Back to Castle on the Lake

67 Reviews for Castle on the Lake

Featured
Stephani

Married on 05/31/2014

Castle on the Lake is truly an awesome venue for a dream wedding. Britian and her amazing staff made the day stress-free and I would do it all over again. Thank you Castle on the Lake for helping to make our daughter's dream wedding come true!

Kirsten
Kirsten Cunningham

Getting married on 08/08/2020

Inclusive And Affordable

Love how it's all inclusive. Beautiful area.

Carla Templeman

Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent Venue!

Wonderful experience. Vendor was pleasant, organized and professional. Food and service were excellent.

A
Annabeth

Married on 06/07/2019

Westbrook Wedding

The Castle On The Lake was everything I have dreamed of for my wedding! The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything was done perfectly. We had no stress the day of the wedding which was the best! Britian is the best planner ever! There is nothing I would do differently from our big day! I 100% recommend Castle On The Lake!

Shelli Vaughn

Married on 06/07/2019

Castle on the Lake

I give Castle on the Lake all five stars because we had an absolute amazing experience with them. Britain McKinney is everything that she tells you to expect the day of the event... Our daughter’s wedding went absolutely perfectly before, during, and after the ceremony... The reception was an absolutely phenomenal experience! The facilities, the staff, everything was wonderful! I can’t say enough greatness about this venue! If I had another single daughter, we would without a doubt choose The Castle again!

Morgan Turner

Married on 05/24/2019

Such a magical day

Britian and her staff were the absolute best! Everything was so beautiful! They took care of EVERYTHING! All We had to do was relax and enjoy the day! Highly recommend! :)

Staci Martin

Married on 05/24/2019

Highly recommend

The Castle on the Lake did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding. We were not stressed about anything. Britain handled everything perfectly!

Jenny Spearman

Married on 02/22/2019

Great, amazing, beautiful

Everything was perfect! Words can’t say how great it was!

L
Lori

Married on 12/31/2018

Britain agreed to see us on Easter weekend, which I was told was one of her few days off. She was wonderful and by the time we left there I knew that we had found our wedding venue. She was very detailed oriented and professional. I look forward to working with her planning our special day. And to make things even better the only thing left for me to do besides a few meetings with her is to get a photographer which she is helping me find also. I'm now very excited with little to no stress!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/15/2018

Incredible venue

Choosing to have our wedding at the Castle on the Lake was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Britian was amazing and made planning our wedding from so far away as easy as planning a wedding could be! The venue is beautiful and the wedding was absolutely PERFECT! I couldn’t imagine having had it anywhere else. Everything ran so smoothly and it was definitely a night to always remember and cherish. Thank you to everyone that was involved in our special day and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful venue along with a stress-free wedding.

Cathy

Married on 05/31/2018

The venue is beautiful! It can cater to whatever you are looking to do for your wedding. Britain is EXTREMELY organized and was so easy to work with. She listens and takes note of everything you are wanting to include and designs you are envisioning, and at the same time she gives you advice of what works, what doesn’t work well, and what to do in order for things to flow smoothly. In the end, the vision I was having for the wedding came true! Everything looked even better than how I imagined it. On the wedding day I had absolutely no worries because I knew Britain was on point with everything. Thank you Britain for making this day for us absolutely perfect. Your venue is a hidden gem.

Jesi

Married on 05/19/2018

There are no words to describe how amazing my wedding day was! Britian and Maria were beyond amazing. We brought them about 24 boxes of stuff to put out and they went above and beyond. My bridesmaids, Mom, mother in law and myself got to hangout all day, drink and relax while they did all the work! Literally didn’t lift a finger on my wedding day. Britian deserves 10 stars for how amazing she is. Everything went SO smooth and she made sure that everyone knew what to do and when to do it. After the ceremony she even ran up to the bar to grab me a drink while taking family pictures lol she is truly amazing and I couldn’t be more grateful for everything she did. Also the vendors she gives you are 10 stars as well. The DJ kept the party going all night long, the food was AMAZING, cake was beautiful and delicious and the flowers were more than I could ever want. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and like NOTHING any of my married friends or any guest had ever seen. I would get married here 1000 more times if I could. It was truly the most magical day thanks to the Castle.

Aubre
Aubre Chari

Married on 03/10/2018

Unforgettable Wedding! Best Day Ever!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Castle on the Lake. They literally gave my husband and me our dream wedding. I'm not the best event planner so it was such a huge relief to have someone like Britian (owner) step in and give me great options for food, cake, decorations, etc. Plus do all the set up, break down, and coordination the day of. And when my husband asked if fireworks and a helicopter exit were possible, she made sure they were. It was so nice to know a team was taking care of everything rather than putting that stress on me or my loved ones. We were able to just enjoy the day. I'm so thankful we had our wedding at a venue where the owner and staff truly care about you and want to make all your dreams come true. Not only this, but the venue itself is breathtakingly beautiful especially if you want an outdoor wedding. There are multiple sites to choose from and we were able to take amazing engagement and wedding photos there. If I had to do my wedding all over again, I would choose Castle. They are experienced and professional and made my wedding day one of the happiest days of my life!

