Back to Christine Vivona

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 02/28/2014

Christine is wonderful! She played songs both before and during the wedding, including songs for entrances, exits, and our sand ceremony. She even included a CD of the songs that we requested for the wedding! She is very professional and works out all of the details on her own (where to set up, equipment needed for the venue, schedule for the day, etc. ) which meant that we had nothing to worry about for our big day. She was also very accommodating with our song requests- we wanted one for our sand ceremony that she hadn't played before, and she was more than happy to get a copy for us. I would definitely recommend her, and her prices are similar to other harpists we found in the area. Well worth it, and our guests loved her as well!

R
Rachel

Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing musician! So glad we booked Christine!

Christine was AMAZING! What a sweet woman and talented musician! She added the perfect ambiance for our wedding ceremony. SO GLAD we booked her!

Christine Vivona's reply:

Oh thanks Rachel! It was my pleasure to play harp for your wedding. I am honored to have been a part of your special day!

B
Brittany

Married on 02/24/2018

Beautiful music on our wedding day! Christine provided us with a harp and also brought a violin player with her by our request. Our wedding was unique and wouldn’t have been the same without her music. We would use her again in a heartbeat.

A
Alejandra

Married on 02/14/2018

Our wedding date isn’t scheduled yet, but we met Christine at a bridal fair and she was wonderful! I’ve been recommending her to everyone who’ll listen to me. Her ratings are perfect and I wanted to contribute giving her 5 stars in everything. I’m sure she’ll be the star at our wedding and wouldn’t like to be selfish, please everyone hire her already!

User6562236

2+ years ago

We have hired Christine Vivona to provide wedding ceremony music, for two separate weddings here in Tucson over the past few years, with the most recent one on April 2, 2016. Christine is a true professional to work with. She was very accommodating to the specific music we wanted for this last ceremony. The quality of her music is second to none. We had nothing but rave reviews on her performance, appearance and professionalism. Thank you Christine for a wonderful event.

Danny & Diana Dumas

D
April

Married on 06/05/2015

Wonderful person and worked with her before!

User4415474

2+ years ago

Christine met with us at her house and played a few selections that she normally played and asked us if we had any special requests. We made a very specific request for a song by Coldplay and while it was not the easiest song to learn she did that and played it flawlessly along with a violin accompaniment. Everyone of our guests complemented us on the beauty of her music. We really enjoyed her music before, during and after the ceremony and would recommend her to anyone.

User4005065

2+ years ago

Couldn't have been more pleased in Christine's professionalism and performance. I selected a specific song to be played while walking down the aisle. The harp and the added in violin played amazingly. Thank you!

User3881993

2+ years ago

Christine played for my daughter's wedding and the cocktail hour. She can play a variety of music--all very beautifully! Very reasonable price and was a joy to work with!

User3785170

2+ years ago

Christine Vivona was a highlight of our celebration. Her professionalism, expertise, variety of music played, and her kind and generous soul were top notch. Her repertoire is extensive so we enjoyed a wide range of pieces. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Christine for any event. She absolutely won't disappoint!

User3790614

2+ years ago

There is something about a harp that makes a wedding, or in our case- a wedding reception, come together. Christine proved this by performing beautifully, laying an amazing and welcoming foundation for our event.

User3693119

2+ years ago

Amazing harpist. Made our ceremony and cocktail hour so elegant, and that much better. She was very flexible with prices (adding a violinist or subtracting him for an extra hour of music). Definitely recommend her for anyone who wants that added touch on their day.

L
Lucette

Married on 06/15/2013

We first heard Dr. Christine Vivona play at a Bridal Expo. We went by and it was breathtaking beautiful. We had always considered your normal singing or organ player for the church ceremony. After we heard Mrs. Vivona play at the expo, we couldn't get the harp music out of our minds. After contacting her it was very easy and she was very knowledgeable with our request for our wedding ceremony.

