Back to CC Fine Florals

40 Reviews for CC Fine Florals

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/14/2016

There are seriously no words to even describe the way I felt when I saw my wedding flowers on the day of! They were beyond beautiful and everything I ever wanted and more! Carol is absolutely one the sweetest and most genuine vendors you will ever work with and quick to respond from the very beginning. She was a true pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to everyone! I received so many compliments from family and guests about my flowers. She blew me away and took my inspirations and brought them to life even better than I imagined. Do yourself a favor brides and hire her!

Annabell

Married on 04/12/2019

Carol and CC Fine Florals are THE BEST!

Carol at CC Fine Florals is THE BEST! Carol was so helpful, professional, and attentive to our wedding flowers! Carol took time to look over our ceremony site before the wedding, and checked in with us anytime there was a decision to make. Carol made sure that my vision matched her creation! We wanted blue flowers for our wedding, and Carol was able to make that happen, and the best part was the flowers looked natural! All our guests wondered how we had the most beautiful REAL blue orchids! I was so happy with the boutonnieres, corsages, bouquet, ceremony decor, and our reception! Carol took the time to decorate, not only our table, but my cake table as well! I would recommend Carol to everyone! No one will find another florist who is more trustworthy, friendly, and professional as Carol at CC Fine Florals! Thank you Carol!

Kira
Kira Balaeff

Married on 03/16/2019

She is the best!

Carol was so sweet and exudes happiness and her love of flowers. From the moment we sat down, she was able to take everything I was explaining to her, and turn it into a beautiful vision. I would brainstorm with her constantly, and ask her opinion on things and she always responded right away and was very accommodating. Not only was she a joy to work with, but she made my wedding so beautiful with all her gorgeous flower arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Kira

CC Fine Florals's reply:

So sweet Kira, I loved working with your beautiful vision!
So much happiness for you and Chris! Thank you for selecting me as your floral specialist!

Tory
Tory

Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Florals

I had originally wanted to do the flowers on my own, but my mom convinced me that that would be too stressful in the days leading up to the wedding, especially since we were getting married the Saturday between Christmas and New Years. I'm so grateful I found Carol! I loved my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere was gorgeous. I wanted an organic feel with a little bit of tropical inspiration, and she did a fantastic job! Carol was such a sweetheart, she arrived a bit early and helped with the setup, and she stuck around until the cake was delivered. She was extremely helpful and flexible. She was even able to make a gorgeous fake succulent boutonniere for one of our groomsmen who has allergies. Highly recommend!

Married on 12/08/2018

The Finest Florals

I absolutely loved working with Carol, she made planning my wedding florals one of the easiest processes to go through! I went to meet with her after several very responsive emails discussing general info and pricing. She was the epitome of professionalism and thoughtfulness towards considering my wedding vision and was the only vendor who actually asked to see my Pinterest board!

After discussing types of flowers available, budget, and getting a feel for what items were needed, I felt completely at ease with Carol creating my vision. After getting my quote within 24 hours via email, I asked if there were ways to cut down the price a little. Not only did Carol work with me, I actually loved the substitutions we made more than what we previously designed! By the end, I felt she was extremely fairly priced and was more than happy to pay for her expert services!

On my wedding day, I entered a venue that had been transformed to look like what I thought I couldn't afford. Carol was there, assisting in ways that I hadn't expected. My husband and friends marvelled over the greenery and bouquet/boutonnieres as well. I'm SO thankful that I chose to hire her!

C
Cristina

Married on 10/06/2018

Fall wedding

Carol is so sweet and talented. She did our wedding on 10/6/2018. She did super an amazing job. She listened to all my ideas and created a dream come true. I received so many compliments on all my flowers. I was in love with my bridal bouquet. Her prices were also very reasonable and she was worth every penny. I would highly recommend Carol for all my future events and my fellow brides!

angela

Married on 09/08/2018

Carol of CCFineFlorals is amazing to work with. Her flower arrangements are beautiful, classy and make your big day so special. I had a vision of my floral arrangements which were white roses with eucalyptus leaves. Carol listened to my view and executed the flowers beautifully. The best thing about CCFineFlorals is that her prices beat any other florist in OC and the quality is there! Please hire CCFine florals for your big day, you won’t be disappointed. I will hire her again for my next events! Thank you Carol!

Married on 08/18/2018

Carol is the best. Book her, and book her NOW. I cannot stress enough what a great florist Carol is... She is creative and delivers top quality products. I have no idea how she can make my bridal bouquet, boutineers and a sweetheart table arrangement based on one picture as inspiration - just one picture! I am so happy I booked her as my florist for my wedding because she was able to coordinate directly with the venue to deliver/drop off. She is very approachable, responds quickly and overall, I am very impressed with her creations!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 08/11/2018

Carol was wonderful! She made our wedding beautiful at such a great cost. Everything was exactly as I was picturing it and I highly recommend her. We sat down and I was able to explain my vision and with just a few pictures she made it happen. I had issues with the number of flower girls and bridesmaids changing a few different times and she just went with the flow, quickly following up and changing things for me.

Emma
Emma

Married on 07/28/2018

Carol was a pleasure to work with! Everyone commented on our flowers and I was blown away at everything we got for the price-plus a free toss bouquet! I am so happy I chose to work with her. She followed my vision, had great advice on some alternatives that would fit my budget and style, was so easy to work with, showed up on time and set up great!

Jennifer

Married on 06/09/2018

Carol is truly the best and made the most beautiful bouquets that were beyond what I had hoped for! I did a lot of research and her rates are very, VERY competitive, she's extremely quick to respond and is someone who loves what she does.

