Back to Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

Christina
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/07/2012

Celebrations was great! I highly recommend checking them out for any wedding or event you may have. They have the largest selection in the area that I've seen, so you'll have much less of a chance of having to go to multiple vendors for your rentals.

I rented table runners for my wedding, and they had exactly what I needed and were great about answering questions or changing the quantity any time I needed to. I even had a mishap the day before my wedding when we realized that there had been a miscommunication with my venue and that the tables were actually doubled up (so 2 tables put together = 1 table). So, essentially at the last minute we ended up needed double the number of runners!

We called Celebrations, and it was no problem at all. They took care of it right away, and the runners were ready and waiting when one of my bridesmaids arrived to pick them up. They had even said that they were willing to re-route their truck and deliver instead (for a really tiny and surprisingly ultra reasonable delivery fee, but I had someone who was going near their shop anyway, so we just picked up. I really appreciated their willingness to accommodate though. Very nice!). I will definitely be a return customer.

Kelly

Married on 09/09/2018

Celebration was so great dropped everything I ordered off on time never got annoyed with me calling an changing things 20 times they were great

Adrianna

Married on 05/19/2018

When my husband and I chose a wedding venue that included nothing, we felt very fortunate that Celebrations was right down the street. Their showroom in Roseville is awesome and it was great to be able to lay everything out and visualize how it will look on the big day. We came back several times to add to our contract and Celebrations was always very accommodating. During our first visit we were promised specific table linens that we loved. They didn't have enough in inventory, but we were told they could buy more fabric and make more, no problem. Over the next few months, every time we went in, I would ask about the linens to make sure they were already made. I never got a firm response, just that they were working on it. Two and a half weeks before the wedding, I was told they didn't have the same fabric, but something similar. I came in to look at it and it was not the same at all. I started to panic, but Celebrations came up with a solution that solved the issue. I was very appreciative that they were cooperative and wanted to ensure we were happy. On the day of delivery, everything went smoothly and the two gentlemen arrived on time and were very helpful and friendly. Overall, Celebrations helped make sure everything was perfect and we are so glad we chose to work with them!

S
Shannon

Married on 10/06/2017

After doing some research and looking into the options for rental companies in our area, we decided upon Celebrations because their prices were most competitive and they came recommended from a few of our other vendors. We were so pleased and thankful to have chosen them! We worked mostly with Stephanie who was wonderfully accommodating and patient and bent over backwards for us to make sure all of our last minute ideas and changes could happen. I can't tell you how many phone calls between my Mom and I we must have made with questions, changes, concerns etc and they were so helpful and patient through all of it! They did an excellent job with set up and late-night tear down and the staff was all very accomaditng and pleasant to work with. We were very impressed with Celebrations and recommend their services!

Kristin

Married on 08/05/2017

I rented a bunch of cute decorative furniture. Everything is just as pictured and good quality! The team that helped me reserve my items were great! And the crew that dropped off and picked up were awesome as well.

Amanda

Married on 09/17/2016

I selected Celebrations for our wedding rentals in September of 2016 after talking with multiple other rental companies in town. From the very beginning, I experienced amazing customer service. I worked mostly with Stephanie who was phenomenal! She was always prompt in responding to my emails and she was incredibly patient as I made many changes to our rental order. She allowed my mom and I to come into their store to see a full mock up of our table settings and was very helpful when I wanted to make some changes and see some other choices. Our equipment was delivered on time and everything was in great condition. We are so happy to have chosen Celebrations.

J
Jasmin

Married on 08/12/2016

Awesome place to get rentals! They periodically have promotions for certain things and I got a steal on chivari chairs. Everything is good quality and the staff is excellent especially Sabrina.

N
Nicole

Married on 10/10/2015

We rented the dance floor for our wedding through Celebrations and were completely satisfied. The guys even stayed to set it up even though that was a last minute request. Thank you Celebrations for providing the floor on which we danced the night away!

