Back to CG Wedding Entertainment

| Kansas City, MO See photos, pricing and details

15 Reviews for CG Wedding Entertainment

Jocelyn

Married on 06/09/2018

I first worked with Cindy when I booked her for an event at work; everyone had such a great time so we continued to call her for events. When we decided to throw our son and his wife a reception locally (they got married in Atlanta) , Cindy was the only person I thought of to DJ our event. I received so many compliments from our guests - I knew we would! You won't go wrong with Cindy - she exceeded my every expectation!

Jenni

Married on 10/21/2017

CG Wedding Entertainment performs outstanding! Cynthia kept all our guests and myself dancing all evening! She’s personable, professional, and she listens to your needs and desires. She added the extra glow to our wedding night! Highly recommend!

B
Ben

Married on 06/17/2017

Cindy was great in making sure things stayed on track and was a delight for everyone! She even came looking for us when things were about to happen. I was even impressed that she kept to our must play list and didn't play anything from our do not play list! We had a great time!

Jacob

Married on 03/31/2017

Everything as great. Cynthia was amazing and did a mighty fine job for us. She is no stress and easy going and was super respectful of our wishes. A+ all around. As a bonus for those seeking entertainment for a same sex celebration, she's the lady to do it! She runs a very open-minded business and will play every drag queen song you want! Thanks Cynthia!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/22/2016

CG Weddings was the perfect choice for our wedding! Cindy provided everything we asked for and more! The evening went smoothly due to her direction and she was able to accommodate small last minute changes as well. I have' had that much fun in a long time and I received multiple compliments from our guests sitting they haven't enjoyed a wedding like that in years! Thank you Cynthia for making our wedding an absolute unforgettable experience!

K
Karen

Married on 09/17/2016

Cynthia impressed us wth her professionalism and enthusiasm at our initial meeting. She did not disappoint and delivered both at the ceremony and reception. She kept the evening moving from start to finish. Her selection of music was perfect and evident by the full dance floor.e
Everyone had a great time! Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with and making the evening so memorable!

M
Mindy

Married on 06/11/2016

Cindy and her team always do such an Amazing job for my clients. They go above and beyond and always have everyone on their feet.... They are a quality team and I look forward to continue to work them again and again!

User6481552

2+ years ago

Cindy was absolutely wonderful to work with, put us at ease with everything, and the wedding and reception were a big hit! So many people commented on how much fun they had and wanted to get her business card! You need to hire Cindy!

T
Tonya

Married on 08/15/2015

CG wedding entertainment is fabulous! Cynthia is a wonderful DJ and person. She is up on the latest songs and has fun with all the guest. I was the wedding planner for this event and all I heard was how wonderful the DJ was from start to finish!

User4530181

2+ years ago

Very professional and organized. Can run your whole event flawlessly and put your mind at ease. Great personality too! Can't say enough. She was great and made the reception extra awesome!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/13/2014

Cindy is a wonderful woman with a happy-go-lucky kind of personality. She's very responsible and makes you feel like you've known each other for ever. Also, very helpful in planning your event. I wouldn't want any other DJay for my events! She helped make our wedding and reception a day we'll never forget!

C
Courtney

Married on 08/03/2014

Professional and personable. The only DJ I would recommend!

M
Martin

Married on 05/17/2014

CG Weddings did a fantastic job at our wedding! Captured the mood, the emotion, and made family, guests, and friends feel right at home! Wholeheartedly recommend Cindy and her team for every occasion!

User6606308

2+ years ago

We laughed, we cried... Then we partied!

Like all weddings, there is a short coming somewhere. Most times you hope this comes unnoticed... But then you realize, MUSIC is Everything! When our originally contracted ceremony musicians fell short and coordinators froze, CG stepped right in and literally did not miss a beat! The professionalism and experience (from doing this 1000 times) made our transition from ceremony to reception seamless. The most memorable part was the atmosphere! Because CG also "MC" our special day, we were the center of attention and were celebrate the whole night long!

Much more than a DJ!

B
Blake

Married on 08/08/2011

They were so good, any unmarried person at our reception has inquired about them DJing their wedding.
Our anti "party" grandparents were dancing till midnight.
Nuff said!
You can't go wrong! Love these guys!