Back to Brandy

Featured
Tim

Married on 10/08/2016

4.7

Going into choosing a wedding band, I was lost. I was starting from scratch. After a careful search, it was clear that Brandy was a great value. However, it wasn't until leading up to the wedding and the actual day of the wedding that I ended up even more satisfied than expected. Stephen was professional and helpful from the first second I contacted him. There was no sales pitch, no push, and no need to negotiate. He genuinely showed that he wanted Brandy to be a part of our wedding. He was understanding for the many details we were hoping for, and gave great advice on making the day perfection.
We were pleased with all aspects of our wedding, but the #1 complement I got time and time again, was the band. They had great song selection, great musicians, and kept every having fun from beginning to end.

Thank you Stephen and Brandy for a memorable experience. I would absolutely suggest Brandy to friends and family!

Jessica
Jessica Busto

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing Talented Band!

Brandy was absolutely amazing! They are incredibly talented and were able to play such a great playlist that had our guests dancing all night! Working with them was a breeze, they answered any and every question and were fabulous MC's the entire night long. Brandy Band made us truly feel special and we also knew our guests were taken care of and having so much fun dancing the night away. I am still getting compliments from our guests. I highly recommend booking Brandy- you will NOT be disappointed!

H
Holly Latulippe

Married on 06/30/2019

Brandy Band was amazing!

Brandy band was amazing! EVERYONE commented on how entertaining they were! They kept everyone on the dance floor having an incredible time. It couldn't have been better! They helped make our special day an incredible memory!

B
Brenda

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Terrific

Amazing! Everyone danced all night long! Steve and entire band were professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for a wedding.

Priscilla
Priscilla Levesque

Married on 10/27/2018

5 plus stars!

We had an amazing time at our wedding. So happy we choose to have Bandy play at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. We appreciated the time Steve, the band leader took to make sure everything went smoothly as planned. Really, could not have been happier with the amazing, live sound of Brandy!

R
Reynolds

Married on 10/13/2018

We Danced All Night!

The band was totally amazing! Pretty much all 100 people at the reception exploded onto the dance floor as soon as they could, and it rocked all night. Everyone had so much fun.

Please tell all the band members how pleased we were. They just made the celebration about as joyful as it could possibly be.

Brandy's reply:

We had a great time performing for your family and guests! Thank you for allowing us to be part of the special day!

Heather
Heather

Married on 09/15/2018

Professionals who got everyone dancing!

Steve and the whole team at Brandy were nothing but wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We got married in September '18, and not only did they make sure everyone got on the dance floor, but they handed the ceremony music flawlessly and helped keep everything running on time. They talked through all of our anxieties, our schedule, even our complicated parental situations and made sure that everything was handled the day of our wedding. Steve even sent us a worksheet beforehand to make sure everything was in writing and ready to go. I'd recommend them to anyone -- truly helped make our wedding day an amazing experience.

E
Erin Sadler

Married on 08/04/2018

Fun fun fun

Brandy was absolutely excellent. Excellent speaking voice, excellent intros, timing perfect, dress professional. Variety of songs excellent. Quality of equipment very high. They handled last-minute wedding ceremony request excellently. Live guitar at cocktail hour was great. My mom was a wedding planner for ten years and had remembered them as a good value and fun party band. Their website and videos are not fully representative of how awesome they are in person. Contemporary hits and classic dance tunes handled with ease. Had our entire reception up and dancing the whole time, people of all ages. They made our event without making the event about them. I had no big finish planned for my event, but Steve made the ending really special by having all our friends form a tunnel for us to exit through with bravado. My groom, who loves music, was really, really happy with our choice. We had a blast.

May S

Married on 09/03/2017

Easy to work with, reliable, and great entertainment

Brandy was so easy to work with. A few phone calls to get the details down, and they showed up ready to entertain all night. I found the price to be reasonable and the quality of the performance high. Many compliments from guests, and importantly no stress for me planning the wedding.

Meghan

Married on 09/02/2017

Brandy Band was a dream to work with and we have received so many compliments on their performance from our guests. They really helped make our wedding perfect. The pictures on here make them seem a little stuffy, but in person they were energetic, thoughtful, and attentive. It's really hard to judge these things online, but I'm so glad we ended up working with them.

J
Jaclyn

Married on 07/08/2017

I just wanted to send you a message to tell you how unbelievable the band was, people have been talking about it since they left the venue seriously it was 1,000 times more perfect than I could've ever even imagined.... You guys did amazing.... Right down to fitting the Disney Wishes soundtrack to the fireworks! I can't wait to share with you our videos from the special day so that you can see how awesome you guys were!

