Back to Chamber Light Players

39 Reviews for Chamber Light Players

Featured
Janet

Married on 09/20/2014

Wonderful musical quartet - played for our daughter's wedding in an outside garden setting. Truly lovely music. Our daughter enjoyed reviewing the playlist and choosing her favorites. All details were handled with professionalism, and made for a hassle-free experience. Many of our guests commented on the elegance and enhancement of the ambiance. We were completely satisfied.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Music

The string quartet did an absolutely beautiful job during our ceremony and cocktail hour! The guests loved the soft music and enjoyed the classics during the ceremony and the more modern music during the cocktail hour. They were extremely easy to work with and were very prompt in their correspondences. I was so pleased with their work and professionalism. They're a great addition to any wedding and/or ceremony!

S
Sddddd

Married on 12/12/2018

Excellent musicians, and very professional and easy to deal with start to finish.

I used Chamber Light Players for a corporate Christmas party/dinner. From start to finish they were extremely professional to deal with. The musicians were amazing (piano and cello). Will definitely use them exclusively ongoing.

S
Samantha

Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

Amazing, so happy. Many guests commented on how wonderful the music was.

E
Elise

Married on 10/27/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

Excellent communication, amazing performance - everything was easy which is what you want for your wedding!

Kathryn Townsend

Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent Service and Music

Throughout the entire process Chamber Light Players were great to work with in preparation for my wedding. It was easy to coordinate logistics with the group and they were fantastic performers. It was great to have live music at my wedding and made the ceremony so special. I am so happy I chose them!

Marianne

Married on 11/04/2017

My son and new daughter-in-law were recently married in Cranberry, PA. Ashley was so incredibly wonderful to work with and always responded very promptly to any questions I had throughout the planning process. We decided on a string trio and Ashley then worked with the bride and groom to customize the music even more. It was lovelier than I could have imagined! The trio played beautifully with wonderful tone and expression and were professional but also very warm and accommodating. I cannot thank them enough! We are so glad we were able to work with the Chamber Light Players!

Kurtis

Married on 09/30/2017

I reached out to Ashley Freeburn, Manager of the Chamber Light Players (CLPs) and Lead Violinist, to solidify our wedding day with the group. Ashley had a fast turnaround time (~5hrs), even though she claimed she was "slower" than her normal response due to having a newborn. Ashley was kind, courteous and her group was the first to take on a challenge of performing an atypical (or as Ashley describes it, "unique" and "original") ceremony requests and classical songs at our wedding (she reached out to get custom arrangements and charged 1/3 of what other groups were looking to charge). I felt the need to give CLPs an honest and forthcoming review based upon the incredible service I'd had, especially after having some pretty nasty encounters thus far. Ashley is not your typical musician! When my [now] wife decided she wanted to have a quartet rather playing strings over a system; I grew ecstatic! My wife and I loved the idea so much we had so much fun planned. When I tell you Ashley is utterly kind, patient and has this deeply rooted sense of respect for all ideas; you'll understand why in a moment! I asked Ashley et el to play "Again" by Fetty Wap, and she did not skip a beat! She researched availability, and to our surprise [sarcasm] no music was made, so we had to get a custom order conducted. Lets rewind for a moment, CLPs were about the 8th quartet we spoke with. Most string musicians would NOT play modern songs, let alone Fetty Wap haha. Ashley then went on to take a list of about 30 songs from my wife and I, listen to what would sound good with strings and developed a means to: price us a low as possible, create a time line where we could listen to her quartet play the renditions live, and even upgraded my idea with adding percussionist. I fully recommend CLPs and hope we do business again in the future. FYI CLPs did play Again - and.it.was.... INSANE!
https://drive.google.com/a/cutnrunstudios. Com/file/d/0ByUDJvq-tLC2ZFY2WERpN0ZwTUk/view? Usp=sharing

Kristi

Married on 07/08/2017

Chamber Light Players made our church ceremony more amazing than I could have ever imagined. Their talent goes beyond words. I listen to videos people have sent to me of my wedding day and it relives the moments of the ceremony that I want to never forget. I have had so many of my guests tell me how beautiful the ceremony music was. Ashley coordinates with the organ player as we wanted them both to play. Highly recommend Chamber Light Players for your wedding! One of the best choices we made.

