Back to Carroll Photo & Video

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 11/19/2016

Wow! Where do I start? Working with Bruce and his wife Liz Carroll was such an amazing experience, especially when it comes to planning a wedding. Because I was/am living out of state (OH to MA, with the wedding in OH) their communication was top notch. They were always a call away, to answer any of my questions and ease my worries! They are very professional, easy to work with, made us laugh, gave us many great ideas, and they were super laid back and accommodating. Also, I love how incredibly hardworking and passionate they are about their craft. :) Oh and our pictures turned out GORGEOUS! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I loved that they sent a disk with so many pictures to choose from and went out of their way to make a gallery for other family members and I to order pictures from. Without a doubt, this is the best couple/company to work with!

Kylie
Kylie

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Engagement Photos

Bruce and Liz were amazing from the moment I talked to them on the phone for the first time to receiving our fantastic engagement photos back! It was impossible to choose a favorite photo! They were all stunning! They knew how to capture the natural happiness and love between my fiance and I! They were even great with getting our dogs to smile! I highly recommend them to all friends and family. We can't wait for them to capture our big day in November!

L
Lauren

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful engagement shoot...can't wait for the wedding day!

My fiance and I booked Bruce and Liz for engagement photos as well as wedding day photography and videography. We just received our engagement photos and we could not be happier with them! Bruce and Liz made the entire experience easy and fun. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and we had a great time! They were extremely professional, well-prepared and had some great pose ideas. After the session, they kept us updated as to when we'd receive our photos and we always felt "in the loop". We love our engagement photos (and we've received tons of compliments on them) and we cannot wait for them to capture our big day in September 2019!

Tiffany
Tiffany Rinehart

Married on 10/22/2018

Liz and Bruce

We had such a wonderful experience working with these two amazing people. They were full of life and very knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to make our engagement session amazing and Liz even helped with our one year old daughter to make sure we weren’t too distracted during our session. We cannot wait to work with them for our wedding next October!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 06/15/2018

06/15/2018

From the moment I met Bruce and Liz I knew I was hiring them! They were so easy to talk to and completely understood what I wanted. They were so easy to communicate with and they were extremely helpful. They gave me recommendations and advice on many things I would never have thought of on my own. They definitely know what they’re doing. I recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married. My pictures were absolutely stunning and they made us feel so comfortable while getting them taken. I can’t thank them enough for capturing these memories for me to look back on!

L
Laurie

Married on 06/02/2018

It was a pleasure working with Bruce and Liz! You won’t go wrong with choosing them! They are friendly, talented, and passionate about what they do. I was very impressed with how well they kept the day moving! We were able to capture moments I will cherish forever.

E
Elyse

Married on 04/14/2018

Carroll Photo & Video is wonderful to work with! When I reached out they called the next day even though it was a holiday and spoke to us for at least a half hour to explain their services and figure out what package would work best for what we needed (all prices were VERY reasonable). We also met up and they shared their portfolio and they came to a meeting at my venue to get a feel for what they would need the day of the wedding. They were very responsive and accommodating and you could tell they cared as much about your day as you did. My husband and I both dreaded a day of having cameras in our face, but with Bruce and Liz it was not bad at all because we enjoyed their company. They had a way of making you feel comfortable and posing you so the pictures turned out amazing! They also took pictures at the exact right angles to get rid of ugly scenery that was behind us or next to us so nothing took away from our pictures. The lighting was also amazing in all of the pictures, even in a dark indoor setting, the pictures are so clear. They knew when they needed to take control of a situation and stuck well to our schedule and even ran ahead so my husband and I were able to enjoy some of our cocktail hour. They also worked very well with our other vendors and plan to share pictures with them to use for advertising. They got pictures of EVERYTHING, which was much appreciated because as the Bride & Groom you can't always get everywhere you want! We received our pictures within 4-6 weeks from our wedding date and everything was as they said it would be. Carroll Photo & Video is amazing and I would highly recommend them!

Carroll Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much Elyse!! We had a wonderful time with you both, your friends and family. We can't say enough what an amazing job you did planning your wedding. The decorations, those incredible floral arrangements, and bouquets, the cake was just so pretty, and of course, Elyse you were a stunning bride!! I am so thankful the rain let up just enough for us to get some amazing pictures to show off your wedding day. We wish you so much happiness and can't wait to work with you both again.

