Back to Changing Lanes Experience

40 Reviews for Changing Lanes Experience

Featured
Kirsten

Married on 04/26/2017

Me and my husband couldn't have been happier with this band! They were extremely professional and crazy talented! CJ definitely took great care of us and made our special day even more amazing!

T
Terry

Married on 05/07/2019

The most professional. Best family vibe. Incredible music.

Z
Zeus

Married on 12/17/2018

Amazing. Energy Is great!

Love the energy. Had them for an event and it truly wouldn’t haven’t been a party without them. Made the day very memorable to all of the guests.

Sarah Jane Badillia

Married on 12/08/2018

Very talented bunch!

I was impressed with the professionalism and quality of the performance.

Christian Farrington

Married on 11/16/2018

Had them by my photography studio for a company party.

These guys are performers, whether it’s a quant work party or large wedding, they play like it’s madisen square garden. Highly recommend.

Charlotte Miller

Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience!

Everything about the experience was simple from start to finish. Would highly recommend!

F
Fifi Trixibelle

Married on 11/08/2018

Awesome Band!

Changing Lanes was amazing! The music and energy was great! 10/10 would recommend!

B
Brianna Meikle

Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible

Changing Lanes was INCREDIBLE! Such a fun, diverse group of people that had so much heart and soul. They had everybody on their feet!

Leigh

Married on 08/08/2018

What an incredible band! Changing Lanes is unlike any party band you’ve ever seen. Their catalogue of music is extremely diverse. They even put their own spin on everything which makes all the songs you love more fun and exciting. They are able to engage an crowd like I’ve never seen. Instead of an awkward empty dance floor, everyone is one big unified family having the time of their lives. Trust me, you want this band! People will be talking about this wedding for YEARS! Congrats to the happy couple and thank you so much to Changing Lanes for making last night unforgettable.

Kayla

Married on 08/08/2018

Changing Lanes was such an unexpected treat! When I heard my cousin was having a party band at her wedding I thought “Oh goodness! ” Turns out Changing Lanes was everything I never expected. I have NEVER experienced a reception party like the one they made yesterday! They had music for everyone; my family and friends are very diverse! Because of Changing Lanes I will expect so much more from a party Band and when my special day comes around I know where my first stop will be for entertainment! Rockstar Band!

La Caille

Married on 07/14/2018

We collaborated with Changing Lanes to be a part of our 10th annual wedding show not only were they so wonderful to collaborate with but their passion and love for music really shines through with all their wonderful bands. We loved having Retro Lanes, Changing Strings and Lane Changers be a part of our special day! Thank you for committing your time and sharing your talents with us.

J
Judy

Married on 07/03/2018

CJ was great to work with, inspired confidence, and provided an incredible evening for our son's wedding. Even got my 86 year old mom out there! Highly recommend.

LATONYA

Married on 07/01/2018

They are amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better band!

A
Anna

Married on 06/30/2018

Changing Lanes Experience is incredible! They are talented, entertaining and professional. Would highly reccomend.

Chainda

Married on 06/30/2018

Saw them at a friend’s wedding, and I was blown away by their high level of performance! The whole time, the band kept the crowd engaged and dancing. We didn’t want the celebration to end, by the time they were done, everyone kept screaming “One more song! ” Such a fun band. Will definitely book them for my future events.

Cameron

Married on 06/21/2018

All I can say is, what an amazing experience. They were everything you could possibly imagine and more. Definately the life of the party!

P
Patrick

Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Changing Lanes is amazing! We really enjoyed them playing at our wedding and they were so engaging with tremendous energy it was a great time! Book Changing Lanes Experience and you will not be disappointed!

Sierra

Married on 06/15/2018

Their energy is incredible! The music is fun for everyone and anyone of all ages! They draw you in and involve the crowd! Such a phenomenal and memorable experience. I would recommend to everyone.

Selena

Married on 05/26/2018

You know.. Wow! Changing lanes is LIT and legit! I highly RECOMMEND!

H
Harry

Married on 05/26/2018

I have never experienced such a heart felt performance like Changing Lanes. I recommend this band to all my family and friends regardless of the occasion. Thank you CJ for your service.

A
Annie Cowden

Married on 03/18/2018

LIT! Hire them for sure

Why would you even consider another band in Utah?!

Kerrie

Married on 01/06/2018

These guys were worth every minute of the night. Played fantastically and never skipped a beat. Had the guests out of their seats and dancing all night. They absolutely made our event even more memorable.

H
Heidi

Married on 12/01/2017

My event was off the hook! Best Band period.

G
Gabrielle

Married on 12/01/2017

Changing Lanes Experience was the best decision I made for my wedding! In the beginning, I couldn't decide between a DJ and Changing Lanes then I spoke to CJ and he was so engaging with me he made sure our wedding was set to the best music for our memories. I was able to pick all the special songs I wanted and when they played them they sounded just like if not better than the originals. If you are having a hard time deciding as well take it from me Changing Lanes is the best choice! Da'Jon came down on the floor and made sure to sing and dance with my handicapped cousin, he made her night!
Thanks, Da'Jon! A DJ wouldn't be able to actually sing a song to the guests while dancing with them. Make amazing memories with Changing Lanes.

Lisa

Married on 10/07/2017

I was lucky to get to work with CJ and Changing Lanes at a wedding I was planning in Jackson Hole. They were amazing to work with! Their performance was dynamic and the guests were on the dance floor all night long! Looking forward to working with them again this October for another really fun wedding!