Back to Buster

Sue

Married on 08/18/2018

1.0

Absolutely horrible experience.

My husband booked three buses through Buster for our wedding day. One bus was to transport the bridal party during the day and that was done very well. However, the end-of-night transportation was an utter nightmare! We ordered two buses to shuttle our guests from New Jersey to the hotel and after-party (both which were in Manhattan).

BOTH BUSES LEFT BEFORE THE WEDDING ENDED AND BEFORE SCHEDULED! One bus left 15 minutes before it was scheduled to, (despite one of my bridesmaids urging the driver not to leave early because all the guests had not come out of the venue. ) And we never even SAW the other bus -- and we later found out, the bus driver showed up and left more than 30 minutes before it was scheduled to!

Because both buses left before the wedding was over, we had about 70 people waiting at the end of the night in front of the venue. We were frantically calling both drivers, but no one picked up. Our guests had to call Ubers and Lyfts to get them to the hotel and after-party. It was absolutely embarrassing for us and a horrible way to end our wedding night. To make matters worse, Buster has gone dark and is not responding to our emails.

Please stay away from Buster. I wish I could go back in time and undo this, but unfortunately the memory of my wedding day is forever ruined by this incident and this company.

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/16/2017

1.0

We ordered two large charter buses to transport 110 guests from our venue to a drop off location about 30 minutes away. We were informed by our venue that ride-sharing services do not come to our venue and therefore decided on buses. My planner and I confirmed with Buster that they would be there. On the day of the wedding there were no charter buses for my guests. I called the bus driver that night and he was informed that my wedding was the next day. I was in tears crying to a random bus driver at 11:30pm the night of my wedding. He felt so bad and it wasn't his fault! Thankfully ubers ended up showing up and everyone was able to get home okay. I will say that Buster did refund our money and pay for all of our guests ubers due to their mix up. However, when I think of my wedding I remember this incident and how upset I was. I'm not letting it destroy my wonderful memories of my wedding day but I can't stop thinking about how angry I am with this company. I would NEVER recommend anyone use them for your wedding as it's not worth the risk. You spend all this time planning a beautiful day and you do not want something like transportation to flake on you.

Buster's reply:

Hi Kimberly,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your recent trip with Buster.com. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to improve upon the service that we are providing to all our valued customers.

While an apology will regrettably not change the outcome of your experience on your wedding day I do extend it with deep sincerity from the entire Buster.com team. I certainly empathize with your points, especially having to order alternate transportation, and the poor experience you received as a result. This level of service is not acceptable and as you noted as been addressed with all groups involved as your experience became our immediate top priority.

As you mentioned, we worked quickly to ensure all concerns were addressed with the operator of your trip and have identified the root cause of the miscommunication. Our priority is to ensure that such an incident will not happen again to any other customers.

Again, please accept our team’s apology, and I hope that this will not put you off to using Buster.com again in the future as we work to make continuous improvements to our technology and partnerships to ensure a seamless experience.

Kindest Regards,
Niccos

H
Hillary

Married on 07/07/2017

0.5

After multiple emails confirming the date, time and destination of pick up and charging our credit card the full amount. The driver never showed up to pick us up to escort us from our wedding reception. We tried to contact the driver multiple times. We tried to contact Busters customer service and was put on hold for over 20 minutes while she tried to contact the driver. She never came back on the line, we finally hung up. My husband and I had to have a wedding guest take us to our hotel. Our grand exit was ruined as many guest left while we were trying to "deal" the the limo no show. You only get one chance to make a first impressions and Busters bombed on one of the biggest days for us. Won't be recommending or using them for any of our future events.

Buster's reply:

Hillary - we sincerely apologize for the bad service you received. There is no excuse for missing a pickup, especially one of this importance. The vendor we chose for this event had an honest mix up of the date since the pickup was after midnight, and while that's no excuse, the best we can offer you is a humble apology and a full refund. We have since implemented new processes to ensure that there is complete clarity on pickup dates and times, and will learn from this mistake. We will be contacting you to follow up.