C
Claire

Married on 06/10/2017

We were very happy with everything that Chamber Light Players was able to provide. Ashley, who was our main point of contact with the group, provided a great deal of guidance to us in terms of how the Ceremony music would line up to the Ceremony itself, which we found to be extremely helpful. She was very responsive and the group had a large repertoire of music to choose from. Overall, I would highly recommend Chamber Light Players.

L
Leah

Married on 06/10/2017

A violinist and cellist from the Chamber Light Players played for our wedding ceremony at Phipps Conservatory. We couldn't be happier with this decision! They sounded beautiful and made the ceremony even more romantic! They were very responsive and professional!

Jennifer

Married on 04/22/2017

I had a string quartet from Chamber Light Players for my ceremony music this past April 2017. They were absolutely amazing! The planning process was very easy. They provided me with music to pick from. Arrived on time and played beautiful music! My guests loved it and so did I! Thanks again for helping make my day perfect.

T
Tara

Married on 03/04/2017

Ashley went above and beyond to accommodate our ceremony song requests. They specifically wrote music for our recessional song ("Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac) because it was not in their song library nor could they find the music for purchase. The music they played really personalized our ceremony and we received rave reviews about their performance! I highly recommend their services!

E
Eddie

Married on 10/15/2016

Ashley with Chamber Light Players played solo violin for our wedding ceremony and we couldn't have been more pleased with her performance. She learned our favorite song for the ceremony and played a beautiful rendition. I highly recommend Chamber Light for any of your wedding music needs.

Jennifer

Married on 10/04/2016

They are wonderful and will add a touch of sophistication to any event. Highly recommend.

L
Loghan

Married on 09/25/2016

We hired Chamber Light Players as a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. Ashley was so easy to work with during the planning process - prompt, professional, and kind. We had a few requests which they were happy to accommodate, and they even learned a new piece I had requested specifically for walking down the aisle (and executed it with brilliance)! All the guests said the quartet really added to the simple elegance of the ceremony and we could not have been more pleased.

Melanie

Married on 09/17/2016

Guests loved them! Just beautiful.

A
Al

Married on 09/17/2016

We used the Chamber Light Players for our wedding. They could not have been more professional to deal with. They gave us a wide selection of music to choose from and their playing was outstanding. I highly recommend them.

F
Fransheska

Married on 07/31/2016

Ashley and Chamber Light Players are fantastic. We are very pleased with their service during our ceremony. Knowledge, professionalism and passion is just few of the adjectives I can say about Chamber Light Players.

User5585409

2+ years ago

The Chamber Light Players were simply the best. Working with Ashley through the planning process was flawless. Additionally, the group's work with the music minister from the church was evident as the piano/organ and string trio meshed to provide a beautiful addition to the wedding ceremony. I would recommend this group again and already have to friends who are getting married within the next year. Thank you!

Michael

Married on 05/16/2015

We booked Chamber Light Players at the last minute when our ceremony harpist backed out on playing our cocktail hour. Ashley was very prompt and helpful in her responses to our inquiries, and made it easy for us to book with them on our ridiculously short time table. We were set up with a solo cellist (Elisa Kohanski), who was a joy to work with and added lovely music to our cocktail hour. The music was so wonderful that, if my wife and I lived in the Pittsburgh area, we would want to host a concert at our house and hire a Chamber Light Players quartet to play. I cannot recommend this vendor highly enough.

User3570012

2+ years ago

All of our guests absolutely loved the quartet! They were amazing and very professional, would highly recommend them!

Molly

Married on 11/02/2013

Symbiotic Collusion was just wonderful! They made the entire ceremony beautiful and were worth ever penny. Song selection and planning were made easy and they had a lot to choose from. Book this group and you will be happy!

Molly Sweet
Bride

Molly

Married on 10/05/2013

Chamber Light Players by Symbiotic Collusion are by far the BEST string players to have perform at special events. Extensive repertory, fair pricing, high quality, incredibly easy to work with, and it is VERY worth it to have live music at your wedding.

V
Victoria

Married on 09/14/2013

Players by Symbiotic Collusion were wonderful. I can not tell you how many compliments I got. I had a string quartet and my reception and a bagpiper at the church. Ashley and the other musicians were so nice and accommodating! They were so professional and their music was beautiful. WOW..... My wedding was beautiful because of them! Thank you so much!