Back to Chasing Moments Photography

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica and her team were absolutely AMAZING! Extremely professional, fun, and attentive. Fast responses, answered all my questions, and took amazing photographs! Thank you for capturing our special day!

S
Starla Yednak

Married on 06/08/2019

Professional Courteous and Amazing Photos

We have used Jessica & Jolie to do our photos and would not hesitate to use them again. They were professional, courteous and our photos were amazing. Very happy with the final product!

C
Courtney Wilkinson

Married on 01/15/2019

Look no further!!

It’s amazing the attention to detail that they provide. They capture the moments you don’t think about but love to see and relive over and over. Excellent service, communication and flexibility. I highly recommend this company for any of your needs. We loved working with them!

J
Jessica

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Pictures

Chasing Moments Photography was the best choice I made during my wedding process. Our wedding pictures are amazing! Jessica and her team were professional and great with the children in our wedding party. The video they made was beyond expectations! Go with the video package. You won't regret it.

C
Carole

Married on 11/04/2018

Our experience with Jessica was very enjoyable and comfortable. She made us feel special.

Very professional and attentive.

Marjorie

Married on 04/28/2018

Jessica is amazing! We are so happy with the way she took care of us at our wedding! Jessica and her second photographer were top notch, They were so much fun to work with, very easy going and personable! Jessica's unique ability to not miss a moment is incredible, and her professionalism, energy and passion comes across in the photos. I would highly recommend her for all your photo needs!

Mindy

Married on 02/25/2018

Jessica is amazing! We are so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out! Jessica and her second photographer were top notch, they were so much fun to work with, very easy going and personable, and even our guests commented that our photographers were great! She was able to capture so many unique shots along with the love and emotion of our wedding day, we will treasure these photos forever!

K
Krysta

Married on 07/25/2017

Jessica photographed my 8 year old and twin 5 year olds and could not have done a better job! She was very patient and fun with them. She took unique shots and you could tell that she absolutely loves what she does and has a lot of creativity in her work! I absolutely loved her and would recommend her to all of my friends! Great job beautiful Jessica!

Monica

Married on 06/17/2017

I will be going back for future photos. I loved everything about the photos!

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/15/2017

Jessica was AMAZING! She was very patient with our little guy and took some stunning shots. She was very professional and creative with her shots. I highly recommend her.

john
john

Married on 05/20/2017

Jessica has such an amazing talent for capturing those moments, which is exactly what we wanted for our pictures. Not only does she capture those formal photos that remind you how great your day was but also all the fun and excitement that comes with that day. Jessicas' unique ability to not miss a moment is incredible, and her professionalism, energy and passion comes across in the photos. I would highly recommend her for all your photo needs!

E
Emillee

Married on 05/05/2017

I absolutely love her and her work! She put us right at ease and was amazing with my two little kids:) wonderful experience and will continue to use her services!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/25/2011

Easy to work with

Jessica and Jolie are easy to work with, professional, and I love my pictures!

H
Heather

Married on 12/30/2017

I love how are pictures turned out! Wonderful job!