On our wedding day, the guests entered to the sound of a beautiful harpist playing. The ceremony was breathtaking as the harpist played. Our guest have not stopped commenting on how original and beautiful the harp was played by Mrs. Vivona.

I highly recommend Dr. Christine Vivona, Harpist for any event. If you look at her website you can hear all the music she plays.

V
Vanessa

Married on 04/14/2012

Christine provided fantastic ceremony and cocktail hour music! From our inital sit down where we were able to pick music that would be played at the ceremony, I was totally blown away with how comfortable she was to work with. The day was perfect, and the music was absolutely perfect, thank you Christine!

P
Patricia

Married on 12/11/2010

Christine's music is very beautiful. She is very talented and made my ceremony even better. I'm happy I went with her. She is also very nice!

wed4life<3
Christa

Married on 10/22/2010

Christine played the harp for our church ceremony and reception in Tubac Arizona on October 22, 2010. At the consultation she had my fiance and I in aww and tears. She's soo skilled and talented at playing the harp. Made my entrance come to life and the realism made me burst into tears as I walked down the aisle after I told myself I wouldn't be one of those girls. Hard not to when you have such beautiful music playing. Thanks Christine for everything, one of the few things that seemed to go right at my wedding. Will spread the word.. ;0)

K
Kirsten

Married on 09/11/2010

Christine Vivona is a world class musician. When my then fiance and one year old son went to visit Christine at home we were blown away by her talent. She is not a typical classical harpist, she can play ANYTHING! She played for us the Beatles, Norah Jones, Jack Johnson, Jazz Harp, Pop Harp, Classical ceremony music- and even play a beautiful rendition of "Moon River" (our bridal march song). My one year old applauded her as she played. She has a really genuine, kind spirit and talent to match her proffesionalism.

K
Kelley

Married on 04/12/2008

Chris is the BEST! Very professional, amazing music, reasonable cost and very flexible. She will play whatever you desire to hear and will do it in style. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You will hear many pleasing comments from your delighted guests.

M
Marcie

Event date: 12/09/2013

Christine Vivona not only plays the harp beautifully, she's extremely professional and very personable. She's the whole package. I highly recommend Christine for any event where exquisite music is required.

I
Ilana

Married on 04/12/2014

Christine did a wonderful job playing for our wedding ceremony. She was very flexible with the various songs we chose and it turned out beautifully. I highly recommend her!

D
Kelly

Married on 10/24/2009

I planned a destination wedding in Tucson (we live in SC) and we had our wedding at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in October 2009. Our florist/coordinator Sylvia recommended Christine for ceremony harp music. We wanted to have a duo of harp and cello and Christine easily accommodated our request. She was a pleasure to work with, responsive to our emails/phone calls, and the cost for the duo was much more affordable than I anticipated. For our music consultation/final selection we arranged a phone meeting and she played some selections for me while I was on the phone. It worked out great! Our guests gave us a lot of compliments on her music at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. I can? T wait to receive my free cd of the songs that she played at the wedding!

N
Nicole

Married on 06/10/2006

Christine was the harpist for our ceremony. She did a wonderful job. We had harp music for our outdoor ceremony and a separate dj for the reception inside. It was very nice to walk down the isle to beautiful harp music. I also got a cd of the songs I selected that she played at the wedding.

M
Michelle

Married on 03/11/2017

Christina plays the harp beautifully. We loved having that special touch at our wedding, and appreciated her flexibility with the songs we wanted to have played.

R
Rachelle

Married on 01/08/2018

4.7

She was amazing! The ceremony selections was very simple to put together because of her expert guidance. She is very talented. Thank you for being a part of our special day.

A
Annette

Married on 06/28/2008

4.7

Christine played so well during the ceremony and helped build up the ambiance. Everyone enjoyed the mellowness of the harp and the whole wedding program was beautiful. I especially appreciated the wedding music cd included in the package of all my ceremony songs.