Back to Casa De Campo

Featured
Tenisha

Married on 06/09/2018

4.3

I had my 40th birthday at Terrace Dye Fore located in Casa de Campo. Tihs was the best decision, I ever made! The scenery was breathtaking, the staff was AMAZING. Ana did a great job working with me and getting my vision. My guest had an amazing time and it was an unforgettable experience.

The responsive time on emails is slow but honestly, I believe this is the island way and we need to chill and relax.

Hi Tenisha
Thank you very much for your review about your event at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, it is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from you.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continually strive to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

We thank you for choosing us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Ivana
Ivana Gonzalez

Getting married on 11/20/2021

So excited

Theresa is great to work with!

Casa De Campo's reply:

Its my pleasure to help you create your dream wedding. We will set the stage for your most memorable moments ♡♡♡

H
Hety

Married on 07/03/2016

If I could give a 10 out of 5 I would! I had the most AMAZING wedding experience. I am sure that Casa de Campo has since revamped their wedding department after the latter reviews because I can attest to extremely accommodating and professional staff. Without any fees, I was able to bring in outside decorations,flowers,favors, and wedding cake. This helped out tremendously with our budget. All of my 40 guests were marveled by the one of a kind venue (Altos de Chavon) and the perfect execution led by the wonderful Ibani Cruzante, who was my wedding coordinator (a complimentary service given to all brides who book a wedding with Casa de Campo). I can go on and on about the wedding of my dreams but simply put: book your wedding with them! You won't be disappointed at all!

Hi User6366261
Thank you so much for your kind words! We work hard to make deam weddings come true. We look forward to seeing you when you celebrate your anniversary :)

Casa de Campo Resort & Villas

J
Jacqueline

Married on 04/08/2018

4.3

A little long to receive responses but overall good vendor. Their location is breathtaking!

Hello Jacqueline
Thanks for posting your opinion about our venues, we're glad to learn you enjoyed your experience. We're sorry you were not satisfied 100%, we will use your comments to improve our service and specially our response time.

Casa de Campo Resort & Villas