Back to Celisia Stanton Photography

Featured
Anna Maria

Married on 06/24/2019

Absolutely stunning photos!

I met Celisia a few years before I got married and always knew that I wanted to have her as my wedding photographer even though I don't live in Minnesota anymore. Celisia flew out to shoot my wedding in Washington,D.C. And I couldn't be happier with the results of the photos. I was impressed with her flexibility and commitment to providing us with the best experience and the best pictures. For starters it started pouring rain for our family photos and Celisia didn't blink an eye. She grabbed an umbrella and shot away. During the ceremony it seemed like she was everywhere at once. She did a great job at capturing both the candid moments full of emotion along with the more formal shots. Both my husband and I have big families that don't listen very well, yet Celisia was able to bring everyone together in a professional way and gave great cues so everyone knew what to do. I couldn't recommend her more and I can't stop looking at our photos! Thank you Celisia!

Celisia Stanton Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much Anna Maria!! I loved capturing yours and Christian's day, so glad that you love your photos, that makes me so stinking' happy.

L
Luke

Married on 11/25/2017

Celisia is really professional and knows what she's doing. Her craft is well refined, and the quality of her pictures are all the better with how comfortable she was to work with through the whole process.

D
Dominic

Married on 11/18/2017

Celisia is superb! Her personable approach made us feel at ease the entire time — and the photos were everything we wanted and more.

J
Jayme

Married on 10/03/2017

Celisia was absolutely amazing. Where do I even start?! She went above and beyond to accommodate a very last minute shoot, we barley had time for introductions and I felt like we had known eachother for years. She made us feel very comfortable and we were blown away by the quality of the images we got back. I would recommend her to anyone and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

R
Ryan

Married on 08/19/2017

Celisia was a blessing to have as our photographer! Immediately we felt at ease and natural during the shoot. She has a positive and genuine attitude, which we found wasn’t the case for other photographers we’ve met in the past. Then afterward her editing was amazing! We ended up getting tons of compliments from our friends and family members - we would totally recommend her!

C
Catie

Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Celisia was a dream come true! I often feel awkward around a camera, but her reassurance and confidence with her shots calmed me on my wedding day. The photos were amazing and captured our day perfectly. I felt like I knew her for years and she was very personable! Choosing Celisia as our photographer was the best decision I made for my wedding day.

N
Nikki

Married on 08/12/2017

Celsius is very passionate about making sure you're getting what you're expecting. She works through the details and then gets to work. And her own ideas for an image are amazing and turn out great! I would definitely go to her again.

J
Jordan

Married on 06/10/2017

Celisia is great at directing, making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and getting the shot! She knew exactly how to help me choose an outfit, and what poses would work for us, as a couple. She worked with the lighting, and the pictures came out so beautifully. I am so happy we chose Celisia Stanton Photography for our engagement photos!

M
Malissa

Married on 06/10/2017

I was so grateful for Celisia, she did a great job of capturing the special moments of the day. You only get one wedding day. Thanks to Celisia the memories will last forever.

K
Kelly

Married on 04/22/2017

Celisia did a great job for my wedding! She met with me a few months before hand and really took the time to get to know me and my husband and what we wanted. I sent her tons of ideas and lists and she did a great job making my vision come to life. She was professional and ran around testing lighting and made sure to get the best shot possible. I was definitely stressing out with all the planning but photography was one of the things I didn't have to worry about because celisia kept me calm. Would definitely recommend

C
Cecilia

Married on 10/06/2012

Celisia really took the time to understand the kind of moments we wanted to capture. I will definitely be using her again.

Emma
Emma Jirele

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Fun and Relaxed

Celisia made us feel so comfortable during our session and helped us feel relaxed and have fun. She has great ideas about posing and locations, and her pictures were exactly what we were looking for and better than we could have ever hoped! Make sure whatever your occasion, to book Celisia as your photographer!