Back to Brides Best Friend

6 Reviews for Brides Best Friend

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/13/2019

Ellysa and Cristina made our hair and makeup visions a reality!

I would highly recommend Brides Best friend!

S
Sandy D

Married on 12/30/2018

December Wedding

I worked with Ellysa and Christina in December for my wedding. My experience overall was awesome! They were extremely accommodating with my large bridal party and many changes I threw at them. Even working alongside my mother while she poked at my hair while they were working on it. They made sure she was just as satisfied with my hair as I was and I know that's not an easy thing to do! I highly recommend working with Brides Best Friend!

B
Brianna Boyle

Married on 12/29/2018

Best Choice for Hair/Makeup!

Cristina and Erin did amazing hair and makeup and were so fun to work with! They arrived to my house for 6:30am! To be sure my bridesmaids, myself and MOB and MOG were all ready to go for our 11:30am limo pick up. I had an early afternoon wedding and wanted to take our formal portraits before the ceremony.
Cristina and Erin were efficient and did an amazing job. I received compliments from my bridesmaids who have been in numerous other wedding that this team was by far the best they have ever had!
They do charge a travel fee but completely reasonable and well worth it.
Would hire them again in a heart beat!

F
Felicia

Married on 06/16/2018

I took a chance and booked with Ellysa prior to having my hair and make up trial after realizing I was running out of time to book someone who was willing to travel. I hit the jackpot with Ellysa! As I get migraines frequently, it can be difficult to find a style that won't hurt me. Ellysa was so considerate of this in the way she styled my hair without sacrificing the overall look I was going for. Make-up was amazing as well! Ellysa and Christina both traveled to the condo we were staying at to work with myself and bridesmaids on my wedding day. I am amazed with how quickly they were able to work with everyone and how happy everyone was with their hair and make-up. My photographers asked me who did my hair and make-up and kept raving about how it showed up in pictures.

A
Amber

Married on 10/20/2017

All I can say is you NEED these ladies for your wedding. After a disasterous hair dye job and 3 failed horrifying make-up trials, I was about ready to give up, and do my own hair and make-up for my wedding. I was in tears and so stressed! I’m a bit of a perfectionist, so why would I pay someone to do makeup for me that I can do better myself? In a last ditch effort I was searching for nearby vendors online, and feel in love with their style in pictures. I booked a trial with Christina and it was PERFECTION. I took my chances (I was so scared after having my hair destroyed months before my wedding by my hairdresser of 4 years) and had Ellysa do my hair. It was all undeniable perfection. I booked them immediately! And it was the best decision! Not only does their work speak for itself, but they’re professional, fun, and so easy going that I finally felt at EASE knowing I was in their hands. The stress melted away! And to boot—their costs were cheaper than all of my other failed trials. Check out the pictures—they don’t lie. Plus, my entire bridal party raved and raved about how they wished they could have their hair and makeup done by these ladies every day. 10 ladies being beyond impressed can’t be wrong, right? Book them!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/16/2017

Book these girls for your wedding! You will NOT regret it! Ellysa did my hair and makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids for my wedding last September. She travelled to North Conway, NH to my wedding location. She was prompt, professional, and made me look and feel more beautiful than ever. And you cannot beat the pricing, especially for the quality of products these girls use. I was so happy with how everything turned out that I now go see Ellysa regularly as my hair stylist! Thanks Ellysa!

Brides Best Friend's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Always fun and a pleasure being your stylist!!

Ellysa