J
Jason

Married on 09/16/2017

Bruce and Liz were our photographer and videographer for our wedding of 250 guest in September 2017. From the first time meeting with Bruce and Liz to go over some of their work and discuss some details about our wedding we knew that they were photographer’s for us! They were very detail oriented in their discussion of how they like to capture weddings and it really showed in their work. They were always quick to answer a phone call or get back to a email whenever we had a question. Our wedding party was fairly large consisted of 8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen. Bruce and Liz did an amazing job of capturing everyone in all of the photos and videos. They also did an amazing job of capturing all of the details of the hall and the guests attending the wedding. When we received our photos and videos we were blown away by the quality and attention to detail that they showed. Overall, Bruce and Liz are great people who will make you feel comfortable on our wedding day, make sure you are laughing and having a great time, and do a excellent job of capturing one of the most important days of your lives. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. If you chooses to go with them this is one thing you will not have to worry about it all because they make everything so easy for you. Thank you again Bruce and Liz!

Carroll Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you, Jason and Carli, for choosing Carroll Photo and Video to share this special day with you, your family and friends. Your family and bridal party were so helpful and extremely fun to work with! We truly enjoyed having you as our clients and look forward to working with you and your family again.

A
Andrew

Married on 09/02/2017

One of the most important parts of your wedding day is making sure you have a great team of photographers to capture the best and most important parts of the day. Bruce and Liz of Carrol photography did just that. They were on point with getting the pictures we wanted and the quality came out great. They were very pleasent to work with. I also very much reccommend getting a video of your special day. Having that to look back on is amazing and like the pictures, the video came out very well edited and very good quality.

Carroll Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Andrew and Gabby, it was our pleasure and honor to share this day with you, your family and friends. Your bridal party made our day so much fun and we loved watching both your parents dancing and enjoying themselves at your reception. Gabby you were a stunning bride and we get so many comments about how beautiful your bouquet of flowers was! Andrew everyone giggles and grins at the street pictures of you and the groomsmen. That was awesome! Again Bruce and I (Liz) at Carroll Photo and Video want to thank both you and your families and we look forward to working with you again for future events.

K
Katie Bertino

Married on 08/19/2017

Perfection

Liz and Bruce fantastic. Not only did they take great photos, but they are great to work with. Always smiling and laughing. I love the brightness they give to your pictures. Thanks again Bruce and Liz (and family)!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 06/24/2017

From the time I had contacted them they were always available when I had any questions. My mother in law even contacted them shortly before our rehearsal dinner because she wanted pictures taken then and they were able to take those pictures for her! Everyone couldn’t stop raving about how great Liz and Bruce were! They got pictures of absolutely EVERYTHING, they even made the lighting work outside during the wedding when it wasn’t cooperating very well! All of the guests were asking who they were. A five isn’t a high enough rating for how great everything was!

Carroll Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations again to you both, Terry and Jillian, we want to thank you so much for all your kind words. We fell in love with your families farm and enjoyed having the extra time to get to know your family at the rehearsal dinner. Jillian your father's barn and parents home made the most beautiful wedding. We get so many inquiries on where you were married and what venue that was. Both the bridesmaids and groomsmen were a blast all day and were so helpful and willing to make your special day the best it could be. Terry, we are so honored and want to thank you for your service and we wish you both so much happiness for your future together.

BridalBethany
Bethany

Married on 04/29/2017

So far we have done our engagement shoot with Bruce and Liz but have them booked for our April wedding too! We had so much fun on our engagement shoot. I hate pictures of myself but found that I really liked what they took. They know how to pose you and how to get a natural smile so you look your best! They are amazing to work with and so down to earth! I can't wait to see what they do with our wedding!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/14/2017

Bruce and Liz did an amazing job photographing my wedding! We are very pleased with their service. They were so easy to work with- so much so that they deviated from their package options to provide for us exactly what we needed: time frame and budget-wise. They were pleasant throughout the whole day and enjoyed the event right alongside us! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/29/2016

Bruce and Liz are great to work with! They're super friendly, laid back, and very professional. We were very worried about our engagement pictures looking awkward and posed, but Bruce and Liz had us laughing the whole time and our engagement photos turned out beautiful! I highly recommend (regardless of who your photographer is) getting engagement photos done before the big day so you get a chance to get comfortable with your photographers. There were a few shots we wanted to recreate from things we'd found online and though they were tricky shots, Bruce came through for us! We can't wait to have our wedding photos and video done by them next month!

A
Angelina

Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I could not ask for a better photographer than Carroll Photo and Video! They gave us such wonderful pictures and captured all of our special moments! They are so easy to work with, with great personalities. They make you feel at ease and really capture amazing moments. Our photos are truly beautiful and we have received so many compliments! I've been told many times that I should submit my photos to wedding magazines because they are just beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone!

