Back to Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort

6 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort

J
Jenn

Married on 02/13/2016

I can't begin to describe how wonderful all of the staff (except for ONE front desk girl) was during every process of planning and executing my wedding! I originally was working with one person who is no longer at the hotel. When she decided to take a position at a different hotel, after being at Chaparral Suites for over 20 years, she took the time to inform me herself that she was no longer with Chaparral Suites. She even provided me with her personal phone number in case I had any questions about anything, since at the time no one had stepped in to take her place, and no one had taken over her role yet. Even though she is no longer there, I feel this shows the type of people they employ; caring and thoughtful people who truly want to make your day and experience with the hotel a pleasant and positive one! After that phone call I was nervous but optimistic that someone great would fill the previous coordinator's shoes, and great does not even being to describe Shelley Brown! After my first phone call with Shelley my mind was at ease. I knew she was going to make sure mine and my husband's day fantastic! Shelley was always available to answer any and all of the questions I had. She made sure everything was perfect from the linen colors to the cake, from the ceremony set up to the room my husband and I stayed in on our wedding night. She's been in the wedding business for over 20 years and knows her stuff! Shelley is professional but personable. She's friendly and makes the stress of planning a wedding fun. I couldn't be happier that Shelley came into our lives at such an important time and played such an important role in our wedding! To say Shelley was an absolute delight to work with is an understatement!

S
Sandra

Married on 10/13/2013

The catering department was easy to work with and anxious to please.
Our out of town guests were impressed with the hotel and its staff

G
Ginger

Married on 12/31/2011

This place was AMAZING. They graciously worked with me since I wanted to create my own menu. Then the chef took my menu and made it out of this world. I have never seen so much food. It was beautifully displayed and everything was so delicious. I received so many compliments that it was best wedding reception they had ever been to. I attribute that to the wonderful job everyone did there! I highly recommend this place to everyone I know getting married!

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 12/18/2011

I was so impressed with this resort! And they are very reasonably priced for a venue in Scottsdale. Even our guests that are picky eaters raved about the food. They were detailed and made sure everything was how we wanted it... Down to customizing the napkin/linen colors, seating diagrams, etc. We also received a lot of compliments about how helpful and friendly the staff was. The reception room was absolutely gorgeous, and their displays during the cocktail hour were amazing.

L
Lindsay

Married on 04/18/2008

Absolutely amazing!

S
shelley

Married on 10/27/2007

We had our reception at Chaparral Suites and everything was perfect. The prices are very reasonable, especially for the Scottsdale area and they include quite a bit of food. Tiffany Warman is wonderful to work with - she was easy to get a hold of and with all of the questions I had for her, she never rushed me. Her staff is very flexible and willing to accomodate all requests. The facilities are very nice and the food / cake were excellent. I highly recommend Chaparral Suites!