Back to Casale de' Pasquinelli

Kiya
Kiya Marchi

Married on 06/04/2019

A True Fairytale Wedding

Perfect location. Perfect venue. Perfect wedding coordinator. Perfect weekend. You can save time and book Casale de' Pasquinelli right now, or you can read on while I try to put into words how magical our wedding weekend was, and how seamless the entire process was.

This venue was highly recommended to me by a friend who was married there, but I felt I wasn't doing my due diligence unless I researched other options. Casale de' Pasquinelli was the only villa I could find that was authorized to conduct a legally binding ceremony on site that could ALSO accommodate us and our 36 guests for the entire weekend. These two criteria were very important to us, but I should also point out the price point was great in comparison to area competitors and we got A LOT of bang for our buck/Euro. :) For example, one large competitor wanted over 7 TIMES what I paid for wedding planning, yet offered less assistance. Needless to say, my research indicated we needed to book Casale de' Pasquinelli fast! We did, and it was the absolute best decision we could've made.

For 6 months we communicated with Gabriele from afar via email. He sent all the information we needed, gave vendor recommendations, assisted with legal document requirements and answered multiple lists of questions. He was extremely responsive and dependable during this process. He never once seemed irritated with my asking so many questions and encouraged me that it was his job to help us. He was extremely professional and I'm pretty sure we had the most stress-free wedding in the history of weddings.

Fast forward to the wedding weekend. Gabriele met us at the US Consulate in Florence to take our legal documents to complete the last necessary requirements. We met him later at the villa where he showed us the houses and property. The villa, grounds and vistas are even more beautiful than I could've imagined. The houses were incredibly charming, and were clean, comfortable and secure. The rooms are quite spacious for European standards, and very nicely decorated. All of our guests were very pleased with their accommodations. All events were held on site, which we and our guests found to be extremely convenient.

The night before the wedding, Gabriele conducted a rehearsal and was so patient when my mom got lost driving back to the villa from her day in Lucca and was already 30 minutes late when she finally called me to tell me she couldn't find her way back. I handed the phone to Gabriele so he could tell her where to go, but he instead told her to stay put and hopped in his car to go get her. This is just one example of where he went above and beyond to make things easier for us. He never once seemed irritated and extended so much grace in that situation. Following the rehearsal, we moved to the terrace for a pizza party for us and all our guests. The staff cooked the pizza in the outdoor brick oven and we dined on the terrace. There was plenty of delicious pizza and wine for everyone, and consistent with true Italian hospitality - no one left hungry.

On the wedding day, Gabriele was working behind the scenes to take care of every detail. Everything went 100% smoothly. He checked on my fiancé and I multiple times in our separate houses as we were getting ready that morning. He took care of the vendors as they arrived made sure everything was done. Then unfolded the most magical, beautiful, emotional wedding - a wedding to exceed even my sweetest dreams. I kept expecting something to go wrong - because that's what happens at weddings, right? Not in this case.

Gabriele and his staff are absolute professionals with many years of experience in this business. They worked with us to stay in our budget, gave us freedom in selecting our vendors (with the exception of decor/catering - which I might add was fabulous), and saw that every detail was perfectly planned and executed. Gabriele and Casale de' Pasquinelli hold a very special place in our hearts now and I cannot recommend them highly enough. A final thought... Many of my guests approached me later and told me "it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended. " I have to agree. :)

Casale de' Pasquinelli's reply:

thank you Kiya and Justin, it was a very beautiful group and for me it was just an honor to have hosted your wedding in my property.
All the best,

M
Michelle

Married on 09/02/2018

Gabriele helped my dream wedding come true. He was so incredibly accommodating and easy to work with especially with us planning from the US. The weather was a bit precarious right before our ceremony, but Gabriele made sure that we had every option (outside vs. Rain plan) possible up to the last second. He arranged all the vendors and worked with us to make sure our wedding vision came to life. He was very responsive and answered all my question in a timely manner. He also arranged a welcome pizza party for all our guests and the pizza was amazing. That party itself was better than I imagined! We could not have asked for a more perfect day and already plan to come back again.

