Back to ByBecca.com

| Hampton Roads, VA See photos, pricing and details

18 Reviews for ByBecca.com

kathy

Married on 07/04/2014

Rebecca the owner of the company, has created the most unique and beautiful favors for my daughter's wedding this July. She worked with me and my daughter on the color and the design and offered many wonderful suggestions that we had not thought of.

I have previously gotten gifts from By Becca and have loved each and every one of them. This is my go to place for a unique and elegant gift

User3503437

2+ years ago

Love the glasses I ordered for my Bridesmaids! Becca created custom glasses and sent me a proof to ensure I liked the color combination. She was wonderful to work with and delivered within my short time frame!

User3753892

2+ years ago

The owner of this company, Rebecca, was wonderful to work with. She is responsive and delivers exactly what you want with wonderful quality. I will continue to get customized glassware from her in the future when I have more events. I strongly recommend doing business with her!

Anne

Married on 11/01/2013

A friend of mine had given me a glass done by ByBecca for my birthday, which was seven months before my wedding. I was floored. It was as if she knew me personally. The glass was so unique and special.
I drove ByBecca crazy with my last minute changes, requests, different delivery sites, you name it. I was always treated with calm as if I was no bother at all (and I was)
Moral or the story is everything arrived and went beyond my almost unreachable expectations. My bridesmaids, in-laws, now husband loved everything. Now they are ByBecca's customers along with myself for life.

P
Patricia

Event date: 10/06/2013

We had a surprise 21st birthday party for our daughter. The pink 21 wine glass was one of her gifts. She ABSOLUTELY loved it. It was beautifully painted and Rebecca was EXCELLENT to work with. We found a lovely wine bottle cylindrical box at Hallmark ($7. 99) to put it in. Would love to see Becca offer packaging. Pattie

I
Ivory

Event date: 09/19/2013

These handpainted works of art, were a big hit. They used our professional logo and everyone raved all evening about how fantastic they were. We will getting all our corp incentives and gifts from ByBecca. Com

S
Sandra

Event date: 09/11/2013

ReBecca does a beautiful job in painting glasses of any kind. You may purchase a stock design or request a specific design. The designs may be simple or very detailed and elegant. No matter what glass or design you will not be disappointed.

User3527661

Event date: 09/10/2013

Fantastic and creative! The glassware that is custom designed by Becca is lovely. Everyone that sees them, likes them. Great gift, thoughtful and unique. When looking for a different item for gifting. These items work. Like them so much, you will want to buy extra's for yourself.

C
Carole

Event date: 08/02/2013

ByBecca was very professional and my glasses came out Beautifully, the Happy Couple loved them and asked for the number so they could get gifts for the wedding thank you gifts.

Anne

Event date: 07/04/2013

I have an annual 4th of July party and wanted to do something special and unique for all of my guests who range in age and taste. ByBecca guided me through and came up with such wonderful suggestions It was as if she knew my friends personally. Everyone was thrilled with their glasses, made just with them in mind.
The prices were fabulous. I couldn't believe I was spending what I was for hand painted individually designed, one of a kind glasses. I will definitely be ordering for Christmas, birthdays and more.

M
Mary

Event date: 06/01/2013

Saw hand painted glasses elsewhere and Becca's work puts the others to shame. She is not afraid to run with an idea

C
Christina

Married on 01/19/2012

Hi Rebecca,

I just got the glasses and the one that I unpacked is amazing! Thanks you so so much you were awesome to deal with and hope to do more business with you in the future. I cant wait to get home and unwrap the rest of them!

You made my day, thank you!

Christina

kathy

Event date: 10/10/2011

This company goes above and beyond to make your gift one that the recipient will remember for ever.

They are courteous and warm and I would use them again in a heart beat

User2044134

Event date: 09/18/2011

The proof is in the pudding. My mother absolutely loved her gift. ByBecca worked with me to pick the perfect colors to match her taste and we worked out a custom design, so she got exactly what she wanted!

B
Bonnie

Married on 10/17/2010

I have ordered many glasses from bybecca and can not say enough about the fabulous art work, attention to detail and excellent customer service. Her team is amazing.

Kenna

Married on 10/31/2009

I have used By Becca for several events. The first time in 2009 for my Halloween wedding. She was great at helping me get the perfect toasting glasses. I used her again for my annual Hallowversary party in 2012. She created AWESOME shot glasses for the prizes. We are currently working on this years hand-painted prizes.

April

Married on 07/21/2012

Becca is wonderful to work with! She is very prompt at responding to emails and orders and she is willing to paint whatever you can come up with! I have ordered 5 glasses from her (3 separate orders) and I was happy with all of them. She was even willing to redo one of the glasses after I decided I wanted to change it a little bit/add something to it to make it look a little more complete. She also sends pictures of the glasses before sending them to you to make sure you are happy!

H
Heather

Married on 10/15/2011

It was a pleasure working with Rebecca! I would recommend her to anyone. Her artwork is incredible, and I was VERY happy with the work she did for me. She worked with me, every step of the way kept me informed, and the end result was more then I could have asked for. She exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be working with her in the future! Great lady, Great Business! I ordered custom Bride & Groom wine glasses and wanted very specific details on each. I was so pleased with the experience, I ended up ordering the bridesmaids gifts through her also, which turned out wonderful. Very very happy with my experience, and as a Bride, this was one of the very few stress-free vendors I worked with. Highly recommended!