Back to Chelbe Jayne Photography

Featured
Trisha Ann Byrd

Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding photos turned out magical. Her editing style is exactly what I was looking for! So light and airy. She was so easy to get ahold of which made the process less stressful. Turnaround time was super short too.

N
Naome

Married on 06/15/2019

She photographed our engagement and wedding day.

She is very attentive to the needs of the bride and groom. I (bride) was running late on the wedding day and she just let me get ready no rush. She was great during the wedding madness and so sweet the first time we met her for the engagement session. On pictures get ready I be wowed they are absolutely awesome! Couldn’t thank her enough for being such a great photographer and such a sweet professional person.

V
Verena

Married on 11/18/2018

Awesome experience and results!

Chelbe did an excellent job bonding with us and making us feel comfortable in front of a camera. And the results of our engagement and wedding pictures is that we look confident and pro! She gifted us with a surprising wonderful experience! We couldn’t find anyone more caring, professional and awesome! Super happy!

B
Brianna

Married on 11/03/2018

Oh Chelbe! She's a phenomenal photographer

What a beautiful soul. We were lucky enough to have had perfect lighting, she focus on all little details like getting the leaves out of my dress before a photo. She was delightful, adorable, fun, and made us feel like we were old friends. I would recommend her to anyone.

Lindsay
Lindsay Park

Married on 10/13/2018

Sweet and talented!

Chelbe was amazing to work with! We weren't having a traditional full-scale wedding and Chelbe was more than willing to work within our budget and needs. She is so sweet and makes you feel comfortable. She is definitely a natural and has a true talent! Not only did she capture our special day, but she also offered a free engagement session and photo book! I would absolutely recommend Chelbe to friends and future brides. The value and experience were fantastic. Thank you so much Chelbe for helping us create memories that will last a lifetime!

KBring
Kbring

Married on 09/28/2018

Highly recommend her, she is great!!

She is fantastic! She had everyone at the ceremony talking about how much they enjoyed her and our pictures were beyond our expectations!

C
Corey

Married on 05/26/2018

Chelbe and her sister were by far the best addition to our wedding day that we could have wanted. They were so kind and constantly put what I wanted first and made my photography dreams come true. If you are looking for a photographer that goes out of her way to make sure your day is perfect, Chelbe Jayne Photography should be your go-to!

D
Devan

Married on 11/15/2017

Absolutely wonderful photographer who really cares about you and your experience! I highly recommend Chelbe to all those who are looking for a high level of personal service with an end result of fantastic and original photographs to capture your special moments!

S
Stephanie

Event date: 06/30/2017

Chelbe is a fantastic photographer! Quality product at a fair price. We love our photos and can’t wait to hire her again.

S
Steve Bichler

Married on 06/23/2018

Great Value! Amazing quality

Absolutely would recommend Chelbe to others. She took a tight timeline and really made our day special. The photos were absolutely phenomenal. And she is by far the most affordable photographer in the Knoxville area. An AMAZING VALUE!