Nikki
Nikki

Married on 05/19/2018

I could not be more pleased with how our wedding flowers turned out. I originally found Carol on Thumbtack & couldn’t believe the price she was quoting me as it was significantly less than any other quote I received. But her online gallery looked lovely & I appreciated her promptness in responding, so we scheduled a consultation. Upon the initial meeting Carol took the time to scroll through all of my inspiration pics (which were all over the place) and pulled out key components she saw that I was being drawn to. She understood what I wanted when I barely even did. During the process she continued to be great at responding to emails and was so kind in her responses. Day of the wedding she was there early with my bouquet and the personal flowers for the family and delivered the centerpieces personally to the venue. She’s absolutely a pleasure to work with, and her talent far surpasses the price she charges. I’ve already referred her to a coworker for her wedding flowers as well.

S
Susan

Married on 05/06/2018

Carol was flexible and attentive to my floral needs. She made wedding flowers as least stressful as can be.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 04/28/2018

It was amazing! Our flowers were all so beautiful and we received so many complements. It was a dream come true. Carol was so amazing and helpful and truly made my vision come to life. It was everything I ever wanted and envisioned on my wedding day! Carol was a big part of making my fairy tale come to life.

M
Marissa

Married on 04/20/2018

You were just amazing! Every detail and every single thing I could have asked for! Thank you for everything!

L
Lan

Married on 04/15/2018

There are not enough words to describe how happy I was with Carol. I did a lot of research to find the best florist that would be able to accommodate my budget and overall wedding theme. Carol was extremely easy to work with. She is personable, sweet, kind, and such a lovely person. I really enjoyed my time meeting with her and going over the vision we wanted for our wedding. She works with your budget and is very accommodating, she is also super responsive to emails. She has an office location in Irvine and she also works in a warehouse in Santa Ana which really helped me since I live in Tustin, so she also worked with me when it came to dropping things off or picking things up as needed for the wedding. We got lots of compliments on the flowers from our bouquets to the flowers on the gazebo. I wanted something romantic, vintage, and feminine and she completely nailed it! She also accommodated me when I had to do some changes. I highly recommend you booking her. She was one of my favorite wedding vendors and her prices are reasonable but quality is stupendous! I cannot wait to get my professional photos back to see how amazing her work is in print!

Jasmine

Married on 03/21/2018

Carole was great she helped me have the best flowers I didn’t give her a hole lot of vision but she created just what I wanted!

K
Kristin McQuaillan

Married on 03/02/2018

The Best Florist!

Carol was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our flowers were perfect! Thank you so much! I would recommend her to anyone.

soontobeMarchi!
reina

Married on 11/19/2017

Can I just say that Carol is absolutely amazing!?! From the moment I messaged her until the flowers were delivered, she answered all of my questions and gave me expert guidance every step of the way. And she delivered the florals herself! Carol helped capture my vision of how I wanted my flower to look and helped make my wedding dreams come true! She is amazing and works within your budget to make sure you get what you want without sacrificing elegance. She was even able to include a few of the flowers I wanted so badly ( Peonies) in my bridal bouquet and flower halo! Carol really listens to you and takes your vision and makes it a reality. I will definitely be going back to Carol for all of my floral needs. She is a gem, you guys need to check her out!

K
Kimmy

Married on 11/04/2017

Carol was very professional and accommodating. She was respectful of my budget and really tried to make it work. The bride's bouquet looked beautiful in my picture. She was very patient with me and my multiple change of request. Thank you Carol for being so easy going and kind.

Annie

Married on 10/28/2017

Carol made my dream flowers come true for my perfect Wedding. I enjoyed working with Carol from the start. Carol is very professional and knows her flowers. From the floral centerpieces,
To the boutineers to the bouquets- everything was perfect. Carol even took the time to make sure I knew how to hold my bouquet the correct way. 5 plus stars, I can't thank you enough for making everything so magical.

L
Lindsey

Married on 10/06/2017

Loved working with CC Fine Florals. Carol listened carefully to the vision I had for our flowers, never hesitated to accommodate additional requests and changes I sent her way, was very responsive, and delivered on time. Everything looked beautiful the day of. Plus, Carol is a super sweet person. She definitely goes above and beyond for her clients. Thanks for being a such an integral part of our big day!

D
Dee

Married on 10/01/2017

Carol is a true expert at what she does and is extremely approachable. She is able to take inspiration pictures and provide alternative solutions to make your vision also fit your budget. I am glad to have had CCFlorals for my wedding, as everything was beautiful and absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a florist who knows their stuff and is able to provide the perfect touch to make any event elegant while adhering to the overall theme.

M
Marjorie

Married on 09/30/2017

Carol did such a PHENOMENAL job with our flowers. When we booked Carol for our wedding, she was originally just going to do flowers for our ceremony that included: 1 bridal bouquet+5 bridesmaids, 7 Boutonnières, and wedding arch flowers. In the end, she ended up doing 7 more Boutonnières, 5 corsages and 9 centerpieces. We were so pleased with her ideas and professionalism, that we decided to opt out of our vendor's preferred florist (included in our wedding package) and had her do the flowers for our reception as well! Our budget for flowers weren't so big, so we weren't really expecting we would get much with it; however, Carol worked with us (with our budget in mind) and let us know what flowers are more budget friendly and which flowers would last longer, etc.. And still managed to give us what we wanted, while keeping within budget! We were very impressed with how all of our flowers turned out. Our wedding guests were raving about how much they just loved all of our flower arrangements. The guests loved them so much, that our venue was wiped clean of all the flowers (some guests even "accidentally" took home my bridesmaid's and MY bouquet!). Carol truly captured what I had envisioned (even with the million changes I threw at her). She is a definite must for a wedding!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/10/2017

Your team was AMAZING! It's hard ordering something you don't get to see the finish product of until its complete. But you really brought our vision to life based on images and description. I wouldn't change a thing we received.