Back to Cancel Monday

56 Reviews for Cancel Monday

Featured
User5511501

2+ years ago

The band was awesome! From the beginning planning phases they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Jeff and team were flexible and willing to work with us on timing and set up. My dance floor was packed for the entire wedding and my guests are still raving about the band... It's one of the things people are going out of their way to mention!

Becky
Becky

Married on 05/04/2019

Great performers

Cancel Monday kept the dance floor going all night, and even our musician friends were commenting on how great they were. They provided great emcee services, changed lyrics per our request for dances, and listened to our requests for song selection.

Heather
Heather Baker

Married on 10/20/2018

They kept it lit

Seriously tho, we had the honor of having Cancel Monday at our 10/20 wedding and it was literally the best decision ever! They literally made the wedding a party and everyone was asking about em! The best part was they so graciously included me in singing most of my favorite songs which honestly was the absolute best thing ever for my life because I felt like a star. Ha. I absolutely love Jeff and Cancel Monday (and Monica) they were so insanely incredible and lively and just kept it lit, the whole night.

Lauren

Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Cancel Monday was such a pleasure -- they deserve a ton of credit for making our wedding go off without a hitch (not to mentioned they rocked)! Their music got everyone onto the dance floor, and the music they played was a great mix of classics and pop!

Lori

Married on 09/08/2018

My son and his bride had Cancel Monday at their wedding at the Perry Hotel in Petoskey this past weekend and we all can not stop talking about how amazing and talented this band is! The dance floor was packed from the very first song and last until the last song which was Don’t Stop Believing where every guest was on the dance floor singing their hearts out with the band!
Thank you for making our special night so much fun!

Megan

Married on 09/08/2018

Cancel Monday is an AMAZING band! Very easy to work with, awesome music, awesome energy. I'd highly recommend them for any event. Every single guest commented on how great our band was!

Susan

Married on 09/01/2018

What a amazing band. My daughter used them for her wedding. They even worked with the best man as they had a special song they wanted to use for the first dance and the best man sang it with the band. Top notch talented group of musicians. Everyone danced all night. Thank you for your talent and energy to make the night so successful. Would hire them again in a minute.

Kelsey

Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Cancel Monday! They were one of the main reasons our wedding was so perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire night and they were absolutely amazing! They even learned how to play a couple of our favorite songs! A lot of our wedding guests could not stop talking about them that night and we have had several people reach out to us asking about them! They were a 12/10! We do not have ONE single complaint! They had the sound system perfectly set up for us during our ceremony, and they were ready to go when the reception came around! We can’t wait to go watch them perform more!

Allison

Married on 08/04/2018

Cancel Monday was the perfect choice for our wedding! They did a fantastic job MC'ing the ceremony from our entrance at the cocktail hour through the very end of the reception. More importantly for my husband and I, they kept the dance floor popping throughout the entire event. They knew exactly what songs to play to keep people moving the entire night. We've heard nothing but good things from our guests about the Cancel Monday's performance.

Jeff Michels (our contact with Cancel Monday) was very easy to work with and made preparing for the wedding a breeze. Jeff was very competent and knew exactly what we were looking for. His in-depth experience with weddings and other events gave us great insight into planning our reception. Jeff was communicative and available almost anytime we needed to speak with him. I cannot recommend Cancel Monday enough. You will not find a better wedding band than this group.

Maureen

Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff Michaels and the Cancel Monday Band were so professional and wonderful to work with! Great vocals and musicians too! Would definitely recommend them!

C
Christopher

Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff and the entire Cancel Monday crew are TOP NOTCH. Look no further when you are searching for your wedding band. From the start, Jeff was easy to work with and made us feel as important as ever on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, Jeff made sure we understood timeline, wedding music and overall procedures on the day of. Monica's voice is simply incredible and the entire group are musicians of the highest caliber. Cancel Monday was fantastic and I cannot speak more highly of them.

Kyle

Married on 04/21/2018

After looking for some bands for some time, we easily chose Cancel Monday after the first time we saw them play. From the start, Jeff and the band were very responsive and easy to talk to. Each member of this band are skilled musicians and singers who brought a high energy to our wedding reception. They play an excellent selection of music that had guests of all ages on the dance floor until the very end. They are very down to earth and even interacted with some younger guests at our wedding. We will definitely be recommending them to our family and friends for future events. Thanks again Cancel Monday!

