Back to Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey

10 Reviews for Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey

K
Karly

Getting married on 11/07/2020

We had Troy for our engagement party and could not have been happier! He is very talented and he really set the tone for our special day. He even went as far as to play special requests we made prior to the event - making our day even better. He is very courteous and a pleasure to have at any event! Thanks Troy!

Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey's reply:

Thank you Karly! I had a blast performing for your Engagement Party!
Wishing you the best!

A
Alex G

Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Voice! Amazing Talent!

Troy is an incredibly talented musician and singer. He showed up on time, setup quickly and did an amazing job performing with two other musicians. He blew us all away with his singing. We especially loved how he is able to make an awesome rendition of cover songs and make them his own. Lots of compliments from all our guests. I would hire Troy again in a heartbeat!

A
Angela

Married on 09/21/2018

Troy recently performed at our wedding and did a fantastic job! His talent to keep the audience entertained and dancing was first-class. My husband and I highly recommend Troy for any wedding or major event - his voice is amazing!

P
Pamela

Married on 09/08/2018

I'm sure everyone has said this before, but 5 Stars are just not enough. Who would have thought that the cocktail hour would have been the highlight of the evening?! We booked Troy for my daughter's cocktail hour and we knew it was going to be special because nobody has a voice like his, but he truly blew us away. All of our family and guests continue to talk about how special it was. We are so grateful!

S
Susan

Married on 08/25/2018

I had Troy Ramey play at my daughters wedding. He was very easy to work with and my guests loved his singing.
He plays acoustical guitar and I would hire him again in a minute.

Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey's reply:

Thank you Susan! It was a pleasure working with you!

M
Melissa Chios

Married on 08/12/2018

Phenomenal Artist and Captivating Performer!!

We hired Troy for our anniversary party after hearing rave reviews from friends who had seen him perform live and recommended him highly. He certainly exceeded all of our expectations! His is energy is unparalleled and the room was so captivated by his his incredible voice and his tasteful, witty humor.

Many of our guests had known him from the Voice, as he had made it to top 12 and were blown away to see him in person. :). Troy adhered to all of our requests and we could not have been more pleased. This guy is sure to impress!

R
Robert Mcmahan

Married on 06/23/2018

Troy is fantastic!

We used Troy for our Newport RI wedding and could not have been more pleased. His communication from the initial introduction to the day of the wedding was fantastic and Troy was willing to do whatever it took to make the day as special as he could. I knew Troy from watching The Voice but getting to know him as a person was a wonderful thing. You will not go wrong with hiring Troy for your special event!

E
Erin

Married on 04/13/2018

Troy was an incredible part of our wedding day! He made our evening so special by playing a beautiful version of our first dance song. Our guest were absolutely blown away by his talent and professionalism. Our wedding night was made complete by having Troy there! He also did our cocktail hour and guests haven't stopped talking about it! We will never forget how special it was to have him there. Troy, you're the best of the best!

Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey's reply:

Erin, Thank you so much! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your big day!

S
Samantha

Married on 12/01/2017

Troy was the BEST! We had him sing at our cocktail hour and first dance song. His voice was truly amazing! He set the atmosphere for the rest of the night. Our guests still talk about our wedding, especially Troy's songs. He really made our wedding pop and have a unique vibe! Thanks Troy!

Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey's reply:

Thanks so much Sam! Your wedding was spectacular, and It was an honor to be a part of it!

K
Kate

Married on 08/06/2011

Troy played at my lakefront wedding and was BEYOND amazing. I think I even had a few guests compliment him, before they complimented me! LOL! His communication was fast and clear, and he was professional and kind. We ended up booking him for another few hours because we didn't want him to leave. Would highly recommend!

Ceremony & Cocktail Music by Troy Ramey's reply:

Thank you Kate! Your wedding was so beautiful! There's nothing like playing some music with a beautiful backdrop like your lake! Thanks so much!