R
Rhonda

Married on 08/29/2015

Celebrations! Was great! You go to their huge store and pick and choose and play with all their decorations until you come up with the look that is right for you. They have a lot of tables set up with displays for ideas for your dinner set up. So many choices of colors in table cloths, runners, napkins, glassware, silverware, dinner settings... Tables, chairs, serving tables, lawn furniture, even lights, and decorations. They were so easy to work with and know what they are doing. They came out to my house and checked to see where everything was going, where the tables would be, etc. And measured for the market lights and even provided extra power generators for the lights and band. They are awesome!

H
Dani

Married on 04/11/2015

Celebrations has the best rentals. We looked at a couple of other companies but Celebrations had the best selection and the staff was nice to work with. I went ahead and had my mother-n-law to be handle since we could save a little money and we were happy with the way everything looked.

User3848269

2+ years ago

Amazing service, huge selection, great staff. A+

User3762568

2+ years ago

This company stands by their commitment to customers and deliver as they say they would. I had a last minute issue with my venue on the delivery time/date and this company worked with me and the venue at the last minute to ensure a smooth delivery.

I am impressed how easy Celebrations Party Rentals selections and variety of items. I would highly recommend this vendor.

User3008669

2+ years ago

We just rented the light pink and hunter green napkins and they were perfect for our wedding. The staff at Celebrations! Were helpful and very nice.

M
Mary Ann

Married on 09/14/2013

Celebrations provided the tent and and everything else, down to the salt and pepper shakers for our daughters wedding. We would call and add or delete items up to the last few days, they were in constant contact to make sure they had everything right. The day of set up they did an inventory of everything, to make sure they had brought everything we asked for. It was beautiful! They helped make our daughters wedding day perfect! Thank you Celebrations!

H
Heather

Married on 08/31/2013

Brad and his team are fantastic to work with. They are easy to reach, even during the busy summer season, which is invaluable to a wedding planner. They take great pride in preserving their rental items. I have never received anything that was damaged or wasn't in excellent condition. I highly recommend celebrations!

User3344894

2+ years ago

I rented linens, chairs and chargers. They were fantastic to work with and everything was perfect.

Katie

Married on 10/14/2012

Celebrations was so easy to work with and user friendly! They let us come in multiple times to set up mock place settings and try out colors and fabrics. We changed our order a lot and they were so nice and helpful about it!

User1502701

2+ years ago

We rented chiavari chairs from Celebrations for our wedding. They had a great selection and the exact chairs we needed. Their prices were the best and their service was even better. They let me make changes to the order and delivered and picked up the chairs directly to and from the venue.

T
Tiffany

Married on 08/28/2010

Great prices and unique options to choose from. And their sales floor gives you a lot of ideas for your own ceremony.

Amy

Married on 09/26/2008

Celebrations was easy to work with. The showroom is great - shows lots of options. The website is also helpful. Be sure to book your rentals as soon as you can - I had the unfortunate experience of waiting & then the dishes I wanted weren't available. C'est la vie! We used them for our rehearsal dinner & everything was delivered exactly when they said it would be and everythign was there & easy to put together. The pick up was also very convenient. It was all very effortless.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/20/2007

Very helpful and let me take as long as I wanted in picking my linens! They were also very flexible about adding and subtracting things from my order as my guest list changed. They had on-time delivery and picked everything up early on Monday. Thank you!

Kimi

Married on 10/06/2007

They have the most gorgeous table setting ideas and linens! The service is great. They have a wide variety of items and styles to choose from and they're really detailed oriented. I would recommend them for any special occasion.

C
Tifany

Married on 07/12/2002

Everything came together wonderfully... Thanks!

Kelly

Married on 05/16/2009

I rented chairs an an arch for my wedding through celebrations. The chairs were a beautiful dark wood and looked amazing at my garden wedding. The arch I rented was equally beautiful and easy to assemble. Celebrations was able to drop off and pick up at specific times which was important due to the location and time constraints of my ceremony. After shoping around a bit I found that other companies were slightly cheaper in price - however, I found the quality to be better at celebrations.

R
Robert

Married on 03/13/2010

Celebrations was amazing. The chairs I rented for my weeding looked amazing. Everything thing was high in quality. Their staff was very nice to work with as well. We would definitely recommend this place to any of our friends and family.