Back to Brookside Blooms

12 Reviews for Brookside Blooms

L
Kelly

Married on 08/09/2008

This shop is the best in town. I visited many shops and very few of them had pictures of their work, the ones who did have pictures should not have been showing them to people because the quality was poor. I spoke with the ladies at Brookside Blooms and discussed what I was looking for, they had great books and pictures of their work for me to look at and when the flowers got to the wedding they were exactly what I had been picturing in my mind.

A
Alison

Married on 05/31/2008

More than I ever expected or hoped for. The ladies at this shop went well above and beyond in every aspect of my arrangements. The flowers were exceptional, fresh and fragrant, more beautiful than any picture. The service was fantastic. Our day was even more special because of Brookside Blooms. I highly recomend you call them for your flowers.

V
Very Happily Married

Married on 07/07/2007

This shop has the most kind, fun and creative florist working there. The website is phenominal and shows actual pictures of their work, not all the stock photos you see on every other website. Their quality is spectacular. I was so happy. They were on time delivering and they were finished well before any guests started to arrive. The flowers they created are what made all the difference on my wedding day.

T
Trevor

Married on 07/07/2007

They flowers at our wedding were just what we wanted. They did a very professional job.

L
Laura

Married on 07/16/2016

Very beautiful flowers. Kris Hinton was very sweet and helpful

R
Rachel

Married on 10/15/2005

They did a fabulous job with the flowers and let me have my say in everything even though they knew a lot more than i did. They involved me in the process which was really helpful

E
Esther

Married on 07/31/2004

C
Connie

Married on 10/01/2009

We ordered a spray for my mother's funeral, which was today. She died in the early morning hours and we really wanted something on her casket right away and they delivered. The design was lovely and what we ordered but the flowers were already wilting before visitation and would have been SHOT by the time of the funeral. I called them at midnight and left a message, as the funeral service was at 10 am and I feared if I called when they opened it would be too late. They called back at 0830 and had the new spray ready, delivered, and the problem corrected for the service at 10 am. I was so grateful I can't even tell you. My nerves were shot, my sis was crying and they just HANDLED it. They had used some really delicate flowers and said the stock must have been older than they thought and seemed genuinely surprised and concerned and helped a really awful day go smoothly. Thanks to all of you at Brookside Blooms for doing the right thing quickly and easily.

S
Sidney

Married on 12/08/2007

Did a great job.. The flowers were excellent! Thanks for the very nice flowers!

User5465859

2+ years ago

My wedding is right around the corner. I've emailed Kris several times with changes, how much is this? , how much is that? , add this take this off..... And she has been absolutely amazing and very patient.

A
al

Married on 05/16/2009

They were of great service helping me decide on the best flower options. Willing to do anything. Beautiful flowers.

C
Brandon

Married on 10/27/2007

3.0

Not bad, I really got the service I expected.... Which wasnt perfect....