Back to Bridals By Cyndi

Olivia
Olivia Lewis

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Amazing Experience

I randomly came across Bridals by Cyndi from a google search. From the time I called to schedule my appointment to the time I walked through the doors, my experience was great. I arrived and saw my name on their welcome sign! Definitely made me feel special. Not only did they work with my budget but they exceeded my expectations and helped me find the dress of my dreams! Cyndi and Michelle are the absolute best! I liked the fact that one dress I tried on had a detachable skirt but the dress I loved didn’t. So what did they do?! Added a skirt to my dress and turned it into the most beautiful dress ever! I would’ve never thought of that. I couldn’t ask for a better team or bridal salon. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great experience with great people and amazing dresses! I can’t wait to wear my dress! Thanks Cyndi and Michelle ❤️

E
Elizabeth

Married on 08/31/2019

Love this place

I LOVE how as soon as you walk in you are greeted by someone with champagne! Very responsible and very professional! I had the best experience ever finding my bridal gown!. Everyone was so sweet and very kind. I highly recommend this bridal shop

Katie
Katie Campbell

Married on 08/03/2019

I said yes to the dress!

Professional, experienced, and friendly! Wonderful salon that I would highly recommend. Samar, the sales consultant, found my perfect dress. She was extremely helpful and honest!

Caitlin

Married on 05/04/2019

We had such a wonderful experience with Cyndi. They have so many amazing dresses in the store and because they only take 1 appt at a time it has such a laid back atmosphere and they truly focus on exactly what you want as a bride. We've been to quite a few salons and could not stop talking about how we wished we went to Cyndi sooner!

M
Margaret A Grady

Married on 11/14/2018

Personal attention and great selection

My daughter and I shared the most special time of the whole wedding planning process here. Cyndi only takes one appointment at a time and truly listens to the brides idea of the perfect gown and price range. Also, her seamstress is amazing for alterations. We had shopped at other salons with a few of her bridesmaids but I was so happy that only the 2 of us went here. My daughter decided to keep her gown a surprise for her girls to see that morning and we had a cute photo of their reaction. There are many gowns to choose from so future brides shop here when you are ready to make your decision!

T
Tarrah

Married on 08/25/2018

BRIDES: Do yourself a favor and GO TO BRIDALS BY CYNDI! Not only is Cyndi amazing, but her dress selection is unique and down-right gorgeous. Having been in multiple weddings prior to mine and gone with the brides to try on dresses, I was seriously shocked by how beautiful the selection was at Bridals by Cyndi. Now, let's talk about Cyndi. She is incredibly kind, funny, genuine, and HONEST (which, if you're like me, you highly value when trying on dresses!). She was a joy to work with and made not only me, but my friends and family who joined me feel right at home. I recommended one of my best friends to go to Cyndi, and she also got her dress there, along with her soon-to-be sister-in-law! Seriously could not be happier. Also, she has a seamstress who will alter the dress for you, and is very reasonably priced, in my opinion. She also created a bustle for me that didn't even look like a bustle - she seriously worked some magic. Thank you Cyndi!

B
Brooke

Married on 05/27/2018

I was very serious about my wedding budget and every place I went kept trying to put me in dresses that I couldn't afford. I had felt defeated and on a whim we found Bridals by Cyndi online. They were actually closing up when we called but told us to come on over. After explaining what I was looking for and my budget, it took 2 dresses to find the perfect one. What I loved most though was how they gave my mother and I space to decide. I never felt pressured or rushed. And I truly loved the dress so very much and how it had 2 different looks... One for the church and one for the reception by just removing the jacket.

Abigail

Married on 05/19/2018

After visiting a couple bridal salons in the area, I can say I had the BEST experience at Bridals by Cyndi. Michelle was my main consultant and she was able to pick out dresses that matched my vision and was able to pinpoint exactly what I want. I didn't say yes to the dress and decided to take a little break from dress shopping, but I will definitely consider going back here when I start my search again!

