Back to Cherryville Photography

Gen
Featured
Genevieve

Married on 06/02/2019

Cannot say enough good things!

Working with Cherryville Photography was both a highlight of our planning process and a highlight of our wedding day. Deanna is SO responsive to emails and makes you feel so important, no matter how silly or small the question is, she always responds enthusiastically and almost immediately. It just makes you feel so valued and like you can really count on them, so we just had such a great experience working with them leading up to our day.

Then on the wedding day itself, my goodness! Elisa, Kira, and Kristy were all FABULOUS. Not only did they take absolutely BREATHTAKING photos, but they were so much fun to work with during our posed photos! Elisa built up my confidence so much and made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! In our photos you can tell how relaxed and happy we are because the photographers just made us feel so comfortable that even our "posed" photos felt so natural. I was so happy to share our special day with them. Then during our reception, I kept stopping to think "wait, where are the photographers? " and would feel a moment of confusion thinking maybe they left or something, but nope, they were there in the shadows, capturing EVERYTHING but somehow simultaneously staying so out of the way that I didn't even notice them most of the time! It was truly amazing, I have no idea how they managed to be so present, yet so invisible!

We also worked with their videographer, Jason, who did a phenomenal job with our video as well. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer and I could not be more happy that we did, and that we went with Jason. We haven't received the edited video back yet but we were sent the raw footage 2 days after our wedding, and it was so great to be able to watch it (even unedited! ) and see what a fantastic job he did. Like the photographers, he was so in the shadows that we didn't notice him so much of the time, but he got some amazing shots and I cannot wait to see how the full movie turns out. He was also such a great guy and a pleasure to work with!

Cherryville just did such an incredible job, words cannot describe how grateful I am to them for their amazing photos and the wonderful experience they gave us while taking them!

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you sooooooo much for all your kind words!!! We had such a great time too and I'm so happy that you're loving everything!

Kaitlyn Henson

Getting married on 06/05/2020

WOW!! simply amazing

WOW! As someone who doesn't like their picture being taken, Cherryville Photography made me feel right so comfortable while getting my photos done. They were so friendly, easygoing and always knew where to take the "perfect" photo. Thank you so much! I am in LOVE with my wedding photos.

Cherryville Photography's reply:

I’m so glad you’re living your pictures!!! You looked so beautiful and it was such an amazing day. Thank you again!!!

Allison
Allison

Married on 08/03/2019

so fun to work with!

Elisa was upbeat and energetic since the moment she arrived in the morning! She was very easygoing and made our day so SO enjoyable. We made a few requests and she fulfilled them with ease.

A
Arielle Perez

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing photographers

We are so happy we hired Cherryville to capture moments from our special day. The photographers worked so hard to make everything perfect and have photos to look back on years from now. They were extremely easy to work with and we were quickly given the proofs back from our wedding.

Kelli
Kelli

Married on 07/13/2019

Cherryville is Amazing!

WOW! I do not even know where to begin with how amazing Cherryville Photography is! Our wedding guests are still talking about how amazing Cherryville is! Our photography team had so much energy and they were so fun to work with! Our photographers Elisa and Angelo were great and made taking photos so much fun! They were even dancing and taking photos with us on the dance floor! AND they got our dog to look at the camera for photos! Our photos are perfect :) we would hire them again in a heartbeat! Cherryville Photography rocks!

Felicia
Felicia

Married on 06/07/2019

Great Energy, Professional, Creative

We could not be happier with our experience with Cherryville Photography! Throughout the planning process, Deanna, was extremely responsive and helpful in understanding and building our wedding timeline. Elisa and Emily were the photographers on our wedding day. Both women had a great energy and did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of the day! We had so much positive feedback from family and friends regarding Elisa's way of being part of the party while capturing all of the important moments! Elisa and Emily were thorough, organized, and went above and beyond and we could not be more grateful!

Julia
Julia Iozzia

Married on 06/07/2019

Best Choice We Could Have Made Choosing Them!

I can't begin to hope to explain how incredibly happy I chose to go with Cherryville Photography!

They came HIGHLY recommended from our venue, Skyview Golf Club. What truly set them apart, in my opinion, was how quickly they answered any questions, replied back and also made things so accessible on their website with a break down of everything involved making it the easiest of processes. In the two weeks leading up, they checked up and ensured all tiny details which was so nice not having to worry about anything as the big day approached.
On the day of we were blessed to have Kira and Angelo as my photographers. From the moment I met Kira, I couldn't have been more overjoyed to have her! From her abundance of kind words and guidance to making every awkward pose look beautiful beyond belief, she was a true joy to have, start to finish!

