Back to Bridal4theWin

A
Featured
Alesha

Married on 10/11/2017

I have used Lidia's make up services a handful of times. She is professional, RELIABLE, and most importantly does an amazing job! Her make is up flawless and my hair has never looked so good when she does it! I highly recommend her services.

D
Diandra

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing, professional, polite, PERFECT!

Lidia was the makeup/hair artist I dreamed of having for my wedding. She took my jumbled ideas from pictures on my Pinterest and made it a reality. She was punctual, prepared, and really knew her stuff. She did the make up of my two bridesmaids and mother as well as my bridal hair and makeup in 3 hours, and it looked like we spent all morning prepping. There were different skin tones, ages, and types but she was ready for it all. 20/10 would recommend; you won’t be disappointed with her. Will see her again for special events.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you Diandra! It was so amazing to be apart of your special day! I'm glad you were so satisfied with the end result!

Kara
Kara

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely loved what Esteffany was able to do with my hair and makeup. They provided quick responses and great service.

Casey
Casey Nestor

Married on 03/02/2019

I want them to do my hair and makeup everyday!

They arrive on time, set up super quickly, and were ready to go. We ended up added a makeup to our proposal the day of and they were super accommodating. We all loved our looks.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you Casey! We are so happy to be a part of your big day and I am glad that you loved the experience! Congrats!

C
Christina

Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely Incredible

After months of searching and one failed trial with another artist, I asked Lidia if she was available after looking at her work. I’m super picky about my makeup, and Lidia did an absolutely incredible job. Throughout my trial she continually checked in after every major step to see if I approved - eyeliner, contour, blush, eyebrows, you name it. All of my bridesmaids were so in love with their makeup on the day of my wedding, and I was too. It was a bit more glam than what is considered to be “typical bridal” and was exactly what I was hoping for. Lidia is extremely skilled but still moves quickly through the process. My makeup stayed put all night through tears and lots of dancing. I can not recommend her enough.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience and that you had a wonderful wedding day! Congrats!

Marguerite
Marguerite

Married on 12/01/2018

People I was happy to spend the morning of my wedding with

One of the hardest things to me about picking a hair and makeup team for your wedding day is considering that you and the people you are closest to are going to spend your whole day with them while you're getting ready for one of the most important days of your life and going to have a ton of pictures taken of you. That's kind of a lot.

Kate and Hannah from Bridal4theWin were awesome. They were on time, they did a phenomenal job, and they made my mom, stepmom, bridesmaids, and me look our best for the wedding.

Leading up to the big day, Lydia was extremely helpful facilitating my order and making additions and changes up to the last couple of weeks before the wedding. She was easy to communicate with and the online payment system was really easy to use.

I thought the overall experience was great. Good value, great outcome, and most of all, very comfortable experience. Highly recommend.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Marguerite for letting us be apart of your special day!!!

Summer

Married on 06/23/2018

Look no further!

By far the most stressful part of planning my wedding was finding a hair and makeup artist that did a good job. I had gone to another salon for a trial run and was very unhappy with the results. After searching reviews online, I found Lidia! From the first few minutes she started on my makeup I KNEW I would be thrilled with the look. She was incredibly open to criticism and any changes I wanted to make even up to the day of the wedding. She even flawlessly recreated the hairstyle I wanted as well. Lidia and her team took so much stress off of me because I had complete confidence she would do a phenomenal job. My bridal party were all very happy with their finished looks as well! She arrived on time, worked quickly but efficiently and finished with time ton spare! I have highly recommended her to others already and will continue to do so.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Summer! I'm glad I got to aid in making your wedding day so special. It's always awesome to see the bride so happy!

Jane

Married on 05/06/2018

Lidia did my hair and makeup for my destination wedding to Scottsdale, AZ. She nailed my look without even doing a hair and makeup trial. Simply stunning. She made my dream look come true and I couldn't have been any more thrilled with her work. You will not be disappointment with her work. Thank you so much Lidia.

Shaylee

Married on 05/04/2018

Hair/Makeup Artist

I could not have been happier with how Lydia did my and my mom’s makeup for my wedding. I lost my grandmother a couple few months before the wedding and cried a lot throughout the makeup process, she was so pantient and compassionate- never getting angry or frustrated when I would cry off my eyeliner or mascara. She did an amazing job on our hair and makeup and we could not have been happier.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you were so satisfied with how everything turned out! Thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats!

Jessica K

Married on 01/20/2018

AMAZING - Wedding Hair and Make Up

Lidia and her team did mine and my entire bridal party’s hair and makeup. Every was extremely satisfied with the services they received. They were all very easy to work with, on time, worked in a timely fashion, and extremely accommodating to my personal bridal needs. I have a pretty slim knowledge of make-up and Lidia did a great job helping me get the look I wanted. I really appreciated that Lidia was also available for a trial. It made me feel extremely comfortable going into my wedding day. I highly recommend Lidia and her team.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I am so glad you were so happy with the end result. Its's so satisfying seeing the bride so pleased!

H
Heather

Married on 12/30/2017

Lidia is an amazing makeup artist! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments. She traveled to do my makeup trial, which I really appreciated, and continuously asked for feedback in both the trial and on the wedding day.