Samantha

Married on 12/16/2017

I got my dress from there a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it there! This was the second place I had gone to for dress shopping and the first experience wasn't that great. But this place is a small new shop that they make it really personal to you and focus mainly on you (they made a sign at the front with my name on it just for me). However, the shop is small and I feel like is working on extending their dress collection. I definitely suggest going while their is a trunk show happening because not only do you get great prices, but you get more options. Anyways I got my dress and we popped champagne and took pictures and overall I loved every second of it!

R
rachel

Married on 11/11/2017

Cyndi was fabulous! Great customer service and great personality! From the moment I stepped foot into her shop I knew I would be getting my dress from there! I really liked that she only has Bridal gowns and one bride at a time. Made me feel like my time was valuable and she listened to all my concerns when looking for my dress. Cyndi has many, many years of experience in the wedding industry and you could tell! Thank you again for helping me find my dream dress!

T
Tonya V.

Married on 10/07/2017

Best Experience Ever!

Had THE BEST wedding dress shopping experience here! After a terrible experience at another shop, I came here and was treated like royalty. Walking in, I was amazed by the décor and how beautiful the shop was! Cyndi was extremely friendly and even offered us wine or champagne! Her outgoing, bubbly personality put us at ease immediately. I told Cyndi the style of dress I wanted, and she brought me the PERFECT dress! It cost more than I wanted to spend, but Cyndi worked with me and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. She even helped me figure out what I needed to wear under the dress for everything to come together perfectly! Can’t rave enough about this boutique bridal shop!

Chelsea

Married on 09/09/2017

If I could give a million stars I would. My entourage and I drove all the way from Baltimore, MD so I could try on my dream dress and I'm SO glad we did. I was nervous about dress shopping and wasn't really sure what to expect. I knew it was going to be a great visit when we walked up to the boutique and saw the sign outside personally welcoming me. The boutique is absolutely adorable and has a great selection of dresses. Cyndi had a bottle of champagne and fresh fruit waiting for us when we arrived. I was the only bride in the store so the focus was completely on me. Cyndi and Michelle were BOTH amazing and so helpful. Michelle helped me try on dresses and gave me her honest opinion about each one. I narrowed it down to two dresses and she let me try them on multiple times so I could make the right decision. I eventually ended up choosing the dress I came for (It’s the most gorgeous dress I have ever laid my eyes on). It was such a magical experience saying “yes to the dress” I even cried tears of joy. We toasted with champagne and took photos with their cute “I said yes to the dress” sign. I highly recommend this boutique and I would relive my experience 100 times over and over if I could. Thank you ladies for making my dreams come true and helping me find the perfect dress! I cannot say thank you enough, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! <3

K
Kristen

Married on 07/28/2017

This bridal shop was amazing! I absolutely LOVED it and had such an awesome experience there trying on dresses!
Cyndi & Michelle were both so attentive and caring. They helped me find the perfect wedding dress and I couldn't be more excited!
From the time I walked in they were catering to myself, my mom & my sister with drinks, snacks etc. And they never made me feel rushed or pressured while trying stuff on. They were so awesome and even popped open a bottle of champagne to toast when I said yes to the dress! :)

Bridals By Cyndi's reply:

Kristen, Thank you so much for your sweet words and kind review! Michelle and I are so thankful to have you as apart of our "family"!!! XO

G
Gilda

Married on 06/24/2017

I had the best experience with the staff at Cyndi bridal. The store absolute beautiful and the dress are gorgeous. I was depressed having hard time finding the shop. We founded the shop and upon getting out the car. We saw a sign that said welcome with my name on it and I was extremely floored and all up hill after we walked through the doors of the bridal shop. Great time with laughter and looking for the perfect dress. Need to say I didn't buy a dress but I'm returning to the store. Hope to buy a dress from Cydni bridal great place to shop,

Alicia

Married on 06/23/2017

This review is about 2 months overdue... My first time trying on a wedding dress was at Bridals By Cyndi with the Sales Manager Michelle Matteo. I was there with my mom and 4 sisters and had the BEST experience ever! Michelle was amazing and spent over 3 hours with us! She never made me feel rushed and even suggested I try on a dress 1 more time to make sure and this was after being there for 3 hours. We had the whole store to ourselves and they brought us wine. I ended up finding a different dress I loved somewhere else but really wished I could have given my business to Bridals by Cyndi. The other boutique I got my dress from COULD NOT COMPARE to the service i received here. If you are looking to have an incredible 1st time experience trying on wedding dresses go to Bridals by Cyndi. Thank you Michelle for making my experience so great and memorable!

