Back to Chapel In The Vines

Bo Bush
Bo Bush

Married on 09/09/2019

Ceremony at haverston lake

Our ceremony was beautiful, Marie was amazing.

R
Ray Bigelow

Married on 11/29/2018

Wedding in the hills!

Marie was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. An added benefit was her willingness to allow us to change in her beautiful home. We would highly recommend her.

Lena
Lena

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Our Wedding was 10/6/18
I am so glad that I chose Chapel in the Vines as my Wedding Venue, Officiant and Wedding Planner..
From the moment I spoke to Marie I felt good, she had so many ideas and suggestions and that is exactly what I needed.
She is also one heck of a problem solver, there was a huge issue that I created😔 but Marie stepped in and came up with an awesome fix that saved our day, she gave me the fairytale wedding that I had always wanted and It did not come with a hefty price tag, Marie and her team helped to bring the wedding vision in my head to life and I am forever grateful.
The ceremony that Marie preformed as our Officiant was personal and heartfelt, it brought tears to my eyes.. She has such a kind and caring disposition and was willing to work around our schedule.. I absolutely love Marie and if I could give 100 stars that still would not be enough.. Chapel in the Vines is the Best of the Best... I truly recommend!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent experience!

Marie was very kind, professional and flexible. She married my husband and I at her beautiful home in her backyard and went all out! When we first met up with her, we weren’t sure what to expect and wondered if our low budget could get anything that was even close to a decent wedding let alone what my dream wedding was, but she assured me that it would all come together nicely after we went over all the details. Marie delivered and it was way more elegant that I had imagined! She did an amazing job to create a gorgeous sunset wedding overlooking the city lights in Corona Valley! Thank you Marie for making our dream wedding come true! Jessica and Chris

T
Traci

Married on 08/11/2018

She did an amazing job.. Our ceremony was very intimate and was exactly what we requested... It’s an amazing memory that we will always cherish

Lindsay

Married on 05/26/2018

From our first phone call to view this venue to our final "I do's" Chapel in the Vines provided professional, personal and very friendly service. Our wedding was simple yet elegant and was exactly what I envisioned. Minister Marie was so helpful and accomodating. She and her husband made me feel like I was part of her family. She made herself available to me consistently and was upfront and transparent with the process and cost. She even helped us figure out the process for our marriage licence and mailed it in for us. If you are looking for a wedding on the modest side and want something great.... Look no further than Chapel in the Vines. You won't be disappointed. She helped make this the happiest day of my life!

G
Gabriela

Married on 05/20/2016

My husband and I wanted to have a small and personal wedding, I never thought we could find an officiant at a great price and wonderful venue for our ceremony. I finally found Chapel in the Vines and from the beginning in fell in love. Marie was amazing and so helpful throughout the hole process. I recommended her to a few friends and will continue to be eternally great full for an amazing wedding.

Michaela

Married on 05/20/2016

Marie and Dale were amazing and I was very blessed that my mom found them in such a fast time. Marie was very patient because my husband and I both had very busy schedules. She was very attentive and provided a beautiful service.

User6437137

2+ years ago

We had our ceremony in maries beautiful backyard which was a sunset wedding. It was gorgeous! I highly recommend

Marie-Louise

Married on 02/18/2016

Wedding date: 02/18/16.
I'm glad I contacted Marie to be our wedding officiant. She was professional and just a nice person to be around. Everything went smoothly, she welcomed our questions and answered them.... Even the silly ones. Both my husband and I were very happy with how everything went. Everyone in attendance loved her. Pick her to officiate your wedding. You'll love her too.

W
William

Married on 02/11/2016

This is a groom's perspective: My now bride and I wanted a simple wedding - just us two, and our witness. Our goal was for our day to be as relaxed as possible but meaningful. We were fortunate to contact Marie with Chapel in the Vines. She is a friendly and caring person.

She was glad to perform our ceremony at a location that we arranged. Marie helped us clarify the ceremony details and vows via worksheets and email correspondence. We took advantage of a package she offered which included a photographer who was accustomed to intimate weddings.

Everyone was on time and prepared as we entered into our ceremony. The ceremony included all the ingredients that we were hoping for - delivered with the sensitivity, tone, and dignity that suited this milestone in our relationship. The experience was exactly what we wanted. Marie presented us with a copy of our vows as a keepsake.

I'm not a photo person, so I appreciated Marie and her photographer's gentle guidance in capturing the little moments and posed photos during our wedding. They will document our day for our families who couldn't attend, and also be wonderful touchstones to our special day in the future.

I would not hesitate to recommend Marie and Chapel in the Vines to a family member, friend, or any couple seeking an officiant for their wedding.

User6371043

2+ years ago

I could not have asked for a better ceremony. We had a very small wedding, just the two of us and one witness. She made my day memorable, her delivery of the vows were special, she made it a day I will remember always very fondly. Her husband took pictures during the ceremony, and was not in any way intrusive. And he had great ideas for posed pictures before and after the ceremony. They were absolutely wondeful!

Shauna

Married on 10/10/2015

Marie Updegrove performed our ceremony on the beautiful grounds of Villa Di Calabro, a wine and olive tasting room. We married outside in the gazebo, which was a perfect and romantic setting. Marie was so helpful and wonderful thoughout the whole process. She made our day memorable and special. She is amazing! We had a perfect and beautiful ceremony.

Shauna

Married on 10/10/2015

Shauna & Jeff

User5511682

2+ years ago

We are truly happy with our experience. We wanted something small and nice. Marie officiated a nice intimate ceremony and Dale captured our day beautifully. Thank you.

T
tyresha

Married on 08/01/2015

I give them 100%! When starting a wedding and getting ideas i had a hard time. A wedding is very stressful but when i found wedding of the vines omg my worries were gone. Marie helped me soo much with my wedding and my venue even photographer which is her husband. My day was stress free and it was a perfect day. Marie gives her all to make sure the brides day is as perfect as she wants it. & i just wanna thank them so much for all they did. I recommend them to anyone! & the price was awesome! And the Price is right :)

Melanie

Married on 07/15/2015

Everything was great! I would recommend Chapel in the Vine to anyone who want a ceremony that is personal and flexible.

F
Frank

Married on 06/26/2015

We were very pleased with our wedding and the venue

Melissa

Married on 06/14/2015

Marie was a true pleasure to work with. She customized our ceremony to fit exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. She even incorporated our two children into the ceremony, which made it so special. It was so easy to communicate with her either by email or by phone. We were able to take care of payment upfront over the phone and Marie was so personable I felt like I already knew her for years. Our wedding day was prefect and I am so thankful we found Chapel In The Vines!

Lynnea

Married on 04/09/2015

Marie and Dale were awesome!

Linda

Married on 11/16/2014

Working with Marie has made my son's wedding the most special moment for all of us ,price is very reasonable and the ceremony was extra special,photographer was friendly and flexible with what we wanted. Again thank you for making this special moment a great memory.

Lindsey

Married on 11/08/2014

Great low stress way to get married! I have told all my friends I would not change a thing!

Samantha

Married on 09/28/2014

Marie was a wonderful vendor to work with. She was extremely accommodating and helpful. The price is one no one can pass up! Dale, the photographer took wonderful pictures. The venue was perfect for our small, intimate wedding.

User4477908

2+ years ago

Loved the service, in fact some of my guest were intetested in acquiring your services

User4453001

2+ years ago

The wedding package included the location, the Minister and the photographer. The location in Riverside is in the hills overlooking the Corona Valley and is perfect if you desire a backyard garden-type wedding. Dale Allen Photography provided great photos! They are also very flexible to themes and decor. Our experience was very positive and truly memorable.