Back to Brittani Gonzalez Photography

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 10/18/2014

Brittani did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. She was on time and kept us on schedule as well. Her photos are creative as well as timeless and we love them all. She was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding and I highly recommend using her for any photography needs you have.

K
Kelsie

Married on 06/17/2016

Captured exactly what we wanted for our engagment session. Friendly and outgoing photographer that brings your vision to life.

A
Amy

Married on 09/26/2015

***Highly recommend***
We've used brittani for engagement, maternity, and family portraits as well as wedding. My husband and I are very pleased with all of our photos. Brittani not only acted as a photographer on my wedding day but as a close friend, she kept me semi calm (which was a feat) while keeping us on schedule. She is absolutely amazing!

K
Kate

Married on 09/12/2015

I highly recommend Brittani to any couple looking for a high quality, creative, professional, and fun photographer. From the start she was very responsive and answered any questions that I had. She helped me create a package that was everything that I wanted and for a very reasonable price. Brittani and her assistant showed up right on time and captured our day perfectly. They even came out to my parent's house before the wedding so that we could take some very memorable pictures at my childhood home (which included trudging through the fields to take pictures in front of the barn and in the prairie). During the ceremony and reception they were very professional and kept everyone at ease. The photos were everything that I was hoping for and more. Her photos are not only excellent wedding photos, but they are pieces of art that are perfect for displaying around the house. I really liked how she was creative with her photo angles and took photos of the little details that many photographers would overlook. My family and I were able to access the photos online and order the prints that we wanted and have them delivered to our house. 5 stars for Brittani- I highly recommend her for your big day!

-Kate
-Kate

S
Stacia

Married on 05/16/2015

I wanted a photographer who was flexible and creative with natural light. We searched forever trying to find the perfect one. Brittani made us feel so comfortable and did an amazing job on all of our photos! She has a wonderful eye on how to capture the best day of your life.

S
Sara

Married on 04/18/2015

I am so glad we chose Brittani to be our wedding photographer! She was so fun to work with and is very organized and professional. I absolutely love all of our photos, I am going to have a hard time deciding which ones to print and enlarge! Her style of photography was exactly what I was looking for, I feel like we got the perfect mix of photos. I've had many people comment on how she really captured the happiness and the joy of the day! Thank you BrittaniPhotography! :)

A
alexandria

Married on 08/23/2014

I have to say that Brittani is a phenomenal photographer with great professional skills. Now, I have been good friends with her for many many years so this did add to the emotion of my big day having her by my side through the entire ride. She was able to capture every single detail and moment of favorite. She works with not only you and your big day but the entire party and guests as though they are family. She is brilliant with her shoots and I cannot thank her more for this fantastic work.

E
Erica

Event date: 04/21/2013

Brittani is incredible! She took our engagement pictures and they came out wonderfully--I really couldn't have asked for anything better. She caught the looks and the poses that really portrayed my fiance and I. Brittani is fun, genuinely excited for her clients, and has an artistic eye for photos that is astounding. I was nervous about our pictures being in April in Ohio when the nature isn't at it's best, but Brittani found these beautiful ways to take advantage of our scenery. I couldn't be more pleased.

M
Mary

Married on 12/22/2012

I loved my photographer! Not only was she easy to work with and had so many great ideas but she was still professional. Our pictures were perfect and captured every moment that was important to us and more. It was not just the people involved she captured but the details that made every moment special which is the part I absolutely loved.

User3183426

Event date: 09/01/2011

Love my pictures! Brittani was a great photographer young,creative, & talented. I modeled for a boudoir shoot. She was very professional yet made me feel comfortable at the same time. She went outside of the box, not "the same old same old". I would highly recommend her.

D
dustyn

Married on 03/12/2011

Brittani Photography was a great find for us! She was great to work with throughout our special day, coming up with great poses, and ideas for photographs. We are very pleased with the end result. She is laid back and easy to get along with, but also right on point and professional when it comes to her work. If you are looking for beautiful and unique photographs to capture your special day I would highly recommend working with Brittani! My wife and I will forever cherish the amazing pics! Thanks.

M
Megan

Married on 06/06/2015

4.7

My husband and I truly can't say enough good things about Brittani! We clicked from the moment we met and knew we had to use her for our upcoming nuptials! She was even so thoughtful as to offer us a free mini engagement session after she learned how disappointed we were with a shoot that we had previously done with another photographer. When the big day came she was able to take charge of our sometimes unruly group and got every shot that we had planned with her previously. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an artsy and modern style shoot and we plan to use her for years to come if she'll have us :) (she recently did our baby announcements too!).