Back to Cake-N-Que Catering

4 Reviews for Cake-N-Que Catering

K
Kayla

Event date: 05/16/2015

The food was delicious and the service was excellent!

User4628010

2+ years ago

Cake N Que's was very flexible and responsive to our particular needs. They took careful consideration in making the menu exactly what I wanted, and for an affordable price. The food was hot and fresh, and every guest enjoyed their last bite. They provide a wide range menu, and make sure there is plenty to go around! Everyone asked who my caterer was! Pleased to the max! Not one single complaint.

S
Samuel

Married on 09/27/2014

Their food and service were impeccable. We highly recommend them as a vendor and know they will do the best job possible.

R
Robin

Event date: 09/26/2014

Cake-N-Que did an outstanding job catering my friend's retirement dinner party. Shawn and her crew showed up early to ensure all was in-place prior to the start of the event. Not only was the food delicious, they provided elegant decorations and excellent service. The servers were polite and met all our needs. Not once did we need to ask for a food dish to be replenished because the crew ensured none of the dishes ever made it to the empty stage. If you want a stress-free catering experience I highly recommend Cake-N-Que! Thank you Shawn!