Back to Bridal4theWin

55 Reviews for Bridal4theWin

M
Michelle

Married on 10/14/2016

Lidia is wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted and helped guide me to getting the perfect look. She created the exact look I was wanting! I could not be happier with how my hair turned out! It looked amazing! She came to the hotel on the morning of the wedding and knew exactly how to manage her time, we were done with everyone with time to spare. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding hair services!

Annie

Married on 06/04/2016

Lidia was extremely personable, professional, and made my life easier by coming to me despite how far I was. Her make up made me feel gorgeous. I wish I looked like that everyday

V
Valerie

Married on 04/24/2016

Lidia and her team of makeup artists and hair stylist were wonderful They arrived on time ready to beautify 17 women! I am incredibly grateful for their professionalism, kindness, and talents. My correspondence with Lidia prior to our April 24th wedding was always stress-free, friendly and clear. The moment Lidia finished my hair and makeup during my trial a couple months before the wedding, I immediately knew she was the one! She and amazing makeup artist, Christine, gave me a fairy-tale look that I will remember forever. My bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, aunts and flower girls were also touched by Bridal4theWin's beautiful magic and looked absolutely gorgeous with low chignons, half/up downs, curls and buns and flawless makeup. They truly made me feel like a bride with their talents and kindness. I will recommend them to anyone for any occasion! Thank you Lidia, Christine and team for adding to the memories and unforgettable beauty of my wedding day. <3 Love you all! -Valerie, Surprise, AZ

Diana

Married on 03/05/2016

Lidia and her partner were amazing through the process! I didnt book her until pretty close to the wedding day which luckily she had available and I am so glad we went with her for makeup for the entire bridal party as well as my hair! She responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had as well as did an amazing job with our services! We had a total of 10 girls get their makeup done and they finished it all in such a timely manner.

She was able to get the hairstyle I wanted perfectly from vague ideas and one photo! My girls and I felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her magic and I would use her services again for any special event! Thank you Lidia!

Dolores

Married on 03/04/2016

Lidia was wonderful! I booked with her for our wedding and my bridal trial. Lidia came to my home the day of my trial which was so convenient for me. The day of my wedding they girls showed up to our hotel room, which again was great for us! They did makup and hair for myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mother and my 2 daughters, and it only took about 4 1/2 hrs. The makup and hair was amazing! I had so many compliments about my makeup and hair. My husband loved it too! Our. Daughters (2 & 4) looked adorable! The girls were so friendly and happy to do anything asked of them? I would defiantly uses Lidia again for future makup.

Bridal4theWin's reply:

awww thank you soo much Dolores!! Best wishes to you and your family. Send me pictures when you can I'd love to share them on my website!

User5589172

2+ years ago

Lidia did mine and my bridal parties make up last weekend and I couldn't be happier! She's fast, professional and made us all look amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Alice

Married on 10/24/2015

Lydia did a wonderful job with make-up and hair for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Her price was competitive. Her and her helper arrived promptly at my venue location and went right to work. The makeup was great quality as well. My maid of honor has a lot of allergies and sensitive skin, she did not have a problem with this makeup. Everyone's hair looked great, they took the time to listen to the girls and gave them the look they wanted. Highly recommend these services!

User5153194

2+ years ago

I could not have been more pleased with my hair and makeup at my wedding. Lidia was extremely flexible, listened to what I wanted, and was wiling to adjust as I changed my mind or realized I did not want it a certain way. She was on time the day of and made the getting ready process a dream. The makeup and hair trial helped a lot and I realized what I thought I wanted didn't look like what I expected (i.e.. , some pictures don't look the same on yourself). Lidia changed everything the day of and it turned out perfect. Highly recommend and very affordable!

User5202777

2+ years ago

Lidia is amazing! She completely exceeded my expectations :) she was on time, professional, & supportive. I look forward to her work in the future. No one would've made me look & feel as beautiful as she did on my wedding day! Don't miss out on having her as your artist, she loves what she does & that shows in her work!

