Back to Buck Ridge Plantation

L
Featured
Lynette

Married on 04/13/2013

My daughter had always dreamed of having a Buck Ridge wedding. On 04/13/13, her dream came true. Buck Ridge is absolutely gorgeous in the spring. The staff was professional and so helpful. We were literally stress free and so relaxed because we knew they were taking care of everything. Melissa kept checking on my daughter to make sure she didn't need something to eat or drink or just anything in general. Our guests were so impressed by the beauty of Buck Ridge, the deliciousness of the food (which is legendary), and the professionalism of the staff at Buck Ridge. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend Buck Ridge for your special day!

T
Taylor

Married on 12/16/2017

We got married at The Buck Ridge in December and everything was beyond perfect. The prices are reasonable, the food is excellent, and the staff is fantastic. The property at Christmas is absolutely amazing. Melissa and Kerwin are exceptionally accommodating. We loved it and we can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/26/2014

My husband and I had a fabulous wedding ceremony & reception at Buck Ridge Plantation! All of our wedding activities took place at the Edisto Manor on property. Everything was absolutely beautiful, the food was fantastic & the service was impeccable. I would definitely recommend this plantation to anyone who is looking to get married in the south. Thanks to Randy, Rick, Melissa & all the BRP staff for making our day perfect!

R
Ralph

Married on 07/02/2011

Buck Ridge Plantation provided a wonderful weekend-long experience for my daughter, her husband, and our families over the Fourth of July in 2011. We hosted from 60 to 120 people for various events starting on Friday evening and culminating with a Sunday brunch. Buck Ridge provided all our meals, exciting activities (horseback riding, skeet shooting, swimming, fishing, etc. ), accomodations, and excellent support for our group. Every meal was freshly prepared, beautifully presented, and wonderfully tasty. The staff went above and beyond our expectations in making sure that we were happy and that our guests were well taken care of. Randy, Mark, Sindy, and the entire staff at Buck Ridge Plantation have my utmost gratitude and appreciation for a job well-done! I can't wait for the next opportunity I have to pay a visit to their beautiful facilities!