Andrea

Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff and Cancel Monday were outstanding through the entire process. Their professionalism and responsiveness made it easy to work with them since my wife and I live in Brooklyn, NY and did not make it out to Detroit that often. I also want to compliment them on their ability to not only learn the few songs we asked for, they learned a song I wrote as our surprise first dance. They made the night special and it was even more exciting when I heard guests talk about how great the band was and the mix was perfect.

C
carole

Married on 08/05/2017

Jeff Michels has been amazing to work with. Quick to respond, and so helpful. Even in the midst of an unexpected tragedy, he never pressured any of us and is more worried about being a good person than money. So different from most people.... I would hire them again without hesitation.

Sean

Married on 10/29/2016

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! We had Cancel Monday for our wedding (10-29-16) and we couldn't be happier. I've been receiving phone calls from friends, family, even people couldn't make our wedding that saw videos, about how amazing they sounded, and how much fun they had. These guys are worth every penny and they have all their own equipment. Thank you so much Cancel Monday we will be passing along your information and we hope to hear you soon!

Alexandra

Married on 10/01/2016

We LOVED Cancel Monday! Our wedding was at Pine Lake Country Club in October 2016. We booked Cancel Monday in November of 2015 after seeing them at Motor City Casino. They were great! Jeff the drummer was awesome to work with both leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. Cancel Monday knows the right songs to play to get the guests dancing and enjoying the night! They even played a couple of bonus songs at the end of the night for us because everyone was having so much fun. I would absolutely recommend Cancel Monday! Thank you!

User7219581

2+ years ago

Jeff and the rest of cancel monday were pleasure to deal with. They accommodated every single one of our requests and were extremely flexible. They are superb musicians and have great stage presence. I would use them again for any type of event.

Steven

Married on 08/20/2016

Jeff and his team were fantastic! Jeff knows his stuff and really helped us feel comfortable prior to the wedding getting everything planned. Then the wedding and music were awesome! The energy from the band was great and our family and friends continue to rave about them! Thanks for a great night!

Kristy

Married on 08/05/2016

My family, friends, and husband loved having Cancel Monday as our live band for our August 2016 wedding. They were very accommodating and reasonably priced, especially for a live show and the amount of time they performed. They even helped us find a piano player for our outdoor ceremony. We really appreciate them playing on our big day! If you can splurge for a live band I really recommend booking Cancel Monday.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Cancel Monday Band, and Jeff, was a wonderful experience. We used them for our wedding reception in July, and they ROCKED IT. We had SO many compliments on the band & music! Jeff helped us have a great reception by mc'ing the introductions, toasts, speeches, etc. They even learned a new song, so we could have them perform it for our first dance.
If you're looking at bands for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Cancel Monday. Also, they are not just your normal wedding band - you can go out and hear them play locally, which I loved.
Thank you!

E
Evan

Married on 06/26/2016

Cancel Monday provided an exceptional musical experience through and through. Their song selection was perfect for the event. They learned our formal dances and performed them beautifully. All of the band members are top notch musicians with some of the best vocalists in Detroit. I am a professional musician and private music tutor so my standards are very high and Cancel Monday exceeded my expectations. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with how easy Jeff was to work with. He knows exactly how to run an amazing wedding and makes the complicated process feel very simple. We were getting compliments about the band all night, and continued to get them long after our reception. My wife and I would highly recommend Cancel Monday for anybody looking for an amazing band to play their wedding.

Lauren

Married on 05/21/2016

Having a band at our wedding was a non negotiable. I'm so happy we found Cancel Monday band! They are incredibly professional and super easy to work with. Also reasonably priced compared to other metro Detroit bands. People had a great time dancing and really enjoyed the music until the very last dance.

H
Heidi

Married on 05/14/2016

Booking Cancel Monday was one of the *best* decisions we made for our May 14, 2016 wedding! In addition to being incredibly talented, the band is fun, professional and a joy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night long and every guest we spoke to complimented our choice to book this exceptional band! I cannot wait until we have an opportunity to book them in the future. If you are looking for world-class entertainment for your event, look no further than Cancel Monday!

T
Tracey

Married on 05/07/2016

Cancel Monday 'made' the party... Professional, excellent musicians, with an exceptionally talented lead singer! They played a great variety of contemporary songs and genres! Jeff communicated all along the way from my first contact with the band right up until the big night! You will love this band!

Mary

Married on 03/19/2016

Cancel Monday played at our wedding. On short notice they learned a new song we wanted to use for our first dance. After the first dance the dancing continued until the end. I have had incredibly good feedback from my guests about how much fun they had and cancel Monday played a huge role. Thanks to Jeff and the band and I would highly recommend them if your family loves dancing as much as mine does!