Back to Bristol Train Station

6 Reviews for Bristol Train Station

Mrs.white
Mrs.white

Married on 12/30/2018

Exceeding the Brides expectations!

They could not have been more wonderful to work with! Mildred and Michael are incredible. I don’t think I could have felt more love and kindness if they were my family. They are a resource of information too! The venue is incredible and for the money it’s a great value.

M
Megan

Married on 09/15/2018

Friendly and Responsive

I absolutely loved having my wedding and reception at the train station! Mildred and Michael were amazing and were there to bend over backwards for anything I needed. They helped with setting everything up and even helped change stuff last minute. I highly recommend!

A
Abigail

Married on 10/15/2016

Working with the staff at the Train Station has been amazing! They are very informative and always extremely quick to get back with us. What I appreciate the most is their flexibility, my fiance and I could call just about anytime to do a walk though of the building and they would be more than happy to meet us within minutes. Their personable staff has made a lasting impression with us and we would recommend the Train station to anyone, whether it be for a wedding or any special occasion event. They have made planning for this event so easy and I couldn't thank them enough!

C
Christian

Married on 09/25/2010

4.7

The Bristol Train Station was a great place for my reception. They were very nice and helpful in all my needs! They did the floor plans and steaming of linens and did a great job. The guy that was there that night was not in the way! He stayed out of the way and was wonderful! The venue is beautiful! It was really awesome when the train came by! It was a big event for everyone!

A
April

Married on 06/11/2011

A very beautiful location and the staff were very helpful.

Sabrina
Sabrina Walker

Married on 05/04/2019

Overall Wonderful Experience

I highly recommend this space for anyone looking for an elegant reception/event space. Our overall experience with the Bristol Train Station and staff was wonderful. From the beginning planning process to day-of set up. They worked hard to accommodate our needs and requests. They allowed us in Kegley Hall early to decorate and accommodated early rental drop-offs. I was very pleased with my overall experience and would highly recommend.