Back to Buggy Down Carriage Co.

Buggy Down Carriage Co. Reviews

| Grand Rapids, MI See photos, pricing and details

3 Reviews for Buggy Down Carriage Co.

User5182978

2+ years ago

Tim & Destiny are AMAZING! Destiny is SO nice. From our very first conversation I knew that they would be perfect. They are so passionate about what they do and they truly love their horses, carriages, and helping couples have the most magical day. Their service was top notch. Destiny sent countless pictures of the various carriage options. She also assured me that they would be prepared rain or shine, and sure enough day of everything went as smoothly as promised! One of my favorite memories from the entire night was our carriage ride back to the hotel that night in the crisp, clear, warm air, my husband and I reflecting on the amazing day and festivities. Thank you Buggy Down Carriage! You are the best!

M
Matt

Married on 07/17/2016

The carriage was absolutely beautiful! Destiny was very quick to respond to our emails and questions. Made the whole process very smooth and worry free. The horse and carriage made my bride feel like a princess and was such a nice touch to the wedding we had at Castle Farms. We both highly recommend Buggy Down Carriage Co!

A
Ashley

Married on 04/30/2016

So glad I choose to have Buggy Down Carriage at my wedding! They are so friendly and very quick to respond to your emails when booking! Destiny is very nice and thoughtful and makes sure that your ride on the carriage is great! It was definitely one of the best moments of my big day! The horse and carriage is absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering it!