Back to Carolina Country Weddings and Events

16 Reviews for Carolina Country Weddings and Events

Featured
Amy

Married on 04/21/2018

From the moment we first visited Carolina Country Weddings, we knew it was going to be the perfect venue for us! Melanie is so kind, attentive to every detail, and truly interested in making sure you have the day you've been dreaming of. She was quick to answer any questions we had throughout the process and offered helpful suggestions as we made the final decisions about our day. She has done a wonderful job of creating a truly naturally beautiful and comfortable space for an amazing wedding day. We loved the unique wedding in the woods ceremony site, romantic string lights in the barn, spacious patio for dancing, and straight out of Pinterest bridal suite. Unlike many other venues, we felt like there was plenty of space for our guests to enjoy the evening how they wanted. People could join us on the patio for dancing, socialize in the barn at their tables or watch the sun set from the porch of the lodge. Melanie was on site with her team the whole day of our wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Thank you Carolina Country Weddings for helping us create a perfect wedding day!

R
Randi

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing In the Woods

Melanie and her staff were awesome... And made sure we had the perfect wedding... Would highly recommend

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Randi!! We loved having your wedding here and wish you and Sterling all the best!

C
Carly Caldwell

Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect place for your wedding!

Carolina Country Weddings was the second venue my now husband and I ever looked at, and we immediately booked it after our initial meeting with Melanie. The space is immaculate. You can truly tell how much love they have poured into it. Not a detail is spared. Melanie is awesome, and amazing to work with. She is calming, kind, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable. I could not speak highly enough of her and the venue space. Throughout the entire planning process, she was so helpful, and accommodating. The venue’s power was impacted by Hurricane Michael, but that didn’t stop Melanie from ensuring we would have a great day. Even with the weather causing issues, she had a plan to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was extremely quick to keep us informed and up to date. Then once the day came, she ensured the day ran absolutely perfectly, and it DID. Absolutely nothing went wrong, and I definitely attribute it to Melanie and her team. They worked so incredibly hard especially with our giant wedding party (26 attendants total). It all went so smoothly. Along with Melanie, the rest of her staff is just as helpful, attentive, and accommodating. You can definitely tell they all truly care about your day. The grounds of the venue are absolutely gorgeous and the views make for an amazing backdrop. Everything is so well maintained and the staff truly works to ensure all your details for your vision are worked out. I could not even begin to express the happiness my husband and I have toward our wedding day, and the entire planning process working with Melanie, and Carolina Country Weddings. They truly make you feel part of the family. We are so grateful we chose this venue, the day just wouldn’t have been the same without it. You cannot go wrong with picking this venue. If it’s beauty doesn’t win you over, Melanie definitely will. Thank you so much Carolina Country Weddings for a perfect day!

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Carly, thank you so very much for your kind words! Your wedding was lovely. We definitely worked hard to keep everything as smooth and perfect as possible with Hurricane Michael, and are so glad that you still had a wonderful wedding despite the weather! You are very welcome and we wish you all the best!

E
Erin

Married on 08/11/2018

Melanie is great and full of good ideas. The venue is beautiful if you want an outdoor wedding. The service at the wedding is on point and always someone around to help if you need anything

C
Camila

Married on 08/10/2018

This venue is amazing! My husband and I went for a tour prior to booking and felt in love with the location immediately. The venue is naturally beautiful and it provides a couple of options for ceremony location (outdoors and indoors) and a beautiful barn to host the reception. Melanie, the owner, was very helpful, she has great attention to detail and is shown through the venue.

We booked an all-inclusive wedding two months prior to the wedding. Melanie planned our whole wedding in this short period of time and was very flexible with times and dates. She made our planning very smooth and easy.

I can honestly say it was a stress-free wedding and truly a lovely event, thanks to Melanie and her staff!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/20/2017

I am lucky to have found this beautiful venue. I loved the entire outdoor vibe that the venue had. I just recently booked the venue after my fiance and I did a tour with Melanie. Afterward, she was willing to take my mother on a tour as well. This venue is a great value for the capacity, aesthetic beauty, and facilities. I can't wait to have my engagement photos taken here!

