Back to Bree Thompson Photography

Bianca
Featured
Bianca Biondillo

Getting married on 04/09/2021

It doesn't get much better...

Bree is fantastic with direction, instruction, understanding, and was just a blast to work with. We had so much fun during the engagement shoot and are so thankful she advised us to do one to become comfortable taking pictures. It's going to make all the difference for the wedding photos. Not only was the process fantastic, but she had our final, edited photos back to us within the same day. Bree has my highest recommendation!

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

Bianca, you are incredibly kind! Thank you so so much!! I cannot wait for your wedding in just a few months!

Morgan
Morgan

Getting married on 07/10/2020

Simply put, she’s the greatest

Bree is AMAZING! She is so much fun to work with and truly made us feel comfortable being ourselves during our engagement session! All of my nerves about being in front of the camera were gone within the first 5 minutes of our session. She was so helpful with outfit advice and answered all of our questions/concerns leading up to our session quickly! She also got our photos back to us within a week. She’s the sweetest human and I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

Morgan, you are so so kind! Thank you so much for this sweet review! I absolutely cannot WAIT for your wedding!! It is going to be beautiful.

Natalie
Natalie

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Great photographer and amazing value

Bree made us feel so comfortable and made everything a breeze. She was so flexible in working with our schedules and traveled all the way front Youngstown to Columbus for our engagement session. Pictures were in our hands within days. So thankful that Bree is a trusted friend and photographer for our wedding day!

Bree Thompson Photography's reply:

You two are such an amazing couple and you made my job so easy! I cannot wait for your wedding day!!