Back to Cisco Brewers Portsmouth

Josephine
Josephine

Married on 05/26/2019

Such an awesome venue!

Cisco was an amazing venue to work with. We had toured when the location was still redhook, but didn’t book until shorty after the Cisco switchover. We were offered another tour, and Brielle assured us we could keep the menu and pricing before Cisco many any changes for future couples. Brielle was such an amazing coordinator to work with and was super organized! She was in contact with us during the whole planning process. Fast forward to the day - everything went super smooth, food was great, and both the outside ceremony space and inside reception space was amazing! All of our guests stayed at the Marriott next door which is super convenient as it’s walking (or crawling) distance. All in all, a great venue for anyone looking to do a unique NH seacoast area wedding!

B
Brian

Married on 11/03/2018

Very accommodating during their transition

We had some concerns (and a few frustrations) over the transition from Red Hook to Cisco. Brielle, however was able to make our day exactly what we wanted. She was extremely accommodating and very patient with our numerous concerns/questions/requests. Countless times she would tell us “don’t worry about that, I’ll handle it. ” — She always delivered. Her staff was flawless, the food was delicious and our guests had a blast. Highly recommended.

J
jenna

Married on 09/15/2018

The wedding of our dreams

I would recommend hosting your wedding at Cisco Brewers Portsmouth to anyone. Thanks to Brielle, we had the wedding of our dreams! Brielle was super helpful and responsive. She worked out every detail with us and had no issue meeting with us multiple times to keep communication open. The outdoor venue was spacious and classy. The catering was delicious. Cisco was extremely flexible with our vision and price point. There are plenty of scenic back drops for gorgeous wedding photos. Brielle handled everything day of and it went off with out a hitch! I couldn’t have asked for more! If we ever host another large event we would definitely consider working with Cisco again.

Conrad and Tanya Grenier

Married on 09/08/2018

Totally Awesome

The whole brewery is awesome. The event staff were so helpful with all our needs. They were all truly friendly. As anyone who knows Cisco brewery. Would come to expect. Thanks to all of you who made our 25th wedding anniversary and I awesome party.
Cheers 🍻
Dude & Dudette
Conrad and Tanya Grenier

S
Sam

Married on 09/03/2018

6 mons later and people still tell us what a blast they had!

One of the things that binds my husband and I is craft beer, so it’s only natural we picked a brewery for our special day! Especially the brewery where we had one of our first dates. Brielle and the whole team did an amazing job. We couldn’t have been happier! The food, the drinks, yard games, and out door ceremony were all worth it.

Kristyn

Married on 08/04/2018

Aug 2018 wedding

Brielle was amazong to work with. We booked this venue before it was rebranded and had gone throuw 2 other event planners. Keep in mind we were planning this wedding from Kansas city, so that in itself was stressful. Brielle made everything so easy and was super flexible. Up until the day of the wedding! We had planned to use the outdoor space but a morning full of thunderstorms left us with sweltering humidity. It was made so easy to just adjust and do our ceremony and cocktail hour outside and the reception in the hall. So we ended up with the best of both worlds!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 07/14/2018

Jessica and Michael’s Wedding 7/14/18

From the moment we decided to use Cisco brewing as our venue (formerly Redhook Brewing) we were very well taken care of. Brielle the event coordinator was amazing to work with and left us feeling at ease and relaxed the whole time. The outdoor venue was beautiful and our guests had an excellent time. The grounds are very well Maintained and make a beautiful back drop for photos. The food and drinks were raved about. We traveled from CT to get married there because we always loved Portsmouth and share a love of craft brews. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a chill vibe with a classy flare.

Cassandra

Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome place!

Brielle was amazing and knew exactly what she was doing. Couldn’t recommend her and Cisco Brewers enough.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 06/09/2018

A Perfect Brewery Wedding

My husband and I were married here one year ago and it was a fantastic experience. We were actually the last wedding (or one of the last ones) to take place while the brewery was still Redhook. We were also only the second wedding to happen on the new space out front made specifically for wedding ceremonies. Even with all of that change happening at the venue, Brielle and everyone at the brewery were absolutely wonderful. They stayed in contact with us through everything, making sure our day happened exactly the way we wanted. Brielle made sure that all of our vendors found where they were supposed to be, and helped ensure that the ceremony and reception were seamless. The food was delicious as well! We would absolutely recommend this venue!

G
Geoff T

Married on 05/19/2018

May Wedding Went Amazing, Despite Rain

Brielle and her team did an amazing job setting up, and doing prep. The team setup all of our decorations for us, they handled the vendors day of, and they helped manage guests! All that we would have wanted from a coordinator.