I'm so happy to have been apart of your day! Thank you so much and congrats <3

E
Erin

Married on 12/09/2017

Lidia was wonderful! She did both my hair and makeup and was very open and responsive to my ideas. As an Asian bride, I wanted someone who was more familiar with my eye shape and Lidia did a phenomenal job! She was very flexible and easy to work with. Her team was also great! My bridesmaids were equally happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Bridal4TheWin!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! I am so glad you were satisfied with the end result. I am so happy for you! Congrats!!

User7020016

1+ year ago

Lidia is the best! She is so nice and so good at what she does! I have been a fan and client of her work for many years and I highly recommend her for all your beauty needs! Anything you can possibly imagine with makeup she can and will do it for you! I only hope that she will continue to be my beauty guru in the future!

julia

Married on 07/08/2017

I wish i could give her a 10 out of 5. She did makeup for me and the 4 bridesmaids, and hair was done by Clarice. It only took them 3 hours total I wanna say. Super fast! My goodness all of us were so impressed by the makeup and hair. Even through 2 hours of photoshoot in the middle of July my makeup and hair stayed perfect the whole day/night. She is super responsive via email/text/phone, flexible, fun and sweet! Thanks Lidia, I miss you! -Julia, wedding date 7.8.17 Chandler AZ.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! I'm so glad to have been able to be apart of your special day && I miss you too!! <3

soontobemrsN
Rachel

Married on 05/20/2017

Lidia was amazing to work with! The trial (and extra trial) were amazing and she was always so professional. She came right to my house which made everything so easy! We had 7 bridesmaids and myself and it went so smoothly and they ended up being done early which we loved. She even let my sister in law's mom get her makeup done last minute since there was time! She had different recommendations for every person and everyone's makeup looked incredible. You cannot find a better makeup artist for such a good price!

Leah

Married on 05/06/2017

I had a great experience with Bridal4theWin. Booking was a breeze. My trial was fun and she came right to my house. I was able to add my flower girls hair at the last minute with no hassle. The girls showed up the morning of and we all had a blast together. My 3 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and myself all LOVED our hair and makeup! I would definitely recommend these girls for any occasion! Thank you!

Leah

Married on 05/06/2017

So easy to work with. The girls that came out the day of the wedding were very professional yet felt like they were part of the bridal team. I would highly recommend!

R
Rose

Married on 03/18/2017

Bridal 4 the Win is very easy to work with. The pricing is great and I love that they don't upcharge for silly things like charging a few pinned bobbys as an updo. On wedding day we had Haley, Kate and Christina. Haley did my trial and she is a makeup genius! They were all very personable and very willing to listen to what we wanted. They felt like part of the bridal party laughing and talking with us! I would definitely work with them again!

Bridal4theWin's reply:

thank you so much rose! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your wedding day and so glad to have been apart of your special day <3

T
Tiffany

Married on 03/11/2017

Everything was great! She was on time and did excellent.

Sheila

Married on 02/11/2017

Definitely have a long lasting lipstick the day of your wedding for your make up artist to apply.

Lindsey

Married on 02/11/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with Bridal4theWin! Lidia was so responsive and answered all of my questions. We were able to schedule my trial during my winter break, which was important because I'm a teacher. I went with the Silver package, and was so happy with how my girls and I looked. Tianna is amazing! I showed a picture of what I was thinking and she made it happen. I actually switched how I wanted my hair from the trial to the big day, due to my indecisiveness, and she was truly amazing. She interact with my girls and I like we were old friends. I was excited not to have a stiff awkward encounter, because I've been in weddings where you can tell that the hair and make-up artist just want to get in and get out as quickly as possible, but that was definitely not the case. Tianna and the other hair person (I'm sorry, I forgot her name:( ) were personable, and took their time on each girl. My hair and make-up for the trial was $100, and day of hair and make-up was $170. I had 6 girls getting hair and make-up done, and their cost was $110. As a wedding present, I paid $20 towards their hair and make-up since all but one was traveling to make it out here for our big day.

Liz

Married on 02/04/2017

My makeup and hair was exactly what I had envisioned, plus more! On time, professional and great with my bridesmaids. Highly recommend!

User7576882

2+ years ago

I hired Lidia to do hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law for my wedding in December. She and her assistant were AWESOME. They made everyone look so amazing! Everyone was so pleased with how their hair and makeup looked and everyone's lasted all day and all night. My mom and mother in law were both worried that they would look "too done up" but Lidia and her assistant made them look natural and absolutely gorgeous. We were all so impressed with how quickly they were able to get everyone done too so that we could make it in time for pictures. We even had time to spare. Lidia was super responsive and professional. I am so glad that someone referred me to her! It is very difficult to find people that are equally talented with both hair AND makeup and she made it look effortless. She was by far the best out there!

Lisa

Married on 12/24/2016

Lidia is amazing at her work!

A
ANGELA

Married on 11/10/2016

You were very professional and your prices were very reasonable. On the day of the wedding it was so stressful but you got all of our hair done perfectly and on time. Our pictures turned out beautifully. Thank you Bridal4theWin