Back to Celebrations of Tampa Bay

M
Featured
Marissa

Married on 03/11/2018

WOW! WOW! WOW! What an incredible company! From start to finish Randy was on point! He went above an beyond our wildest dreams! Everyone that sees the highlight video feels like they were actually there. Randy uses so many angles and perspectives to capture each shot. Randy worked so hard to make sure he got only the best shots. He shot from above on a ladder and even laying on the floor to get the perfect angle! AND the drones - INCREDIBLE SHOTS! My friend had a drone at her wedding but she didn't get the shots we did, celebrations has the equipment and they really know how to use it effectively! A wedding is amazing but it only lasts so long, having a video like the one Celebrations of Tampa puts together, you can enjoy it like you are there and relive the moment forever. Randy was also amazing with our photographers they worked together so well you would think they knew each other;) Thank you so much Celebrations of Tampa! We couldn't have picked a better videographer team!

Ania
Ania

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Celebrations of Tampa Bay was the first vendor we booked this summer for our wedding that is not until December 2019. That includes Photographer, Videographer, and DJ. I had ton of questions regarding what service packages to choose from, since our wedding will be a long. After talking to Randy and his very prompt responses, he made some changes to the package that we have chosen which we really appreciate him for doing that. The package is just perfect for us and the pricing you couldn’t beat for what we getting. After that I knew I didn’t want to wait any longer or look any further. This past weekend we had our Engagement session and we were so stressed out, since we never had a professional photographer taking pictures of us. Joe was our photographer, he was just wonderful not even 10 min into the session we were so relaxed and felt really comfortable. He is extremely professional, funny, and has an amazing eye. He went far above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures, he showed us some of them on his camera, and we loved them! We can’t wait to see all of them. I couldn’t wait and had to ask Joe if he will also be our photographer for the wedding, and he will be! This made us so happy since, he made us feel so comfortable during the session. Look no further and book them, I highly recommend Celebrations of Tampa Bay to anyone!

Angelica
Angelica Miller

Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome Photographer!

I am from SC and I had a destination wedding on Treasure Island, Fl. I was referred to CCS Photography by a vendor's list provided by Bilmar. I checked out the reviews on the company and found very positive reviews. Based on that I decided to book them for my wedding. I communicated by email and through phone calls. I met Roger on the day of my wedding. Meeting him was like meeting a friend. He was not only friendly, but punctual and professional. He was patient and respectful to my guest while taking pictures. I just received my wedding pictures and they are absolutely beautiful! He really captured the essence of our wedding! I would highly recommend CCS Photography to any couple looking for a photographer. You can't go wrong with Roger!

Amber

Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing, professional, 100% recommend!

We had randy with us and let me tell you, he is absolutely amazing! First off, you can tell he is doing what he loves. His passion definitely shines through and his work is amazing. There were details we asked him to capture with my mother being ill and he was sensitive and genuine to our requests. He was there for every important moment and worked beautifully between each segment of the day. His drone work was beautiful - I cannot believe the bay shots he got and the overhead views of our wedding was so breathtaking and a shot that would otherwise not have been viewed without randy. Overall, I cannot say enough good things. If your looking for a videographer - go with this company. They are worth every penny to view and relive one of the most important days of your life. Thank you so much randy and Celebrations!

Smita

Married on 02/03/2019

Capturing more than just memories!

There aren't words to describe how perfectly you captured everything and made it look flawless... Our friends, our family, our love story! Everyone says your wedding comes and goes and is over in a flash, but you guys reminded us of not just who was there and what did it look like, but we can actually relive our deepest feelings watching the photos and videos as if it were in real-time! You were an outstanding team to work with! You calmly, pleasantly, and professionally recorded every perfect moment! Thank you so much from both families!

V
Veronica

Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful and trustworthy

I am so happy I hired this company. I used their DJ and videographer and both were great! They were very friendly and accommodating. Price was very affordable for having the 2 services!