D
Dana

Married on 09/03/2016

Bruce and Liz were wonderful! I spoke to Bruce several times during the planning the process and he was always quick to respond by phone or email. They were very organized yet relaxed on our day and followed our lead on what pictures were important to us. We just got the photos back and couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Carroll Photography!

E
Ellie

Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Carroll Photo and Video! After getting engaged, we had many friends and family recommendations for wedding photographers. After receiving many quotes that we felt were out of reach for our budget, we did some researching of our own. That's when we found Carrol Photo and Video. They photos on their website were the same, if not better than the photographers we were looking at BUT THEY WERE LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE! We were sold! We booked them for our wedding day and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! They were incredibly wonderful to work with. They were professional, prepared, and best of all FUN! They surpassed all expectations! And our photos.... PHENOMENAL! We are so happy with our photos! They knew our vision and brought it forward through our photos! I would (and will) recommend Carroll Photo and Video to anyone getting married! You can truly tell that they love what they do! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

Here is a link to some of our wedding photos on their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/carrollphotoandvideo/photos/? Tab=album&album_id=1811185505785798

Sophia

Married on 05/28/2016

Great to work with! Very professional and accommodating!

Married on 05/09/2015

Bruce and Liz were absolutely amazing! We got our pictures back yesterday and as we were looking at them I felt like I was back on my wedding day! They look fantastic! They were so easy to work with and so willing to take whatever pictures we asked for and even some we didn't know we wanted! If we had to I would choose them all over again, a great value and great people! They were the perfect amount of professional while still being a ton of fun to work with. Thanks Bruce and Liz you guys are great!

Stephanie

Married on 07/25/2014

Last summer Bruce & Elizabeth captured all of our special day. Since then, several of our friends have used them as well, and we've spent time with them again at these weddings! Bruce & Elizabeth are extremely professional, but they are also fun! I am so grateful for them because my husband hates having his picture taken and we have wonderful photos to look back on and cherish. Bruce makes everything from the engagement session to the wedding day photos enjoyable, and we are truly laughing in most of our pictures, which are our favorite ones. Bruce is the best to work with! He always answered my questions, no matter how many I had, and he looked at sample poses to capture exactly what I was looking for on our wedding day. The picture and video quality was perfect & everything represented us to a "T". The bridal party also loved them & one already used them for her wedding. We love watching our video together or flipping through the photo book we created with our favorite pictures.

I more than highly recommend them to anyone looking for perfect wedding memories and to have fun throughout the day. My husband cannot stop talking about how he actually enjoyed having his pictures taken for one.

Bruce & Elizabeth are so flexible and accommodating to ensure your day is perfect, and I absolutely loved having the photos and videos from the same "company". Everything just flowed so smoothly, I really couldn't have asked for anything to go better.

We look forward to working with Bruce & Elizabeth again in the future for maternity & family photos. (Even my husband is looking forward to it- which I never thought I'd hear him say he wants to take pictures!)

All of our photos arrived on a disk, and there were SO many to choose from. That was one thing that was important to me- I wanted a large selection and printing rights to print as many copies as I wanted, whenever I wanted.

There really isn't a better "company" & couple to work with out there!

M
Mark

Married on 05/13/2017

I used Carroll Photo & Video for my wedding and it was a great experience. Bruce and his team are very nice! They bring excitement and expertise. They are more pricey when compared to other photo/video companies but you get what you pay for. For a once in a lifetime moment, you should put your money towards preserving it so you can enjoy the memories for years. If you want professional pictures with an artist's touch, Bruce is your guy. Very flexible and accommodating. Nothing bad to say about the whole day!

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/02/2012

Bruce filmed my wedding and he did a fantastic job! We just got to see our "Approval" version last night and it was truly amazing. The way he captures the moment and streams the video together with music is truly a work of art. Honestly, of all the money I spent for my wedding... Hiring a videographer was probably the best money spent. Well worth it. I would definitely tell brides to have someone videotape the wedding... Pictures are one thing, but getting to relive the moment is another. Bruce was so kind to everyone on my wedding day, and has been delightful to work with. He really is fair in pricing and gives you one amazing video!

Married on 08/12/2017

4.7

Bruce and Liz were wonderful to work with. They were very comforting and helpful along the planning process. When you first meet them they instantly make you feel like you've known them for years. They go above and beyond , and it really shows in the work they provide