Casale de' Pasquinelli's reply:

thank you for choosing my venue to celebrate your wedding. It was a great experience to have worked with the two of you!

P
Paul

Married on 05/27/2018

We would strongly recommend Casale de Pasquinelli for any group, whether it be a wedding or just a large gathering of people. First and foremost, thank you to Gabriele and your staff for making our thoughts and imagination into a reality. We couldn’t possibly have asked for more from our time with you. We got married at the end of May 2018 at Casale de Pasquinelli. We had a wedding of 67, with 38 of the guests hosted within the house for the duration of our 5-day stay. From the first time that we came out to look at venues in March 2017 we knew that this was the place for us. The beauty of the house and its surrounding area, as well as the amenities available were unmatchable anywhere else we had seen for our budget. The wedding planning in earnest began with Gabriele in Autumn 2017 and he was ever helpful to meet our specific needs. Gabriele provided a lot of recommendations, experience of what he knew would work and what he knew wouldn’t and however much we strayed from the conventional styles he was there to assist us offering different solutions. The final outcome was breathtaking. The helpful nature of him and his team continued all the way to our departure, nothing was too much - even helping us source a takeaway of 3 different pastas and salad for 50 people for that specific evening (it was amazing as well for the record).

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 05/18/2018

Magical. Breathtaking. Extraordinary.

Magical. To say that our wedding was “magical” is the ultimate understatement but the best word I can find to describe it. There are really no words to accurately relay not only our wedding day but the experience we had partnering with Gabriele and the team at Casale de’ Pasquinelli.

We booked the Casale, sight-unseen. While this is out of character for us, we had an overpowering feeling that this place was meant to be. We based our decision on the reviews we read, the estate’s website, and the information that Gabriele provided. He was also the most timely and responsive vendor relative to other properties in Tuscany that we contacted for information. Choosing Casale de’ Pasquinelli one of the best decisions we’ve ever made.

The majority of the wedding we planned via email. Gabriele would send a list of vendors at various price points with information about each. He was knowledgeable about the vendors and we never felt pressured to make a decision in one way or the other. He respected our choices and tied them together beautifully.

We did visit the property about 5 months before the wedding. Gabriele arranged a day and a half of rapid wedding planning where I got my hair done by two of the hairstylists, full makeup, menu tasting, property tour, and meetings with the DJ, photographers, and event planner. While I don’t think a visit is necessary because Gabriele and his team will think of every detail, I’m glad that we got a lay of the land.

We continued to keep in touch leading up to the wedding week. The week of the wedding, Gabriele was the ultimate host. He visited our villas every morning to say hello to my parents and the aunties. He was accessible but not overbearing.

It is quite clear that Gabriele has strong relationships with the vendors he works with. They flawlessly operated as one team throughout the week and on the wedding day. Gabriele and his team had everything under control which put me at ease and allowed me to enjoy the entire experience instead of stressing.

The feedback that we heard from our guests was equally amazing. It was a breathtaking, top-notch experience every minute we were there. Executed with the highest level of detail, style, and care.

Casale de Pasquinelli is an absolute gem. I 100% recommend that you consider this property to host your wedding or any other stay you have planned for Lucca.

ciao,
it was for me a truly honour and pleasure to host you and your family and friends. It was an amazing party which will be always in our memories!
All the best,

D
David

Married on 09/27/2017

We chose to have our wedding ceremony and reception at Casale de' Pasquinelli and host our families for the week. We went off the glowing reviews and great response from the property owner and manager, Gabriele. We couldn't have been happier with the result. Gabriele was absolutely amazing, with spot on recommendations for all the vendors and helped us coordinate with them as well (going far, far beyond what you ought to expect from your venue contact! ) If you're considering a wedding abroad, or looking to host 30-something people on site, or just wanting a beautiful wedding experience, get in touch with Gabriele and see what he has to say. If the fit is right for the time/location/size you have in mind, you wont be disappointed. The value is outstanding, as well, as we found comparing options near home in California to other European destinations. Wedding & Co. Did an absolutely amazing job with decorations, flowers, dinner, appetizers, cake, dessert, drinks, and great service the whole night.

