Back to Branches Olive Oil

L
Lily

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing wedding favors!

Branches olive oil is amazing! Daniel was so quick to respond and super informative with all of my options. I also went into the shop to try a few out before I decided which one flavor I wanted and the shop is so cute! I would definitely order from them again. I love my wedding favors and cant wait for my guests to get them. I looked at so many spots in socal and this was by far the nicest quality and most affordable option around. Definitely will reccomend this to all my friend and family! Highly reccomdend!

Brittany
Brittany Vitale

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Favors!

Couldn't have been happier with these mini olive oils for my wedding favors! Our guest loved them! Great communication with customer service and the design process was also very easy. Prices were also the best I found compared to many other vendors online, and the olive oil tastes great!

Sandra
Sandra Villeda Lopez

Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

I met them at a Bridal Show in March. I ordered Olive Oils for my Daughters High School graduation party. When I contacted them they were very helpful and willing to help me with anything I needed. I was nervous because when I ordered them Memorial Day Weekend was approaching and wasn't sure I was going to get them on time. I got them 3 days before the party as they promised and they arrived in great condition. My family and friends loved them and thought it was such a great idea since we are a foodie family and my daughter is heading to a Culinary School. Thank you -Sandra Lopez

Everett
Everett Hanson

Married on 04/05/2019

Unique Olive Oil Favors Designed Just For Us!

Branches olive oil designed a unique custom label just for our special day using the fonts and colors we requested and they looked amazing! Once we accepted the proof for our label, it only took them a few days to ship out the order, and we ordered over 200 bottles. We ordered a couple extra just in case and tasted them before the wedding and they tasted amazing too! Would highly recommend! 👍👍

C
Catherine

Married on 08/21/2010

Stress-free and easy

The process of picking out and ordering our olive oil and vinegar favors was so easy. The favors were elegant and designed exactly how I asked, and we received them in a timely manner. Our guests loved them!