J
Jeff

Married on 03/18/2017

Great venue, views and service! I would highly recommend having a wedding or other event at Carolina Country Weddings and Events. Melanie was also very easy to work with and a very gracious host. Check out this business before you book your wedding or event. I think you will be very pleased.

Carolina Country Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Jeff! It was our pleasure to have your event here. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

R
Robin

Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely the best decision we made. Melanie was amazing and was always on hand if we needed her during the ceremony and reception. The place was picture perfect and everyone loved the venue. We couldn't have asked for a better facility to use. The wedding in the woods was a perfect setting for some gorgeous pictures. The barn for the reception was so elegant with all the lights hanging down which also gave us plenty of room for dancing after the meal. Of course we had the coldest day of the year and Melanie provided us with some heaters that kept the guess toasty and warm. I would highly recommend this place for any event you may be considering.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Melanie was absolutely wonderful. The venue was perfect, we used the wedding in the woods sight for our ceremony, the barn for our reception, and the lodge for the buffet. Everyone remarked on how beautiful it was.

K
Kimberly

Married on 06/11/2016

The most beautiful venue I could ever ask for. We took one look and immediately decided this was the place where we would be married! Melanie was so helpful, answering any question and acting as an awesome wedding coordinator. Everything went off without a hitch and the entire day was so beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a gorgeous, turn key venue!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/24/2015

After seeing many venues in the area, we were so lucky to find this one. I am very much your non-traditional bride and wanted a place with lots of natural beauty and plenty of time spent outside. We were married in the woods, had our reception in the barn and then danced outside under the café lights. There's a few different options for ceremony sites and photos on the property, so every couple truly gets to make this place their own and have creative control. Melanie was also extremely helpful with every detail, including communication with all of our vendors which was so appreciated.

There isn't much that you have to do to have a beautiful wedding here because the venue does it for you. I wouldn't change a single thing about our day, and would recommend it to anyone! :)

D
Debbie

Married on 10/24/2015

Absolutely beautiful venue with stunning views. We used the venue for both the wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. Melanie, the owner, is incredible to work with - extremely accommodating and helpful. So many different options to meet your needs. My son and daughter-in-law described their special day as "magical" and would not have changed a thing! Choose Carolina Country Weddings for your special event and you will not be disappointed!

User6233657

2+ years ago

Most beautiful venue. Ever. Our guests could not stop telling us how gorgeous the site was! Our Wedding in the Woods site was so romantic, so ethereal... It was exactly as we envisioned. The reception in the barn had such a great atmosphere! The owner, Melanie, was wonderful to work with... She had great suggestions that we used for the wedding. Her staff was very easy to work with and assisted in making our day run smoothly. I cannot say enough good things about Carolina Country Weddings!

User4609222

2+ years ago

The venue was a fairy tale come true! Picture perfect scenery. No words could describe how memorable our wedding was. Melanie was excellent helping me with ideas and planning for the big day. From the minute we saw the venue and met Melanie, she was so excited to help us. We could tell she really enjoys and loves what she does. Throughout the event, when we needed Melanie she was there and I know she went well above and beyond helping even when I didn’t know she was there. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Allie

Married on 07/20/2014

Beautiful farm with great views and the staff were so friendly and helpful! Loved having options as to where the ceremony could be held! They were very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Can not thank them enough for making our special day turn out so wonderfully! I would highly recommend this lovely venue to every bride!

Amanda

Married on 09/14/2013

I can't imagine my wedding being any more perfect. The landscape that Carolina Country Weddings provided was the perfect blend of homey comfort and up-scale elegance. Melanie did such a wonderful job helping my decorative vision come to life. Coordination with over vendors was seamless, and no detail was overlooked. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.