L
Lauren

Married on 08/30/2017

We were lucky enough to stay 5 days here from the 27th August 2017 to 1st September 2017. We got married on the 30th of August and it was the most amazing day. We booked this beautiful villa before flying out there to see it but we had a good feeling and after speaking to Gabriele, we felt confident it would be perfect for what we wanted. Gabriele kindly invited us out to stay for 3 nights in sept 2016 and it was more beautiful than we had imagined! The key things that made our wedding so successful were the vendors we worked with! From the beginning Gabriele was extremely helpful and when we visited he had arranged appointments with all the vendors. He sat with me through a hair and make up trial and really listened to what I wanted. We had an amazing food tasting experience with chef Daniele and when we visited the decorators, Antonella and Kety were able to bring to life our ideas within no time! We also had an engagement shoot with Linda and Carlo Nari to make sure we were comfortable. They were all amazing. After this We were able to go back to the U. K knowing that the wedding planning would be much easier with Gabriele's support. Gabriele stayed in contact throughout the year to make sure we stayed on track. All our guests were so impressed with the villa, it really is stunning and authentic. The wedding went to plan with no issues and Gabriele was always around during our stay to help with anything when needed. We are so appreciative of Gabriele and all the vendors for giving us the best day ever! Linda and Carlo worked tirelessly taking amazing photos and the videographers, Emotional Movie, were so kind and gentle to work with - great guys! Everyone made us feel so comfortable. We would recommend this place for an unforgettable wedding or event. We were nervous about planning a wedding abroad but it was so easy with Gabriele 's guidance. Thank you all! Only problem is that it went too quickly! Lauren and Mo x

C
Charlotte

Married on 08/16/2017

We have just arrived back from the most amazing holiday and wedding at Casale de Pasquinelli. This villa is out of this world. It is stunning and deserves more than 5 stars. The most amazing part of this villa is the owner Gabriele. Gabriele organised our wedding and was amazing, we were invited to see the villa in October and Gabriele took us to all of our appointments and mafe sure evrything was organised perfectly. He was in contact with me throughout the year and made sure everything was done quickly and efficiently to avoid stress for me and my husband. Our wedding was like a fairytale. Gabriele, Wedding and co, Linda nari (photographer), Emmanuelle and Brenda (hair and make up) made our day absolutely perfect and it could not have been any better. Every single part of the day was beyond amazing. Coming to this villa was the best holiday we have ever had and we have made amazing memories for life. Gabriele organised a pizza party for one of the nights and if you stay here you must do it, the pizza and wine was of amazing quality and a great night was had by all. The cleaners, cooks and gardeners were also outstanding and made sure the villa was always in pristine condition and were so friendly. We would like to say a massive thankyou to Gabriele for being an amazing man and we will definitely returning to the casale in the future. A beautiful place!

N
Nick

Married on 08/09/2017

Just returned from a weeks stay Casale De Pasquinelli where Gabriele hosted our dream wedding for 38 friends and family.

The entire week was a truly unforgettable experience from start to finish, Gabriele and his team could not have done more for us and we will be for ever grateful for how special they made our big day.

Everyone is going home with such great memories and we are so pleased we picked this venue. Compared to the UK you get so so much for your money and you are really made to feel like the rich and famous. I couldn't have dreamed of a better week and a such a perfect wedding day.

Wedding day aside, the pizza parties are absolutely amazing and something you must do when you stay here. We had so much fun we ended up having two.

Thank you for everything!

K
Karen

Married on 06/29/2017

We were lucky enough to have had our wedding at Casale De Pasquinelli last month and we are still walking on air from the experience! Ourselves and our 30 guests and the most memorable and magical week imaginable thanks to Gabriele, Wedding & Co. And their fabulous teams.

Casale De Pasquinelli is the most beautiful venue imaginable and all of our guests were simply blown away by the accommodation, the grounds and the stunning, stunning views. For a whole week Gabriele made us feel as though it was our home and our friends and family all commented on how relaxed they felt from the moment they arrived.

