Back to Carrie Nichols Photography

H
Featured
Hailey

Married on 07/21/2018

My Husband and I absolutely loved our photos from our wedding! We can not thank you enough for such wonderful memories! You are AWESOME!

Carrie Nichols Photography's reply:

It was absolutely our pleasure working with you two! Such a sweet and beautiful couple!! Thank you for trusting Carrie Nichols Photography with these memories.

Stacy
Stacy Martin

Married on 03/02/2019

Foggy turned Ethereal

On a chilly Saturday in March, in dense fog and windy conditions on a beach 6 hours from home, I looked at the skies and hoped for a break in the weather for the wedding I’d envisioned: blue skies, white waves, warm sand.

The skies never cleared; in fact, the weather got uglier. But the wedding went on and I could not be happier with the photos Carrie captured.

She had never worked in such terrible conditions. The fog was so dense that focusing was tricky, keeping her equipment dry between lens changes was difficult, and conditions were just miserable in general for photography.

And yet - she nailed it so perfectly. I am madly in love with my wedding photos. She captured the beauty of the day and somehow even made me grateful for the cloudy, drizzly backdrop. “I don’t want soft-focused, washes-out, dreamy pics,” I’d cautioned. “I want bold colors and intense contrasts. ” She heard my wishes, looked at the conditions, and gave me exactly what I wanted and also what I thought I didn’t. Most importantly, she captured our joy.

If you ever need a photographer in the Corpus Christi area, I can't recommend Carrie Nichols highly enough!

Carrie Nichols Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Stacy! The conditions may not have been great, but with all the love in the air it turned out perfect. It was a pleasure working with you and your sweet family! Congratulations and best wishes!!

K
Kimber

Married on 05/19/2018

Carrie is by far, one of the greatest wedding photographers around! She is sweet, attentive, and incredibly talented. She took what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. She is professional and always on top of things and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I can't recommend Carrie Nichols Photography enough to anyone who is looking for photography services!

Carrie Nichols Photography's reply:

Thank YOU! Capturing the love between you two was so much fun! We truly enjoyed every session and time we got to spend with you both! Best wishes to the newlyweds!!

A
Adriana

Married on 04/28/2018

We met Carrie at our first bridal fair and were instantly sold on her! She is sweet, understanding and patient. She did our engagement, bridals, and our wedding day photography. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to capture our wedding. We love Carrie!

Carrie Nichols Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! It was great working with you two and getting to know you both. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your love story!

S
Sara Turner

Married on 12/09/2017

Beyond Amazing!

Carrie is beyond amazing! I am so glad that we had her for our photographer. She went above and beyond to make each time we worked with her that much more special.

Carrie Nichols Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sara. I'm so lucky for wonderful clients like you and Jonathan! Best wishes!

A
Amanda

Married on 11/11/2017

Carrie was an absolute dream for our wedding.

First, she was up for the challenge when I gave her some very different locations for my bridal photos. Then, when we received word that our original venue was unable to accommodate us due to Hurricane Harvey, she helped to get me in touch with a wedding planner. A second venue was found but due to the after effects of Harvey, ended up not working out at the last minute. Thankfully, we had gracious friends that hosted us and our 80 guests in their backyard. During all of the changes, Carrie was so sweet and helpful. She was a calm voice that helped to keep me sane. On our big day Carrie even helped get some of our decorations setup so that I wasn't stressing about it. She even snuck us out for a quiet moment while everyone was eating. Not only did it give us a moment to breath but she captured some of our favorite pictures from the whole day.

Everything was such a blur with all of the last minute venue changes but when we received our photos all of the memories were perfectly captured. We were taken back to that day and were able to remember little nuances that had slipped through the cracks in our memories.

Bottom line: We absolutely love all of our pictures and would use her again and again and again!

Carrie Nichols Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! You and Chase have such a great love and it was my honor to be able to capture it. Even with all the hiccups, your wedding ending up being a backyard fairy-tale! I loved every second!