Back to Broad Ripple Party Bus

7 Reviews for Broad Ripple Party Bus

E
Erin

Married on 02/10/2018

We had a wonderful wedding day! Rodney was punctual, flexible and polite. He also contacted me two days before to ensure he knew the itinerary (which made me so happy). He made our day amazing! It was so nice that we didn't have to worry about transportation, he was always there when we needed him. The bus was a huge statement piece too. It was fun to get everyone on the Pickle Party Bus to travel downtown after the reception. Cannot beat the price, fun and punctual driver. I will recommend Broadripple Party Bus again and again!

D
Dawn

Married on 10/31/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening in Broad Ripple Party Bus. Our driver was attentive and did his job getting our wedding party from Point A to point B (and C and D and E.... ) comfortably and safely. We had a blast on the bus, dancing, singing, talking (loudly) and laughing. Our driver, Rodney, got us as close to our destinations as his bus would allow and was very flexible when we needed to make a bathroom stop and don't mind helping get things in and out of the bus when needed. Hiring Broad Ripple Party bus to drive us around worked better than I ever imagined and I can't wait for another excuse to use them again.

D
Diane

Married on 09/26/2015

We had a blast on our wedding day but our driver and bus was a huge addition to the party! Wouldn't have been the same with a boring limo

B
Beth

Married on 08/28/2015

We used the Broad Ripple Party bus to transport the wedding party from the hotel to the rehearsal to the dinner and back to the hotel. We had a large group, including several children. From the first contact, the folks at Broad Ripple Party Bus were great to work with. Our driver was on time and was fun! Thanks so much!

K
Katie

Married on 09/13/2014

Broad Ripple Party Bus was AWESOME! We had a crazy wedding party and our driver took care of us! We controlled the music, the dance floor and where we stopped. Our driver did anything we asked and he was amazing! I would recommend BR Party Bus to ANYONE who needs it! Easy to use and very responsive with my questions! We will definitely be using them again in the future!

User3479371

2+ years ago

The service was exceptional. The bus was slightly below my expectations based on photos but did not affect the day or quality of service.

User5359406

2+ years ago

3.5

We wanted a bus to take our guests between our ceremony space and their hotels during our reception and there weren't too many transportation services in Indianapolis to choose from. Broad Ripple was fairly responsive and professional, but I thought they were very overpriced for what they offered. They were comparable to other companies in the area though, so this rating is more about my dissatisfaction with the general availability of transport services.