We had decided to forego the first look and truly worried that our bridal party, family and ourselves would not be able to enjoy cocktail hour. This is the reason why we would choose and recommend Cherryville to anyone! I had mentioned that I hoped for more candid photos and wanted to keep the other brief and we were not disappointed. Kira got INCREDIBLE photos of all of us, and our couple photos are out of this world! Before we knew it we were off and had the majority of cocktail hour to actually enjoy! We loved how Kira was so precise in her directions and really set us at ease.

Throughout the night they both remained practically unseen but got every defining photo we had hoped to see! We really appreciated how they captured all the tiny details we missed out on seeing during the flurry of the night. They were at every moment and captured the energy, emotion, and joy of the night in ways we couldn't even have thought of!

Cherryville made our day absolutely unforgettable. We could not be more grateful for how they went above and beyond in every way possible and they deserve all the kudos and recognition in the world! THANK YOU CHERRYVILLE PHOTOGRAPHY!

A
Amanda Calello

Married on 06/01/2019

Cherryville rocks!

As soon as we spoke with Deanna on the phone I knew she was the photographer we needed. I had a couple calls with other photographers before here and there just wasn't the right vibe. Not to mention how expensive the others were.
Deanna and Nicky were total pros and so much fun. I've never seen photographers dancing to the music while taking pictures. It was awesome!
We dubbed them the photo ninjas. They're not afraid to get down and dirty for that perfect shot. But at the same time, at points, I totally forgot they were there. This was a really important point for me. I didn't want them to be intrusive and they were far from it!
I just got the pictures yesterday and was completely blown away! I love them so much.
If you want photographers who are professional, amazing people who will give you the most incredible pictures please book Cherryville, you will not regret it!

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! Your wedding was so much fun and your friends and family are awesome people. I'm so happy you love the pictures!

E
Elisabeth Smith

Married on 06/01/2019

Very helpful and professional. Excellent quality photos

Cherryville photography did a great job with our wedding at Forest Lodge. We couldn't have been happier with the professionalism of the team. They took amazing pictures that came out great!.

T
Tracey Gargone

Married on 05/31/2019

love cherryville!

We recently used cherryville for our wedding at davids country inn and could not be happier with how our pictures came out. We got our pictures back in less than 2 weeks and they are awesome! All of the moments that I missed and the decorations that I put time and effort into were captured so I was able to see it all. Elisa made us feel so comfortable the whole night and she even got my husband who hates pictures to smile. I am so happy with everything from the first meeting I had with Deanna until now cherryville has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend!

Demi
Demi Muso

Beautiful Pictures

Elisa was our photographer, we have known her for many years as we own our wedding venue and we had no hesitation on who we were choosing! We just got our pictures back and they are BEAUTIFUL! She is awesome to work with her and her assistant were awesome that day, they got every picture we wanted, it was perfect! We live them!

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Working with you as a vendor has always been amazing, and working with you as a bride was just AWESOME! We're so happy and honored we got to be part of you and your husband's beautiful day!!!

Kaitlynn
Kaitlynn

Every moment captured.

Cherryville captured every moment from my wedding and the photos are a mixture of posed, candid, and artsy. If I had to redo hiring a photographer I would still choose Cherryville. The photographers were friendly, patient, and fun to work with. 10 out of 10. Thank you for capturing the moments so we can always look back.

Cherryville Photography's reply:

I’m so glad you’re enjoying them!!! Your wedding was just so beautiful and I’m so happy you liked working with us as much as we liked working with you!

Casey
Casey oram

The best!!

These are the absolute best photographers in the business hands down.

Amanda
Amanda Szymanski

Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian Skolar 4/26/19

My husband and I got married April 26th 2019 and we can’t say enough about how wonderful Deana and her team are at Cherryville Photography. Since our engagement photo session Deana has been nothing but helpful and thorough. My husband doesn’t like to smile for pictures but Deana assured me not to worry about it for our pictures. Let me tell you she got him to smile with her super bubbly and funny attitude. She just makes it fun and stress free. We can’t thank her enough. The day of our wedding she made sure she was there to capture the whole day. Especially getting all the poses I saved on my Pinterest board. Her beautiful work is worth every penny and then some. We absolutely love her and are beyond thrilled she was our photographer for our perfect day!

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, you were so beautiful that I don't think it was very hard to get him to smile ;-). I'm so glad you loved everything and that we were able to be part of your amazing day!!

