Back to Brunella Artistry

10 Reviews for Brunella Artistry

K
Kimberly

Getting married on 10/26/2019

I am not one to leave reviews - good or bad, but Brunah deserves it! I'll start by saying we never did a trial together and I happen to find her on instagram and I am SO happy that I did. Brunah recently did my makeup for my engagement party this past weekend and made me feel so glam, I was so happy! She's not only a very talented MUA but is also as sweet as can be, which in my opinion, makes a HUGE difference. I've gotten my make up done for over a decade for special occasions and Brunah completely blew everyone else out of the water - I've never received so many compliments! I cannot wait for her to glam me again in a few weeks for my engagement photo shoot. If you are looking for sexy/classy glam I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sarah
Sarah Jessica

Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Makeup Artist- Look No Further!!

Brunella was my makeup artist on my wedding day this past weekend. She listened to what I wanted and gave me more than I could have expected. Brunella made my bridesmaids and mother look beautiful but ensured that I looked the most glamorous, as requested. I cannot stop looking at the photos of my makeup from this day. It was simply incredible! Brunella was on time, well-organized, and very clean. She was efficient with doing everyone's makeup but was in no hurry. She even stuck around voluntarily for the photographer to take some "mock" photos of me getting my makeup done- super sweet of her! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful all thanks to Brunella's makeup artistry skills. She is truly a master! Thank you, Brunella!

Maritza Molina

Married on 03/16/2019

Mua goddess!

I recently had the pleasure of having Brunella work her magic on me for my 25th birthday! She is an excellent makeup artist who is a master of her craft, as well as in her customer service to clients like myself. She was attentive in making sure that I looked my best and was invested in making sure my birthday ran smoothly. I tend to get really anxious before events and she perfected the task of making me feel calm, relaxed, and beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend her for any event, birthday, wedding etc! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and I will definitely be booking her again! All the best to you and your creative work my love. Thank you so so so much! God Bless!

Natasha

Married on 03/03/2019

Brunella is a true master of make up! I had my make up done for a July wedding and my experience was beyond amazing! When I booked the appointment she was very flexible! I even called her a few days prior to see if she could do it 30 minutes earlier and she made it happen and did outstanding on my make up! Not only did she do my make up PERFECT but it managed to stay on the entire night ( sweating a lot it was close to 100 degrees)! She was very professional and had a large and very versatile collection of make up! I would say my experience was amazing and I will definitely be using Brunella again as well as referring friends to her if they ever need their make up done! 5 stars for her!

Married on 07/21/2018

I had an absolutely superb experience with Brunella! She is so talented, warm, and easy to work with! Her professionalism and flexibility was great and it was such a pleasant experience during a hectic wedding week! She listened and stunned me and my mother - we got compliments all night!

Nora

Married on 07/08/2018

Brunella did my wedding makeup along with my mom and sister’s makeup for my wedding. We all were highly satisfied and felt very confident. I would definitely use her services again!

S
Souha

Married on 06/25/2018

Brunella did an amazing job with my makeup and I truly was so happy! She is the sweetest person. So kind, very honest, very friendly and easy to talk to loved her job!

D
Dana

Married on 06/16/2018

I truly am so happy to have met Brunah! Not only did she make me beautiful but was able to fit me in so quick! I didn't have any idea what I wanted just a night out and it was perfection!

Nicole

Married on 05/14/2018

Brunella Artistry LLC is my go to for literally everything! Graduation makeup, wedding guest glam, birthday glam, everything makeup and glam I go to her! She’s by far the only one I trust with my makeup! She goes above and beyond my every expectation. If I tell her I want a more heavy eyeshadow, she exceeds my expectation. Even when asked for more natural glam she made my skin feel NATURAL, which was the look I was going for on my graduation day! Absolutely recommend Brunella to everyone!

P.S. She’s friendly and has a wonderful personality!

B
Brianna Smith

Getting married on 06/20/2020

1.0

Cancelled on Me 1 year out

I hired Brunella Artistry as my vendor for my wedding which isn't until June 2020 and she cancelled on me. Said there was a "scheduling conflict" which is b. S because she confirmed my date 3 times and I signed a contract and gave her $150 to hold my date. I have MANY makeup friends in the business and this is a classic money hungry move where she probably got guaranteed more girls than I was giving her to do and she wanted to make more money. That is SO wrong on so many levels and I would never recommend her. Now I have to find another makeup artist for my day. In the contract I signed, if I were to cancel on her I would lose my deposit but it's okay for the artist to cancel with no penalties? I should be getting $300... My $150 deposit plus an additional $150 for cancelling and inconvenience. Poor poor business ethics. DONT USE!

Brunella Artistry's reply:

Dear Brianna,

Thank you so much for your initial interest in Brunella Artistry. I was truly excited to work with you, and make you look and feel extra beautiful on your wedding day. Unfortunately, I made a human error and double booked with date. This was totally over looked on my end, and completely my fault.
I sincerely apologize for this error and how much stress it has caused you. I believe I handled this very professionally by returning your $150 deposit immediately & recommending some of the top artists in NJ. As we are still 1 year and 3 months away, I am very confident that you will find an amazing artist. Again, I am truly sorry for this inconvenience, and I wish you the best and a beautiful wedding day!