D
Daisy

Married on 12/23/2017

Hands down to Britain and her crew. I planned my wedding from overseas and she made everything perfect. I totally left everything in her hands. Trust her vendors! They are miracle workers! :) I couldn’t have asked for a more magical day. Thank you!

Shannon

Married on 12/09/2017

Absolutely the best experience we could have imagined! From day one of planning to a year or so later, Britian and Maria had everyone completely handled and made us feel right at home with no stress on us! Could have dreamed for a better experience!

Stephanie

Married on 11/11/2017

The Castle is the perfect wedding location. Britain and her staff make the wedding planning process simple and easy. You just show up stress free and get to enjoy your day.

Christina

Married on 09/16/2017

From day one the staff at the Castle made myself and my now Wife feel like we were the center of attention. We wanted a unique wedding and they went along with our theme to a T. Our guest told us two things about our wedding after the fact. The is was very us and it was absolutely perfect. Neither of which would be possible without Britian and her staff. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

G
Glynn

Married on 08/19/2017

Everything was perfect at the castle! Britain, the wedding planner is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more fluent and perfect day! She knew what I needed before I ever needed it. I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone!

K
Keely

Married on 07/24/2017

My cousin get married here, and the service was so amazing that I did as well. The Castle is the perfect place to get married! It is beautiful and stress free. They will bend over backwards to make your wedding day perfect! It is a fairy tale venue!

Marty

Married on 05/27/2017

From the first meeting to the after-wedding clean-up, Britain and her staff are the BEST. Our daughter's wedding was magical and beautiful in spite of torrential rains and treacherous storms! The staff jumped into action and moved the wedding indoors, and it was even more beautiful than we had imagined! And the best part -- my daughter and I stayed in the bridal suite calm as could be knowing that whatever Britian and Maria did, it would be enchanting -- and it was. Thank you! The food prepared by Sadler's was so great, people are still talking about it. And the DJ had just the right touch of keeping the party going but not being intrusive. My only advice -- we wish we had added the valet parking -- not just because of the rain, but just so people didn't have the walk from the lot (even if it weren't raining).

K
Kirstee

Married on 05/13/2017

Britain and her staff are THE wedding dream team! They made sure our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more! As a bride, I did not have to worry about one thing. The staff decorated for us, took care of vendors, and catered to our every need. If you want a gorgeous wedding with a carefree experience this is the venue for you! The food was wonderful, the staff is excellent, and if you want an over-the-top experience I highly recommend the firework show! Overall, there is not one thing I would change about our wedding day, and we owe it all to Britain and The Castle staff!

Melissa

Married on 05/01/2017

What a beautiful venue to celebrate your wedding day! I photographed my niece's wedding at Castle on the Lake June 30, 2017. A photographer's dream venue. Its so beautiful. The lake. The pine trees. I could go on and on. Britian was so wonderful and her staff was top notch. I highly recommend this venue!

Married on 01/29/2017

So perfect. Staff was so kind and fast! Even when I thought I'd forgotten something, they had it all taken care of before I could ask for help. I wasn't able to visit until a few days before the wedding, but Britian had everything so well organized that we had nothing to worry over. Seriously, give that woman a gold medal!
Food was fantastic, flowers lovely, music awesome, location phenomenal, and though I haven't got the photos back yet, I'm sure they will be wonderful. Everyone raved about this place online, and they weren't exagerating. Not even a little. There is so much to see on the walls, doors, ceilings, outside, in every nook and cranny, that we spent a couple hours just wondering about and still didn't see it all. Absolutely loved the whole package deal.

A
Alyssa

Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I were engaged for a year before we set a date. Mostly because I could not find a venue. The venues we looked at were both too expensive, due to them adding on unnecessary things to their packages, or they only offered the setting and I had to book all the vendors myself. I was planning my wedding from out of state so it's hard to know who to trust when you don't get to be there to oversee the process. Then I found Castle on the Lake, a beautiful venue for a reasonable price. You can have a small intimate wedding for 50, or over the top wedding for 250. The choice is up to you.
The venue itself is beautiful, but the views from the Castle are spectacular. The wedding packages varies from basic to elaborate, leaving the couple with the choice of how much involvement they would like to have. Photographer, videographer, and photo booth are the only vendors I booked. Britian, the wedding coordinator for COL, was wonderful during planning and the day of. She and her staff took care of everything else. They made it so easy, to where we were able to enjoy our day and our guests.
We received lots of compliments on our choice in venue. Not only a picturesque venue, but staff was impeccable. I would highly recommend this place for your wedding or any special event.

Jeannie

Married on 07/15/2016

5 stars isn't nearly high enough for Castle on the Lake! Britian was absolutely wonderful! As Mother of the Bride, I cannot thank Britian and her staff for making my daughters wedding day as close to stress free any wedding day could be! They handled everything down to the smallest detail (even those difficult people that try and take over wanting to do things their way! ) and never missed a beat!