Kimberly

Married on 04/05/2019

The cherry on top!

The photographers were absolutely amazing! Starting off, they arrived right on time for when we requested (which, surprisingly, was a tall order for some of our other vendors). They were a blast to work with, knowing all the shots to take and when to take them. To top it off, they turned around the photos so quickly. But, most importantly, the quality of the photos were top notch, providing us with so many mementos from a day that went so quickly. The day we received the photos truly was the cherry on top of our wedding week.

Cherryville Photography's reply:

We're so happy you loved working with us AND your pictures! You're wedding was so beautiful and we're so happy we got to be there with you!!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/17/2019

Best day ever

You have to book Cherryville photography for your wedding. Elysa is amazing and so fun to work with. She is organized and keeps everyone together and flowing so there’s enough time to get all the pictures done. She kept everyone laughing as the day went on. She is the best. She got some amazing pictures of us and the guests! They are so easy to work with and accommodating to your needs. We can’t thank the cherryville team enough for helping make our day perfect.

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast too and you were just so beautiful!!! We wish you the very best 😍😍😍

Christina
Christina

Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful photos and fun to work with!

Cherryville's work is amazing! We first met with Deanna for our engagement photos, she was so accommodating as we had to reschedule our shoot several times due to the weather. The day of the shoot ended up being a hot evening with an impending thunderstorm, but Deanna made quick work of finding the best spots for pictures before the storm broke! Our wedding day was an equally great experience, Deanna and Nikki were so easy and fun to work with and gave helpful and professional direction in terms of how to pose! Our wedding was not during peak season, but somehow our photos were complete 3 days after our wedding! My husband and I enjoyed being able to recount the day while on our honeymoon :) Everyone keeps talking about how amazingly stunning our photos are and that they look like they should be in a magazine. GO with Cherryville, you won't be disappointed!

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!That was a crazy day at your engagement session ;-). Your wedding was such a blast and I’m so happy you were able to enjoy your pictures over your honeymoon. You guys were so beautiful and amazing you DO you deserve to be in a magazine!

L
Lisa A Vienckowski

Married on 12/08/2018

The Best Photographers!

We cannot say enough good things about Cherryville Photography. From our first visit, Deanna took the time to get to know us, find our what we were looking for in a photographer, offer advice, and put us at ease. We’re not a couple that particularly enjoys the limelight and so we were a bit nervous about being photographed during our wedding. We decided to do an engagement shoot, and it took away all our concerns. Deanna helped us to be comfortable and really enjoy ourselves, so we knew our wedding would be just as great. Leading up to the wedding she was always available to talk with us to answer questions and help us work out our timeline. Just a few days before, Deanna took the time to make sure that our timeline was perfect and just what we wanted. The day of we took some getting ready pictures, had a first look, bridal party/family portraits, and pictures all through our reception. Every photo was more beautiful than the last. Deanna captured every moment perfectly, and we’re so happy with how everything turned out. We had such a blast with her, and all our guests wanted to know how we found a photographer who could take great pictures and dance at the same time! Our wedding was in December (not peak-season), and we received all of our photos SIX days after our wedding. Yes, six days. Book with Cherryville and you’ll be so happy you did.

Paige
Paige Gillespie

Married on 11/24/2018

Cherryville

From start to finish Deanna was AMAZING! Our first call was so comfortable and she was extremely knowledgeable on our location(David’s Country Inn).
She checked in as the day approached and made sure all ducks were in a row prior to the big day so that was completely stress free. She dictated our entire reveal and picture taking process so I didn’t have to worry once if we had gotten this or that shot. She even stayed a little late to ensure there was one last group photo with the grooms cousins! We got previews via social media so quickly which were so exciting and it took a couple weeks to get over a thousand (yes, 1000) of our photos digitally.
Book Deanna if you want a photographer who takes charge, makes you laugh, is knowledgeable, and produces gorgeous photos!

Cherryville Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Paige!!!! You’re wedding was so much fun and your family and guests were a BLAST!!!!!

E
Erin Possessky

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work

We barely noticed the photographers, there were 2, on our wedding day. They didn't take time away from our special day, as many usually do. They captured those 'moments', without a pose, without notice. They captured the details that made our wedding very personal and unique. At the end of the day you wondered what pictures did they take? Well, after looking at the wedding proofs our jaws dropped. They were professional, breathtaking, just beautiful! Cherryville Photography provides you a form to complete, and they ask if you have any special request photos to be taken. We were able to get a unique photo that turned out amazing. We highly recommend Cherryville Photography. Deanna is a sweetheart and is wonderful to work with! They provided us with beautiful pictures and memories that we will cherish always!

