Back to Callier's Catering

J
Featured
Maria

Married on 06/30/2012

Callier's was very professional from the moment we walked through their door. We planned our wedding from 300 miles away and the staff at Calliers helped to make better than i could possibly imagine. We kept hearing from people that "you won't remember the meal at your wedding" but that was obviously because they didn't have Callier's as their caterer. The food was customized to the menu that we wanted and the price was well within the budget that we outlined prior to meeting with them. The quality of the food was superior with the food prepared onsite and wait staff that took care of all of our (and our guests) needs with a smile. The weather was hot that day they kept the water and tea stocked and the guests happy. Callier's truely made our day special, the personal service was above my expectations.
You will quickly discover that Callier's will put your needs above their own to make it a special day. Enjoy!

User4997866

2+ years ago

I loved every minute of my interactions with Callier's. When we first met with them, we thought we were just checking it out. That meeting was so pleasant and covered all our bases so well, that we stopped searching right then. Catherine responded to my emails promptly and completely. I was never stressed about catering details (from the food to the linens to the beverages). The food at the buffet was delicious (even as leftovers for a week after), the appetizers were great and the fruit and cheese spread was beautiful, the tables looked great and the service was prompt. We served pork, oregano chicken, tortellini, wild rice, and carrots. It was all great, with the main debate being which meat was more delicious. Half my bridesmaids got more tortellini because it was just incredible. And the cleanup went really fast! On top of all that, it was affordable!

User3522558

2+ years ago

Serving barbecue and beer while still presenting a high-end event vibe is no easy task - but it's what my husband and I were looking for and Calliers was more than up to the task. Besides dishing out some AMAZING St. Louis-style barbecue, Calliers was incredibly helpful with all the little details, including getting bibs, toothpicks and wet wipes stylishly laid out for all our guests. They were also wonderfully flexible with our MANY bar wants/needs: my husband and I brew our own beer and wanted to bring multiple kegs of homebrew to serve at the reception. Additionally, my dad had a custom cooler he wanted set up, plus we had all kinds of signage to highlight the different offerings. It was not your traditional reception requests, but Calliers was all over it!

J
jamie

Married on 10/04/2013

Calliers catered our wedding. The food was delicious and well prepared and was presented as something that looked good to eat. The staff that served were mostly older and were very pleasant and concientous. I worked with Catherine. I met her once when we came in to taste some samples and then many months later I dropped by unannounced since I was in the area to leave her note about napkins and she was there and actually remember who I was. This to me is impressive since I work in the service industry and I have a hard time remembering someone after about 2 weeks. If you go here, they will arrange tables and chairs and linens for you so that you don't have to make a separate contract with a rental place. They were also open to providing help outside of the normal range of what a catering service is supposed to provide.

D
Dale

Married on 06/30/2012

Callier's was Very accommodating from the start all the way through the finish. We were a DIY couple with a lof of our own unique and individual ideas but Callier's was always willing to meet our requests and also helped us in the selection of other vendors that could meet our needs. They offer everything from a one stop shop for all the rental and food needs to a hybrid (that we used) where they provided the food, banquet tables, and napkins. The service from the staff on the day of the event was spectacular. I definaetly recommend them for your wedding. Tell Kelley Hello for us.

User2511030

2+ years ago

The staff at our wedding was so friendly. The lady in charge in the most flexible, easy to work with person! The food was delicious and affordable.

User2577762

2+ years ago

We loved Callier's! Their service and food were great. They even did the decorations for the reception! They were so very helpful. We would definitely recommend them!

T
Tracy

Married on 10/04/2008

This place was GREAT. They were super easy to work with and helped us in picking the perfect menu for our taste and the type of Wedding that we had. They served, set-up, tore down, cut the cake, and served Champagne to the head table. Everyone was extremely friendly and wonderful to have with us.

G
Gretchen

Married on 05/24/2014

The food and service at the venue was outstanding! At times they were a little slow in getting back to us with some of our questions, but they always did. They were highly professional and took excellent care of the bride/groom and parents of the bride & groom even bringing us drinks. I would definitely recommend them highly to anyone looking for any type of event. They were also very flexible with what we wanted to have versus having a set menu and having to stick with it. Great family owned & operated business!

B
Shauna

Married on 04/16/2011

Wow, where to start with this group! I happened to drop in on Kelley (Callier’s Event Manager) one cold January weekend to get a catering packet to take with me. To my surprise, the food special for that particular day had menu options I was considering for my wedding. So, Kelley had her team whip up a plate for my grandmother and I to taste--the food was amazingly! I left knowing that I didn’t need to look any further for a caterer! I was RIGHT--Kelley and crew went ABOVE and beyond what a normal caterer would do! The food and presentation was superb. The staff was professional and super friendly--my family said that they, “fit right in. ” I was a DIY bride, so Kelley and her team were willing to not only set-up the table, but offered to help with the placement of centerpieces, table runners, candles, favors, etc. She and her team even tried to match my wedding décor. If you live in the West County area, stop by Callier’s Catering and book them today!