Susan

Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot recommend Bridals by Cyndi enough. This woman as well as her seamstress know exactly what they are doing. They have a taste and eye for detail. She possesses every imaginable down on the planet that you can think of. When you are in there, she makes you feel like that you are her daughter. They give you all of their attention and really joining with you on the celebration of your marriage. Her gowns and his selection are absolutely breathtaking. By the time the seamstress is done working on your dress it will fit like a glove. She is worth every single dime you spend in there. I am sincerely going to miss her. Anyone who has anything negative to say about this woman is simply high maintenance and unpleasable. Keep in mind that she is very involved in the wedding industry and does trunk shows as well. Call ahead and make an appointment to check out her gowns, but I promise you will not be disappointed

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/03/2017

I had the best experience here! I went to Cyndi's after visiting at least 5 other bridal shops over the past 5 months and finally found THE dress! Cyndi and Michelle were so helpful and have and amazing eye for all things beautiful. They pulled the perfect dress for me and I felt absolutely stunning in it! I could not be happier with the service and selection offered. Can't wait to walk down the isle in my dress!

User6453445

2+ years ago

I can't say enough or express into words how great Cyndi was and her salon. She was so accommodating and knew exactly what I wanted! My Mother was obsessed with her interior design of her salon, she did an awesome job! Cyndi's hospitality, professional and fun attitude is spectacular. She made my wedding dreams come true! I would recommend anyone to her! She ultimately is the BEST!

All my best & love,
Michelle Vicari

Stephanie

Married on 10/28/2016

After finding the perfect wedding dress in NYC for way over my budget, I did some research to see if I could find a better price. I found the same dress at Bridals by Cyndi, and they happened to be having a trunk sale that same weekend. Cyndi let me order my dress over the phone with her. She was so helpful, warm and enthusiastic. She helped me figure out my measurements and ensured that my dress was on the first cut so that I would get in time for the wedding (I was cutting it close).

The dress arrived earlier than expected, packaged beautifully in the box. The dress fit wonderfully and was even better than I remembered. Cyndi was in constant contact through the ordering and delivery process. I can't thank her enough!

User5462086

2+ years ago

Bridals by Cyndi is the best bridal shop that I have ever been to. The staff there are amazing! From the minute they greet you to the minute you say "Yes to the Dress! " they are there attending to your every need. Cyndi and Michelle are honest, helpful and really know their stuff! The studio is beautiful from the decor to the selection of dresses! They treat you like you are the most important person in the room by giving you the individualized attention that every bride is looking for while trying to find that perfect dress. They do not rush you out the door like a lot of the places do. They are patient, understanding and helpful. Cyndi helps you try on every dress and gives you honest opinions about how you look, what she thinks would look good or not good, gives you advice on accessories and really makes your ideal dress come to life even if you are not expecting it! If you have to go anywhere go to Bridals by Cyndi because they truly are the best place around!

