Back to Ciprian Bot Photography

37 Reviews for Ciprian Bot Photography

Featured
Adina

Married on 04/28/2018

Ciprian did our engagement photos and i can not be happier with the results! Besides the fact that he is very professional and super flexible, he made sure we are enjoying the photoshoot. Loved working with him. He’ll definitely do our wedding also!

it was my pleasure! :D

Faith
Faith Rummel

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Engagement photos

I had an amazing experience with him. He had our photos back to us so quickly and they look stunning! My partner and I couldn't be happier with the outcome and look forward to wedding photos!

Ashley
Ashley Kim

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Ciprian's the best! We wanted high quality photos at a reasonable price, and we couldn't be happier we chose Ciprian. He's very accomodating to whatever style you want and even asked us to share a Pinterest board with him of poses we liked. He's not only a great photographer but also a great guy. We highly recommend him!

Rebecca

Married on 07/14/2018

Me and my husband hired Siprian Photography for out engagement photos and we are very pleased with the service and the photograps. The photohrapher is professional and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We also received the photos in timely manner and they were gorgeous. Overall I would definitely recommend this service if you're looking for superior quality!

Alin

Married on 04/28/2018

It was a lot of fun doing this photoshoot! Ciprian was very professional and had great ideas for the pictures. He was friendly and honest and not pushy during the shoot and listened to our ideas as well. I highly recommend Cipri. He is a competent and professional photographer and does quality work! He was referred to us by a friend, very happy we listened!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/28/2017

We were so happy that Ciprian was our photographer for our wedding day! We cannot say enough good things about his talent and artistry as a photographer, but also his professionalism, attention, and genuinely great personality. We did an engagement session with Ciprian and absolutely love the way those photos. On the day of our wedding, Ciprian really put us at ease and worked so well with our wedding party, vendors, and family members. He captured so many beautiful moments at our ceremony and reception that we would’ve never have otherwise seen with all of the chaos of such a busy day. Ciprian’s ability to capture both the traditional photos of the day as well as the candid moments has given us so many memories that we will cherish with our families. We have already received so many compliments from friends and families about how beautiful our wedding pictures turned out. We absolutely recommend Ciprian for his incredible talent, kindness, and professionalism as a photographer! Thank you Ciprian!

Calita

Married on 07/22/2017

He is very professional,patient and always have great ideas for great pics. It was a pleasure work whit him. I definitely recommend him

Adina

Married on 05/14/2017

It was a great experience and he was a great guy and very profesional!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/13/2017

Ciprian was the most down to earth person we have met , being the easiest person to work with. He relaxed us when we were nervous and stressed and always had great ideas. He had a great eye for photography and went above and beyond expectations. I would use him again for any photography session in the future!

D
Daniel

Married on 03/02/2017

I had my engangement photographed by siprian photography. Photos came out perfect, he is pro. Looking forward to get my wedding photographed by him to. 5 stars!

i can wait for your wedding ! :D

User7223297

2+ years ago

I could start with the fact that this guy here is a natural talent!
He's a very funny and social guy, makes you feel at ease!
I recommend him with confidence, you won't be disappointed, he's a true professional!

I
Iacob

Married on 09/23/2016

It is a professional one... Go for it :)

User7235548

2+ years ago

Excellent job capturing every moment! Siprian is a profesional photographer knows how to capture your personal style and event style in the photographs. We've made the best choice having Siprian at our wedding! We are grateful for the impecabile services offered by Siprian! Highly recommend him!

T
Traian-Danut

Married on 08/14/2016

Very professional gay, the sesion was beautiful, the decore very beautiful... Overall a very professional session, it was my first choice,I recommended with high satisfaction.

Cris

Married on 08/05/2016

Excellent and quality service!

Radu

Married on 07/14/2016

Siprian has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Siprian’s ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and his energy and passion comes across in the photos. He is able to blend in so well that your guests and literally will not realise they’re being photographed. We could not recommend Siprian more

Ciprian Bot Photography's reply:

thank you Radu! i can wait to see u again !

Renata

Married on 06/26/2016

He is very talented. Thank you very much for our pictures!

Married on 06/25/2016

Amazing Photographer! I had the pleasure of working with him on a wedding and he did not disappoint! I will definitely recommend him to family and friends!

thank you so much ! :)

G
George

Married on 06/18/2016

We had the pleasure of having Siprian do our wedding photography. The photos were amazing! We received were edited! Professional work and I would highly recommend them to anyone for wedding photography. Is also very affordable, especially for the high quality work you get in return.

Csepreghi

Married on 06/18/2016

We were so happy working with Ciprian, very professional and the results are amazing! Thank you again for our beautiful photos!

T
Tabitha

Married on 06/18/2016

He has very amazing ideas and catches the perfect shot at the perfect moment. He is very talented and knows what he is doing. I would recommend him any time. You will not be disappointed!

thank you ! :D

J
Jules

Married on 06/08/2016

I have had a wonderful experience working with siprian! He is a superb photographer and understands how to truly capture the moment. I have never felt so beautiful in a photograph before I saw the final product- I am pleased to say the very least. He is a natural! Siprian is very personable and he can work around whatever schedule need be. I 100% recommend him for anyone else. I would love to work with him again but unfortunately, I only plan on getting married once :)

thank you ! :D

P
Pop

Married on 06/08/2016

Photo quality and editing skill is awesome and couldn't ask for better.
Siprian is super easy to work with and feels like a good friend.
Delivers edits and previews on time which is always nice since we used them for our engagement and wedding photos.
Highly recommended.

D
Dan

Married on 06/08/2016

I like the way Ciprian combine the wedding photography with nature photography. I just like his photos. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Anda

Married on 05/14/2016

I had the privilege of working with this artist and he was nothing short of amazing. Sharp eye, good vision , great ideas and the results ware amazing. It was a pleasure working with you Siprian , I will definitely recommend you to anyone in need of a photographer!