User5225793

2+ years ago

Lidia did on-site makeup for our whole wedding party -- the bride, 5 bridesmaids, two mothers, and a flower girl. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She was an absolute pleasure to work with -- showed up on-time and fully prepared for the day, worked tirelessly for about 5 hours and kept us all on schedule, and had a mellow, lovely personality. Each of my bridesmaids asked for a slightly different look, and she customized accordingly. Several of them told me that they had never felt so beautiful before, and I (the bride) looked flawless for the photographs. I booked Lidia from afar, as AZ was my destination wedding spot, and I did not know what to expect. I was so happy to have ended up with her and would have hand-selected her even if I could have done shopping around the area. In fact, I already told my husband that I want to schedule another appointment for when we return on our anniversary :)

User5352108

2+ years ago

Lidia was fantastic. She did makeup for my bridal party and the mothers of the bride and groom and did an excellent highlighting each persons unique facial features. I felt so comfortable in my makeup all day, and it lastly throughout the night with no touch up necessary.

Z
Zoeie

Event date: 02/10/2015

Very sweet and attentive. Did such a great job :)

Kim
Kim

Event date: 01/24/2015

Lidia was the makeup artist on the set for a photo shoot that I modeled and styled for sometime ago. In all of my experience with make up artists, Lidia's work was by far my favorite. I was very pleased with the final look. Not to mention the quality of her work and artistry is fantastic, bar none.

Lanly

Event date: 12/20/2014

With an eye for hair, make-up, style, and nails, Lidia is whole package. Multi-talented and skilled in the art of beauty, Lidia's excels in service because she is always reliable and on time. She is also easy-going and a pleasure to be around!

User4732031

Event date: 11/13/2014

Lidia does such beautiful work! She was my makeup artist/hair stylist for a photo shoot where we had 3 different looks in one shoot, and she nailed every single look. She is very clean and precise with her work, and it shows. I would highly recommend her!

S
Shonda

Married on 09/23/2014

I absolutely adore the make up that Lidia did on me for my friends wedding

C
Carlie

Married on 07/18/2014

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Lidia is wonderful! She worked with the bride to get her picture-perfect hair and make-up in the morning. It was evident how much love the bride tribe had for the bride when they saw her in her wedding gown!

Linda

Married on 07/05/2014

I was referred to Lidia by a friend that was her previous client. I was looking for a make up artist last minute and Lidia booked me in 5 days before the wedding and she was quick and responsive with me. She arrived at my hotel on time and did exactly what I asked her to do. It was my first time being a bridesmaid and I was quite nervous, but receiving compliments on my make up really did boost my confidence! I highly recommend Lidia to my friends and anyone that needs their wedding make up done. I've also seen her portfolio and saw that she does fantasy make up, so I will be booking her again around Halloween this year.

J
Joyce

Event date: 04/06/2014

My sister worked with Lidia for a photoshoot in the past, and highly recommended that I go to her for my senior prom makeup and hair. I was having trouble finding someone really good, particularly because my schedule on prom day was so hectic. Lidia was extremely accommodating, even when I had last-minute schedule changes both the day before and a couple hours before my appointment. She was so patient and flexible, and her pricing was very reasonable. I was so happy with the way that she did my hair and makeup! Her work was MUCH better than that of any other makeup artist or hair stylist that I had gone to before, and I received many compliments at the dance that night. I highly recommend hiring Lidia for any special occasion or photoshoot. You won't be disappointed! :)

H
Hilary

Married on 03/16/2017

I was very pleased with the level of service provided! I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding!

K
Khushboo

Married on 11/05/2016

Lidia was to helpful and patient. Even with last minute changes on our end, she worked with us. She and her team are easy to work with, my family and I were happy with the end results and most importantly, I felt like I still looked like me, which is what I was worried about from seeing other brides/events. She was timely on the days of and the trials.

Lauren

Married on 01/16/2016

Lidia was so responsive through the whole process and was definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with!

Dawn

Married on 12/31/2017

I have only had my trial make-up and hair done, but Lidia is amazing! I can't wait for the big day when she does hair and makeup for myself, maid of honor and flower girl!

Ashley

Married on 11/12/2016

Great flexibility, quick to respond, and a good value! I really liked Haley. She had her own ideas after we spoke about the colors and then tweaked anything I asked for her to change. It was perfect! All of my girls looked so beautiful.

E
Emily

Married on 04/16/2016

She saved the day as I had a quick engagement and my friend's recommendation, who I had originally decided on, never contacted me to schedule a trial. It definitely happened for a reason because Bridal4thewin was awesome! So easy to schedule and my bridesmaids and I loved how we looked on the wedding day!