable of our cultural traditions. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was always a quick email away, and she made sure to schedule phone calls with us to ensure she was meeting all our requests/ needs. She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! We highly recommend Jennifer Borgh & Borghinvilla to anyone in need of a destination wedding planner!

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. It was a pleasure working with you to make your dream wedding come to life. Please stay in touch!