Back to Chris White Music

| Chicago, IL See photos, pricing and details

3 Reviews for Chris White Music

User5565904

2+ years ago

We recently hired Chris White to play arrival and ceremony music for my daughter's wedding at Salvatore's. I chose him because of prior reviews, that he was gracious and responsive, and very reasonable and willing to play for just an hour. He did a wonderful job, and our guests all complimented him as well. Thanks Chris, for a job well done! 5 stars!

E
Emilie

Married on 09/27/2015

Chris was an absolute delight to work with. He was extremely responsive & attentive - He gave us ideas how other ceremonies/weddings are ran and help suggest songs and ideas for the day. He was also able to coordinate two very other talented muscians (bass & drums) so that we would have a trio! Chris is extremely talented and can pretty much play anything. My husband and I felt that the "live" music really made our wedding magical.

V
Victoria

Married on 07/25/2015

We are so happy that we booked Chris White for our wedding! He was very friendly, classy, professional and helpful from the beginning. He was very receptive to our ideas and provided good feedback when we had questions or wanted advice. On the day of the wedding the piano sounded just perfect, and he took our favorite songs to a new level. He even played piano as my good friend sang one of our favorite songs and it was very moving and beautiful. His talent and experience shined through on our wedding day, and we are so grateful to him for making the music so gorgeous. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to hire him to play at our wedding.