Back to Charleston Cut Flower Company

6 Reviews for Charleston Cut Flower Company

H
Holly

Married on 12/30/2017

The lady who does the wedding flowers (at least for me) was SO sweet! I really enjoyed working with her. I gave her some pictures from Pinterest and she sat down and worked with me to get flowers and whatnot picked out. She called me to confirm a few weeks prior to the wedding, which was so helpful since I had planned to call her. She made my bouquet and the corsages for the mothers/grandmothers. Highly recommended, good prices comparatively.
Bridal bouquet: $130ish
Corsages: $25ish each? (hard to remember this stuff)

M
Mark

Married on 07/12/2017

I am from Charleston but left my family there over 30 years ago. I used to just send flowers through the internet and always got the same "Thank you, they're beautiful" response. But when I took a chance and ordered flowers on line from Charleston Cut something different happened.

1. I got a message saying that they wanted to add an additional color to my order and wondered if it would be okay (nice touch).

2. The caller couldn't have been more pleasant and appreciative.

3. My Sister said (and I quote) "The Flowers took my Breath away! " No one has ever said that to me on a delivery that was under 100 dollars. My cousin, just sent me a picture of the bouquet I sent her.

Use this company so that they'll stay around. They are remarkable and a true gem for Charleston!

M
Miranda

Married on 11/02/2013

Charleston Cut Flower Company was amazing to work with. We stopped in one rainy weekend without any prior notice and they were able to answer our questions and begin the planning process. Sharon was such an ease to work with. We knew immediately after our initial meeting that this was the company we wanted to work with. I love flowers and was looking for atypical arrangements that would accent my country/rustic motif. Sharon completely understood my vision and the staff put together some truly amazing works of art. They were even able to transport the arrangements to Huntington for me which made our wedding day that much less stressful. I highly recommend this company for any occasion. The people are great to work with and they are truly talented!

C
Crystal

Married on 05/12/2012

The staff were professional and friendly. My flowers were exactly what I wanted and they were beautiful.

S
Sasha

Married on 08/08/2008

This company (Sharon especially) was fantastic to work with, they helped me find out a cheaper alternative to the flowers I had wanted and even put labels on the buttoneires to help us figure out which one went to which person.

W
Christina

Married on 06/14/2003

I love the people at Charleston Cut Flowers. They are a family owned business, and you can tell it in the way they handle their customers. They always remember you by name, and they are very willing to go out of their way to get you what you want.