Laura
Laura

Married on 01/13/2019

Best Videographer ever!

Randy is the best! We saw his work at my cousins wedding and knew right away we had to hire him! He captured their special day perfectly and did the exact same thing with mine. He did the best job running around making sure he got all the shots and captured everything. I loved the drone footage and that everything was played back on the dj booths tv during the reception. The guests loved being able to see themselves and the bridal party. And then less than 24 hours after the reception he had already created a 3 minute preview video for us! I can't wait for the highlight video and the rest of the footage. I'm so happy that I will have these memories to cherish forever!

Krystan
Krystan

Married on 01/05/2019

Splurge for the Videographer- You won't regret it!

I will be the first to admit that I almost did not hire a videographer. It was definitely not in my budget, but I am so beyond grateful that we hired Celebrations of Tampa Bay. Having the video memories of our wedding day is something I will cherish forever. Every moment was perfectly captured and we are so happy with our video. I highly recommend any bride to be debating on whether or not to hire a videographer to do it. Those memories can never be recreated and having it on film is beautiful.

karla
karla

Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding 11/2018

Seriously the best thing we did was hire Randy to be our videographer. Randy was spot on with everything. Very professional and captured the best moments of our wedding. Randy took his time to capture the perfect shot for us and our party. Randy came on time and even from the kindness of his heart stayed a tab bit more to get some dancing footage. Literally less then two days Randy sent us some wedding pictures he took of us. We got married a month ago and already have our highlight video and our long version video. (Came within 2-3 weeks) Our Blu Ray DVD came very nice packaged with our wedding picture all over the cover. Once it was done it was in the mail the next day! We love Celebrations of Tampa and would recommend them to everyone! We only had them as our videographer but I wished I used all of their services.

Kati
Kati

Married on 11/20/2018

Wedding on st Pete beach

Thank you so much randy! Our video turned out perfectly and the shots you got were amazing with the drone! We couldn’t have picked anyone better! Thank you again!

Jennifer

Married on 10/06/2018

Continues to impress

Randy of Celebrations of Tampa Bay did both of my sister in laws wedding videography and we were lucky enough to book him for ours as well- He never ceases to impress. He is completely dedicated to getting every single important shot in the best way possible. Not to mention, we had highlight videos within a few days of the wedding (edited and all). He is professional, friendly, creative and a so easy to work with. I highly recommend and am so glad we spent the money to make sure we had video footage of our big day- a perfect way to relive it over and over again.

Dduncan

Married on 10/05/2018

Mother of the btide

Randy was great with quick responses.
He was very professional and the quality of his work was top notch!
I would and will recommend the

G
Genesys

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Celebrations of Tampa did an amazing job. I did a lot of research on a videographer and at one point debated even having one. They got every angle possible and I am soooo incredibly pleased with the results.

Jessie Morris

Married on 08/18/2018

Best Video Around! Drone Footage is Amazing!

Randy did a wonderful job filming our wedding! The quality is amazing and will last a lifetime! We added drone footage and love how vivid the shots are. Adding video was the best decision we made, so every year we can re-live the most perfect day.

ALEX
ALEX

Married on 08/01/2018

More than we ever imagined!

We are completely satisfied with our experience with Celebrations of Tampa Bay.

The photos and videos were shot with a high level of creativity, the final product professionally done, and delivered in a timely manner. We absolutely loved the drone footage!

Randy and Celebrations of Tampa Bay completely captured our most special day, and enhanced our experience. We enjoy sharing the footage with our friends and family, and it has provided us with memories to relive for the rest of our lives.

Celebrations of Tampa Bay's reply:

Thankyou Alex, for your very nice review and taking the time to let us know. I hope the best for you and Selamawit.

Stephanie

Married on 07/14/2018

The perfect wedding vendor!

Celebrations of Tampa Bay made our wedding day so special. The photographer was the best and the photographs were so beautiful, they didn't seem real. The DJ did a great job keeping the reception flowing and everyone up and dancing. We could not have been more pleased.