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts we couldn't have asked for a better day and we were so happy that Brandy Band could be a part of it!

B
Bridgette

Married on 11/12/2016

They truly made our wedding. From the bridal party entrances to the human tunnel they had our guests create to lead us out, they made the entire night run smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Greater Boston area!

Mary B

Married on 10/29/2016

As with every vendor who will be a part of your day, you want to have a connection with them, you want to feel confident in their ability to do their job with minimal stress on you. Brandy hit all of these qualities. So professional. We never had to chase them for information or feedback. They knew what had to be done and when and they made sure it happened.
As for our night, the dance floor was filled all night with all guests. They played to the crowd and what we wanted them to play. There was a small problem at the venue (not due to the band) yet they fixed it quickly without any drama. After the wedding... So many guested commented"... And that BAND? Where did you find them? BEST EVER!?
THANK YOU BRANDY!

E
Eben

Married on 10/22/2016

No advice. This was a great band!

K
Karissa

Married on 09/17/2016

We loved Brandy! Steve is great to work with. The band sounded amazing and people spent all night on the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend them any day!

Michael

Married on 08/05/2016

Steve and his band were model professionals. They helped plan everything down to a T. From introductions, first and last songs, song choices for dinner breaks. Their sound and energy during their sets were amazing and their repertoire included everything from golden oldies all the way to current top 40 charts. Steve as an MC is great. Cici's voice is reminiscent of Stevie Nicks.
In terms of value, they provided me with an excellent competitive price, with the options to add a horn section if I so desired. Over all I highly recommend Brandy.

T
Tara

Married on 07/17/2016

Steve is so easy to work with, quick to respond and happy to help. The band was amazing, people danced non-stop all evening despite the 90 degree temperature!

P
Peter

Married on 06/25/2016

Brandy Band truly made our wedding. They got everyone out on the dance floor and kept them there…even guests I wouldn’t have expected would leave their seats! We had attended a few of their local shows ahead of time to get a sense of their style and their performances were fantastic. Our wedding was no different! They energized the crowd with a great mix of music and they kept things lively throughout the night. Stephen was attentive ahead of time, and we were in contact several times before the wedding. They were open to requests and abided by our no play list. They were very organized in terms of introductions and announcements, which kept the night moving smoothly. I would highly recommend Brandy Band to anyone looking for a professional band, with great sound and energy, and who will orchestrate an event like a pro!

User6709954

2+ years ago

Our number one comment from guests is that they loved the band! They were very excellent and reasonably priced. Their appeal spanned the generations at our wedding as evidenced by compliments and presence on the dance floor. Very high quality music.

D
Dave

Married on 10/30/2015

Live music adds so much to a wedding and these guys are top notch professionals. The range of music they play, the quality of their vocalists and instrumentalists,and the party atmosphere they help create is just great.
Having a wedding band is not cheap but its well worth it, how many times are you going to get married? Hopefully only once so make it something to be remembered. We believe Brandy was one of the main reasons we had many guests tell us our wedding was the best they had ever been to.

A
Antigone

Married on 10/17/2015

LOVE Brandy Band

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and could not have been better. Brandy Band made the reception feel seamless and SO FUN. Everyone was dancing all night and commenting as to how good the band was. Choosing a band that was within our budget while maintaining quality music was so important to us. We found that instantly with Brandy Band. You will not be disappointed by this talent!

User6041610

2+ years ago

Brandy band was amazing! We have a large family who loves to Dance and have a good time! The band was great! They were very fun and allowed for some impromptu crowd participation.. Our family is still raving about how much fun he band was! I wish I could get married every weekend and hire them agan!

User5105905

2+ years ago

Brandy was AWESOME! A band can definitely make or break your party, and this band definitely made ours! They were super responsive and open to special requests. We loved every minute of their performance!

Christine Graichen
christine

Married on 06/27/2015

Brandy played at our wedding in June. Everyone RAVED about how great they were. My husband is a musician. He is very picky. He selected Brandy and I am glad he did! For 8 months, I would contact Steve from Brandy whenever I had a request or an idea... Then 2 weeks before our wedding he had a conference call with us and he remembered every single thing I asked him to do! I highly recommend Brandy! Music was awesome!

User4613723

Event date: 11/29/2014

Brandy is THE BEST dance band! My husband's birthday party was over three weeks ago and everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and how they hadn't danced so much in years! Great songs for all ages... The ones that you hardly ever hear but once you do, you say "I LOVE THIS SONG! " and head to the dance floor. Great musicians, great singers, fun people. Easy to deal with, too. Not the cheapest but worth every penny. We are already trying to come up with another reason to hire them again!