M
Michelle

Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a bridal gown, Bridals by Cyndi is THE place go! You won’t need to look anywhere else for a dress! When you walk in to this GORGEOUS shop, you are immediately warmly greeted by the owner, Cyndi Deal. Cyndi has been a part of the wedding industry for years, and REALLY knows her stuff! She really listens to the bride. She makes you feel comfortable and welcome, and her goal is to help you find the gown of your dreams. She has a huge inventory of BEAUTIFUL gowns! Whether you are looking for a classic ivory lace gown, or a more modern beaded fit and flare, she has it all! She will assist you in completing your entire look. She carries veils, hair accessories, and beautiful jewelry.
I want to take a minute to share my personal experience at Bridals by Cyndi. Cyndi greeted us excitedly as we came into the shop. She asked what I was looking for, and I told her the details of the dress I had been dreaming of for my wedding day. She picked out a few dresses. I also looked through the racks, and she had me try on different styles just to have a comparison. All of the dresses were so pretty, it was hard to choose! I probably tried on most of the dresses in the store! She helped me to get in and out of the dresses. I took to the runway to show my friends and family, who loved each one! The decision was much harder than I thought it would be. By the end of my appointment, I found the dress of my dreams! I finally said yes to the dress! I also picked out beautiful accessories that matched perfectly. I cannot wait for my wedding day! I know I can be confident that I found the perfect dress! Choosing Bridals by Cyndi for your wedding day look is the best decision you will make during your wedding planning process! There is no need to look anywhere else! At Bridal’s by Cyndi, you will definitely say YES TO THE DRESS!

J
Jennifer

Getting married on 06/14/2020

Highly recommend!

Cyndi stayed open later to accommodate me. When I arrived I was welcomed with champagne and a personalized sign. The dress selections were amazing and exactly what I was looking for. I visited 5 shops and was a little hopeless. The dresses are high end and unique. While also being affordable. The dressing room was spacious and comfortable. Love everything about the shop and owner. She is very honest and truly wants the bride to be happy.

J
Jamie

Married on 05/25/2018

Cyndi is the best; she is so sweet and so knowledgeable with her experience. The atmosphere is what you make it, she gives you space if you want it or is very involved if you want that. Appointments were easy to make. The shop may look small but she has a ton of dresses and accessories in there so don't pass it up! I was able to pick a veil and add a custom blusher super easily. The alterations were done by Sew Pretty, she comes to the salon to complete them and if you want, you can go to their studio in Haddonfield for the fittings.

With giving every guest their due attention, there were some delays in my evening appointments for fittings. I never had a conflict so this didn't affect me but just a heads up to go with extra time buffered into how long it will take.

Overall I would highly recommend this store!

Angelina

Married on 11/17/2017

I bought my wedding dress about a month ago here. I thought they were very professional, helped me to feel confident in both buying and trying on dresses, and we're very welcoming. They offered beverages and really celebrated with us when we found a dress. I really like how it felt person and my family and I were the only ones in there. They had a great selection of dresses and very happy I found mine there. Can't wait for it to come in over the summer!

Cynthia

Married on 09/06/2018

4.7

First let me just say that the location of this place is 10 minutes from my house! Can we all scream convenient! As my mother, daughter, and I arrived at Bridals by Cyndi (15 minutes early because I hate being late) there was no one at the salon, however, I received a call by Cyndi herself explaining that she was just a few minutes away and said that I could go grab something from the coffee shops near by and she would pick up the tab. Tell me that wasn't the nicest gesture ever! Cyndi pulled up to the salon and I allowed her a few moments to get herself together. She put a sign outside the door that said "Bridals by Cyndi Welcomes Cynthia". I walked in and the salon was small, intimate, CLEAN, and just absolutely warming. I did not feel like just another person looking for a dress, my entire appointment was just myself, my mom, daughter, and Cyndi. I was not rushed through my appointment, we weren't interrupted at all, I jus knew I wanted to give this salon my money because it was deserved. Now the dress selection for it to be such a small shop was AMAZING! I would try on one dress and like only the bottom of it so Cyndi would pull a few dresses with a similar bottom until I found one that was absolutely perfect. She showed no frustration when I found a dress that I thought was perfect for me but still wanted to try on the one that I saw in the window that was screaming at me LOL :)! When I tell you that I put that dress on and felt like an actual bride and Cyndi looked at me with the "Girl you better work" look, I felt amazing. My 2 year old even said "ooo mommy pretty!"! The dress looked like a million bucks but was well within my budget. I said YES TO THE DRESS! We were given a glass of champagne to toast (water of course for my little one). We also took pictures with a sign, making the ending to my visit feel extra special. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I would recommend Bridals by Cyndi 1000 times!