Back to Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc.

Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc. Reviews

| Springfield, IL See photos, pricing and details

2 Reviews for Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc.

Miranda
Miranda Keller

Married on 10/14/2017

Perfect venue!

Castle Finn Winery was the perfect venue for our special day! The winery is beautiful! We had an outdoor ceremony with reception in the banquet hall. I really loved that the banquet hall could also work for an indoor ceremony as well in case of rain. We also enjoyed the patio during our reception. The firepit was a definite hit with guests. Sonya, as well as other winery staff, were very accommodating. Sonya answered all my questions before the big day and was very helpful. I honestly have no complaints. I would also like to add that the sangria is a must when visiting the winery. I highly recommend Castle Finn Winery!

Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you were highly satisfied with your event here. We would be happy to assist with any other event you'd like to have with us whether it be a birthday party or baby shower, we can make it happen.

A
Amanda

Married on 05/26/2013

VERY BEAUTIFUL venue! Has several outdoor locations to choose from or even the inside is beautiful as well. Staff was awesome and very helpful. One of my favorite places on earth!