Back to Cameron Park Country Club

D
Diana

Married on 10/20/2018

A Magical Experience

Nothing can top our experience with CPCC and Diana Ahlm. The detail and thought they they put into everything and all the extra details made our day completely magical and effortless! Our family and friends continue to rave about the exceptional food, amazing experience, and beautiful venue. The staff were wonderful and the space was elegant and decorated just as we had hoped. CPCC will always hold a special place in our memories! Thank you CPCC!

G
gail

Married on 09/08/2018

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Cameron Park Country Club and it was a PERFECT night! Many of our guests continue to rave about the food, the beautiful grounds/view, the music (DJ Jeremy Howard - referred to us by the Executive Sales Director, Diana Ahlm), and the great fun they had at the event. Even the weather cooperated! I know CP can't take credit for the weather, but because the entire floor was available to us, we had an air-conditioned room plus the outside balcony - indoor and outdoor options! Every single staff person was friendly, helpful, and laid back from the bartender, to the chef, to the servers, to event coordinators. Diana Ahlm, is a champion for sure! I asked a LOT of questions and she fielded all of them in all the ways I sent them (phone calls, texts, emails, and in-person visits). She always has a smile and a cheerful demeanor! I wish we could relive the night - I do so often in my mind. Thank you Cameron Park for helping to create one of the best nights of my life!