Back to Captured Moments by Jessica

6 Reviews for Captured Moments by Jessica

K
Kent

Married on 03/10/2018

Jessica and her fine staff did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. She was a thorough professional from the beginning to the end and an absolute job to work with. Her photos were high quality, beautiful, and artistic. I give Jessica my very highest recommendation.

Kent and Kathy Armstrong

J
Julia

Married on 03/25/2017

Jessica did amazing with my bridal photo shoot and my wedding! She's very professional and knew exactly what shots I wanted taken! She even suggested the location of my bridals and it was absolutely perfect!

J
Jill

Married on 09/06/2014

Finding a wedding photographer was one of the biggest challenges for me in the planning process, but once I found Jessica it was worth it! I met her at a bridal fair and looked at her table of photos. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She has a lot of experience with shooting weddings, which I was looking for. I had a wedding party of twenty and needed to know the camera was in capable hands... Those were Jessica's! She had shot weddings at both our church and our reception site, so that was another plus for me! Jessica had the BEST package for us and it included engagement and bridal sessions, discs with all photos, wedding album for us, and a print credit! When we were setting up dates and times for our shoots, she was very easy to communicate with while being both available and flexible. She was so professional on our wedding day along with her assistant Gwen. They were both fun and made us feel relaxed. We are so happy with our photos and have gotten many comments from friends and family on how good they are! We definitely recommend Jessica if you want beautifully captured moments of your wedding day!

M
Melanie

Married on 07/26/2014

Jessica is so awesome! She is the sweetest person, she always goes above and beyond for my family! Recommend her to anyone who's looking for an amazing photographer! :)

Daryle
Daryle

Married on 04/17/2010

Jessica was very friendly and professional, provided lots of pictures and services, very timely.

F
Lauren

Married on 02/28/2009

4.2

Jessica was a newer wedding photographer when we booked with her but she turned out to be amazing. We used Captured Moments for our engagement pictures, bridal portrait and wedding pictures. I highly recommend her to other brides. She is very flexible and very easy to work with. Jessica and her assistant are creative and take wonderful pictures.