Jennifer

Married on 03/31/2018

After searching through so many photography, videography, and DJ vendors, I felt lucky to have found Celebrations. My main criteria while searching was fair prices and great reviews. Celebrations had both and I can see why they have such great reviews. They have a team of people that are super easy to work with. Most of my communication was with Stephanie and Randy and both of them were so great and very quick with their responses. So far I've received the first set of photos and the highlight video and I'm very happy with them so far. I feel like they team really exceeded my expectations in so many ways. We also felt extremely lucky to work with their photographer, Yaro, he really made the whole experience fun and the pictures came out amazing.

Amanda

Married on 02/23/2018

Celebrations of Tampa Bay is awesome! They made such a beautiful video of my wedding! Randy was detail-oriented and knew exactly what he needed to do. I planned the majority of my wedding by myself, so it was wonderful to have a vendor be so independent, without needing much direction from me. I put all my trust in him and my video turned out so much more than what I had expected! I would recommend them to anybody getting married!

Samantha

Married on 02/17/2018

They did an amazing job capturing all the important parts of the night! Professional and on time.

APRIL

Married on 11/05/2017

Dave & Jaime were absolutely amazing! My guests commented on how great the music was, and my husband and I were so impressed with Jaime's creative eye for the photography! I can't wait to see the final images!

Denzel

Married on 10/27/2017

This is the groom writing this review. We purchased the videography, and photography package. Randy and Joe were extremely professional and very skilled. They both did a better than expected job. All of our guest loved that Randy when above and beyond to capture different angles for the video. They definitely made our day feel very special.

Thank you both!

Z
Zukhra

Married on 10/21/2017

Simply the best! The phitographer, the videographer and the DJ were great to work with! So thankful to have found this team! They are super prompt and responsive! And so organized! We've got the best package for all the services! I had no issues requesting certain songs and sending the ones I wanted to be played during our wedding! The team was awesome! Looking forward to photos and video, and will update my review later!

Y
YESENIA

Married on 06/17/2017

You all did a tremendous job at our wedding! It was the best and we loved absolutely every moment of it! Thank you for making our special day so memorable. It was affordable and the quality was great! Could not have been better. Thank you all again! <3

Joe

Married on 05/23/2017

We had a fantastic experience with the team at Celebrations! They were very professional and very attentive to detail to ensure that every picture was perfect. We had one photographer with the Groom party whilst getting ready and 2 with the bridal party whilst getting ready. We then had all three for the ceremony and pictures afterwards. The team were very happy to take as many great pictures as they could and to make use of the fantastic backdrop that we had at the Don CeSar hotel. We also used Celebrations for the videography which included drone footage. Everybody at the wedding enjoyed the drone and the footage that we have received back is truly spectacular.

The team stayed throughout the night and continued snapping away during our reception which went on late into the night. We had excellent communication with Celebrations throughout the whole process (which was very important as we flew from England for our wedding) and I would highly recommend their services.

DIANE

Married on 05/20/2017

Our daughter's wedding was this past weekend and Celebrations was one of the first vendors we booked for photography, videography and the DJ. From the moment we contracted with them, everyone was responsive and helpful with our somewhat unique situation, the bride and groom and most of the guests are hearing impaired. This makes for a challenging situation regarding communication and instruction from the photographer. And for the DJ playing music and keeping the party going with guests who can't hear it. Stephanie did an awesome working with us to make this an amazing event. Randy was outstanding as the coordinator and managed the video and drone shots, as well. We can't wait to see what he does putting all of it together in a video for us. Joe, our photographer was amazing. He did not stop for 6. 5 hours to capture every moment on film and clearly was an experienced professional, even faced with a challenging assignment. Chance, our DJ was the best! He managed to keep the party going, even with the guests spread over three adjoining areas and many of them hearing impaired. Thank you to Stephanie, Randy, Joe ad Chance for making this the perfect day we envisioned. You are the best!