A small qualm would be that the venue had some employee turnover before Brielle joined, so we rushed menu selection and some advanced logistics. Brielle effectively helped us get everything lined up when she started- we wish she was there when we first booked the venue.

We had a rainy day, but originally planned an outdoor ceremony with tented reception. This changed with the flexibility of the venue, we moved the ceremony inside to the function room last minute.

Food and drink were great, and a great value. Venue was beautiful. We did our pictures before the ceremony and rain at Fort Stark in New Castle NH. Family stayed at a few different hotels, and we booked Student First bus service to help with transportation.

Note: We were one of the last weddings before the venue changed ownership from Redhook to Cisco, but it's still the same quality staff.

Carolyn

Getting married on 02/02/2020

Perfect wedding!

Couldn’t ask for more from this venue! Brielle is so easy to work with and takes all the stress off you the day of, which is amazing. The venue grounds in June made for a beautiful spring wedding - with excellent landscaping and plenty of included decor that make decorating effortless. The bar and waitstaff were incredible and my guests loved how interactive they were. We chose a buffet option for our dinner but were able to customize it to our need which was great. Our guests raved about all of the food from cocktail hour through dinner, plus the beer is awesome! Brielle was involved throughout the entire night, making sure we had everything we needed to make it perfect. We were so pleased we chose Cisco for our wedding!

J
Jenn

Married on 03/06/2019

Great venue and a great price!

Cisco was great to work with for our wedding! They had a relaxed and easy going feel that was classy yet still an industrial type space. We were able to go back into the brewing equipment and take some photos which was really awesome. Our only complaint was that their staff had some turnover while we were planning which was stressful, but I am sure that it is fixed now so it shouldn't be an issue. You also cannot beat the price!

L
Lori

Married on 11/23/2016

Perfect Wedding for Young Couple

Our son and daughter-in-law wanted to get married at a brewery. This venue offered a great package for a young couple, and a lovely setting. Everything went as planned and it was easy to make arrangements from afar (as we live about 16 hours away). We were all very happy with the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception! And great value too.

Kayla Kent

Married on 08/24/2018

4.2

Couldn’t ask for more

My husband and I were one of the couples who went through the big transition from Redhook Brewery to Cisco Brewers. In addition transitioning event planners. Brielle made our transition smooth and easy. Her and her team did all of our setup for our decorations and they did a great job! We loved the relaxed backyard feel with craft beer, yard games and fire pit.

M
Melissa

Married on 05/26/2019

2.6

Hire outside help

I want to start off by saying I really liked the venue and our wedding did turn out really nice. The food was great and everyone went up for seconds. With that being said I was not pleased with the professionalism of their coordinator. Thankfully I hired an outside decorator so that at least got done the way I wanted it. But the decorator even said that the coordinator was difficult to work with. If I can suggest anything it would be to not rely on her whatsoever. She wasn’t prepared with linen swatches and was sometimes difficult to get in touch with. She never gave suggestions on areas for our photographer to do pictures and left shortly after our wedding started.. After my wedding I emailed the general manager with my feed back and my experience with her and haven’t heard a thing back from him. I know there isn’t anything they can do about my day but I would have felt better if they at least acknowledged my complaints.

kelly

Married on 05/05/2018

2.6

I would not recommend this venue.

We chose to get married at redhook bc it was our favorite brewery, the price was in our budget and the location was accessible. They sold Cisco during the year we planned our and wedding and tried to stiff arm us into changing everything we loved and dreamt for our wedding. The Cisco theme dinners were not good and not what we wanted. We wanted a fun brewery bbq wedding and I had to fight with them up 40 days before my wedding to have them honor what we agreed on. They also planned a huge bike race for the day after our wedding and all day long people were more focused on setting that up that we were rushed or ignored.

Cisco Brewers Portsmouth's reply:

Hi Kelly, I am so very sorry to hear about your experience here at Cisco Brewers Portsmouth. We unfortunately were going through a lot of changes that were out of our hands and appreciate your flexibility throughout the process. I am also sorry that you felt people were focused on the bike race, as that was never our intention. We hope that overall you can look back with fond memories of your wedding and please reach out to us if there is anything we can do in the future! events@ciscobrewersportsmouth.com

W
Whitney

Married on 06/23/2018

2.0

Great venue , not so great coordinating

We were not impressed with quality of service , event coordination and overall communication. I would not recommend. Facility itself was nice , the coordinator was our issue.

Cisco Brewers Portsmouth's reply:

Hi Whitney,
We are so sorry to hear about this as guest satisfaction is our number one concern. We would love for you to email us at events@ciscobrewersportsmouth.com to tell us more about your experience and to see if there is something we can do to make this up to you.