Back to Bridal Couture Hair and Makeup

Kelly
Kelly Michelle Campbell

Married on 07/29/2019

Highly recommended!!

She was so easy to work for. She was very easy to get in touch with, she always responded to emails and texts immediately. And she was very flexible in coming to us which made it so much easier and relaxing on the wedding day. Phenomenal job and I highly recommend her!

B
Bridget

Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with!

Brittany was a pleasure to work with. Helped me with ideas and worked well with all my girls. She made me feel very beautiful and perfect on my big day :)

J
Jordan Simbler

Married on 06/10/2019

Cruise Wedding Angel!

I had a Carnival cruise wedding last month. Brittany handled everything for my entire bridal party flawlessly. She was so attentive to all of our needs and made sure we were 100% satisfied with our hair and our make up. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She even reached out afterwards to see how our wedding went. So impressed. Thank you again!

KATHLEEN
Kathleen Ann Guzman

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Work

I looked amazing thank you so much.

E
Emily Johnson

Married on 06/02/2019

Brittany was awesome!

Brittany was a pleasure to work with. On time very knowledgeable. So sweet and fit right in with me and my girls. Will use her for anything in the future again

T
Taylor Brodt

Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing service!

Best customer service! I felt like I had been going to Brittany for years the first time I had my hair done for an event. Very personable and affordable. I had so many compliments on my updo. I will definitely be using her services again. Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

S
Shannon Webb

Married on 03/27/2019

Amazing job done

Best experience great time! Well priced, on time, knowledgeable and friendly

S
Shannon Cox

Married on 03/16/2019

Great wedding

Brittany is by far the best. Her talent in both hair and makeup is exceptional. She is flexible, easy to work with, and made the experience perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

L
Lacey

Married on 01/27/2018

Happy hair happy bride

I had dream hair for my wedding thanks to Brittany! She was patient, honest and open to whatever I came up with! I loved her so much she now does my hair whenever I need anything.