Despite the weather playing games with us, Gabriele, Wedding & Co. And their teams gave to us the most beautiful wedding imaginable. The date of the wedding was changed at the last minute but there was no fuss, no panic, all concerned just changed their plans and produced a day for us that was truly spectacular.

Gabriele is the ultimate professional and we will never be able to thank him enough for his assistance in planning the wedding and his execution of our dreams on the day. Planning a wedding from 3,000 miles away should be stressful but he made the whole experience a sheer pleasure for us.

If you are looking for a beautiful venue to host a beautiful wedding, please look no further than Casale De Pasquinelli. Put your trust in Gabriele and you will be rewarded with a day (and a week), you will never ever forget.

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/23/2017

Stop and Listen. If you are planning on visiting Lucca with a large or small group, look no further for a place to stay. This is it! We reserved the Casale for a week in May to host our friends, family, and wedding. It was beyond what we could have ever dreamed it would be.

We were blown away with beauty and warmth from the second we stepped on the property. The Villas are well appointed with every need accounted for from the rooms to the kitchens and common spaces. The grounds are so pristine. We went in May when the flowers were in bloom, the bees were buzzing and, my favorite, the Cuckoo birds were talking. The sunrise and sunset over the valley were simply stunning. People could not stop looking out over the vista. Honestly, every corner you turn on the property is just so beautiful.

Gabriele is incredible. He was attentive and responsive since the day we reached out asking for information on the location. For over 9 months, long distance, he helped us organize our wedding, the stay and all things associated with a pleasurable experience for our friends and family. Gabriele goes out of his way to ensure a memorable guest experience. He even organized a hairdresser for my wedding.

Pizza night was a blast. Our guests were so excited, they stood and watched the pizzas being made. They ate most of them before they were able to be served to everyone on the gazebo. We ate, drank and enjoyed everyone's company over the amazing vista and sunset.

Everyone would not stop talking about the incredible wedding. Outside of the setting, Gabriele helped us work with Wedding & Co to deliver the most memorable experience. The company provided our meal, lighting, and flowers. The food was one of the best meals we had in all of Italy and Switzerland. The flowers and candle light made the magical.
We dreamt of going to Italy and having a wedding with our friends and family but we could have never dreamt of this special time and place.

A
Amy

Married on 07/31/2015

Book it! Casale is a to-die-for dream of a wedding site. My daughter was married there on April 8, 2017, and it was so amazing that words cannot describe it. Gabriele, the owner, is as good as they come. We did everything by email (I'm in California), and I just put my faith in him and his recommendations. The property is stunning; the "houses" are huge and accommodated 34 of us in Tuscan luxury. There are large kitchens and charming living areas, spacious bedrooms, and modern bathrooms. Gabriele's vendors are the best. Choose Wedding & Co. For the most exquisite food, service, and decor. The aperitif hour was in an olive grove with food stations that were of the highest quality and presentation. The dinner was scrumptious. We had two long rustic tables covered with candles and flowers that were jaw-droppingly beautiful. I know this sounds over the top, but it was. I am floating on air, two weeks later, and my guests said they had never been to such a magical wedding. Magical is the correct work. For an unforgettable experience, go to the Casale de Pasquinelli. You will be so happy you did.

E
Emma

Married on 08/08/2018

We got married at Casale De Pasquinelli in August 2018 and had the most magical, unforgettable week with friends and family!
After booking the venue two years ago, Gabriele kindly invited us to stay at the property in February 2017. He was very helpful and arranged appointments with the wedding vendors. Throughout our time wedding planning, Gabriele was always available to answer any questions we had.
Upon arrival, all our guests were blown away with the beautiful, stunning views. All the houses were clean, well-maintained and comfortable. Any issues were quickly resolved, and we all enjoyed spending time on the picturesque property. Both swimming pools were very much enjoyed throughout the week!
During our time there, we had a pizza party and any late night gatherings in the communal areas were spotless again by the following morning.
All our guests were so impressed with Casale De Pasquinelli! Everyone left with new, happy memories and we cannot wait to return again soon! Thank you.