Ken

Married on 11/10/2018

They captured every moment

We could not have asked for anything better. The day of our wedding Deanna brought an energy that helped drive our photos and the day itself. She and her colleague were personable and very friendly, they made us feel so comfortable that it had us wanting to take more and more pictures! What makes things even better is that every picture came out exactly as we had hoped!

One thing we liked a lot was that in edition to the nice, smiling picture, they would then ask us all to make a cheering or energetic face. This really helped throw in some flavor to our wedding pictures. Having an elegant photo is great, but in addition to that having a fun photo made it even better. This was especially the case with each member of our wedding party and at each table... Not to mention it got us twice as many pictures :) Weddings are a day for both elegance and fun, and these pictures capture both.

We had ALOT of people dancing on the dance floor and somehow they were able capture each and every person out there having fun. The team was out there all night until close on the dance floor clicking away on the camera! We did not think we would be able to relieve our day through photos but somehow Cherryville pulled that off! It feels like there is a picture of every smile, laugh, and moment that happened that night. Words cannot express how happy we were with these pictures, I highly suggest this team.

One other note, I had an issue with my button on my tux as it kept popping out. The photographer spent 15 minutes doing whatever she could to keep it in place and it wound up working! I had gotten to a point where I said “forget it I will just leave it and adjust it throughout the night” but she wouldn’t stop until it was fixed. This kind of dedication is an example of how much they care about getting everything right. Also if there is an angle or location Deanna will find it. During the engagement photos we were by a river and she went INTO THE RIVER to get the perfect angle of us! Every picture from engagement to wedding came out amazing. Now we have the challenge of picking the right one to print out... We want to print every one!

Maggie
Maggie

Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect combination of professionalism, flexibility, and FUN!

I can't say enough amazing things about Deanna and Cherryville Photography. From start to finish, this was the perfect photography experience. Deanna was so responsive from day one. She Skyped with us for our first meeting at 7:30 in the evening to accommodate my and my (now) husband's schedule. She was always available through email and responded in under one day 99% of the time. The prices were very reasonable compared to other places. Also, Deanna and her team have a very unique balance of professionalism, flexibility, and fun that make them the absolute perfect option. We had met with another photographer before booking with Cherryville, and this other photographer was so pretentious, I could not imagine working with him on the day of my wedding. We are SO thankful that Deanna was behind the camera on our big day. The photos are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Everyone at our wedding told us that they never met a photographer that was so much fun and had so much energy as Deanna. I absolutely loved working with Cherryville Photography for my wedding, and I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

S
Susanna

Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible!

Cherryville Photography was amazing to work with for my October wedding! They were all very accommodating with all of our last minute changes and the photos came out spectacular. Sandra and Nikki were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made us feel at ease taking photos, which was awesome since we could all be pretty awkward! Deanna was also a pleasure to work with, always accommodating and easy to reach! I would recommend cherryville to everyone! Thank you guys!

M
Megan Julian

Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding 10/19/18- Amazing Job!

AMAZING! Elisa and Nikki were the photographers for our wedding on 10/19/18. Elisa also did our engagement shoot about a year ago. Not only are their photographs amazing and their poses perfect.. But they are so FUN! On a day that can be stressful with hundreds of pictures to take, Elisa made every single shot fun. The groomsmen and bridesmaids LOVED working them and we were all constantly laughing. Elisa is also amazing with names. It seems like a little detail but she knew the names of everyone in our family and bridal party (30+ people) right away. This made the photo taking process more personal as she was able to joke with everyone and it made it run smoother because she was able to address everyone quickly by name. During the reception they were always there to take a shot we needed them. Many of our guests commented on how great our photographers were and how energetic and fun they were. Deanna did the edits on our engagement shoot and did an amazing job! I am sure the ones for our wedding will be just as perfect. I highly recommend using Cherryville :)

L
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

Where do I begin?! Deanna was so excited and enthusiastic from the day we booked! She was always a phone call away while we were planning, and never made me feel like I was asking a dumb question! On our wedding day, Deanna and her sister Nikki, blended right into the crowd. They made sure to get every shot (even our group shots with 60+ rowdy people), and made sure that we took advantage of every perfect lighting/sunset/full moon opportunity. They made me feel even more beautiful with every picture! I can’t wait to see all of the shots!