Back to City Cottage on Chouteau

Gretchen
Gretchen Kohl

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect reception venue

The venue was absolutely beautiful and the perfect size for our wedding of around 100 guests. We loved that there was no real need to add to the decor, and that the catering was all part of the package. The flow of the indoor/outdoor space was lovely in summer, and it was great to have separate areas for eating and dancing. Our wedding coordinator, Rhonda, was a pleasure to work with - responsive, thoughtful, and on top of everything. On the day of the wedding, everything went flawlessly under her direction and she managed all of the vendor coordination without any hassle for us. The catering was great - tons of choices and everything was delicious. We would definitely recommend the buffet cocktail option for a more casual experience.

S
simone

Married on 11/01/2014

I fell in love with City Cottage from the moment I saw pictures of it online. It was true love when I took the tour and I am still in love with the venue. I would not have changed a single thing about our venue location. I was and still am blown away by the service, responsiveness, respect and dedication from the team at City Cottage. Rhonda was an angel from Heaven. She made the whole night perfect. Everything went smoothly and flawlessly. She was amazing to work with and made our day so magical and beautiful. I was in love with everything and would not have changed a single thing. I don't not have enough kind words to express how thankful I am of Rhonda and City Cottage. They are worth every penny and more. They go above and beyond for you and make you feel like the most important person in the world throughout the whole planning process and the day of your wedding. They genuinely care about you and put in a lot of thought and time into everything for your wedding. I could not imagine getting married anywhere else.

L
Laurie

Married on 10/10/2014

Catering St Louis and my coordinator made planning a City Cottage rehearsal dinner from Chicago a breeze. The total package price was very reasonable compared to other St Louis restaurants. On top of the price came fabulous service and delicious food. City Cottage itself is very charming, with the feeling of hosting a party in your own French chateau. My guests were very, very pleased with the ambiance of the space. I was extremely pleased with the service and free parking - I felt like a guest a my own party!

T
Torrey

Married on 05/10/2014

Alaynne and the entire staff of City Cottage were invaluable at helping me put my wedding reception together. Every question was answered, every request was fulfilled. I couldn't have chosen a better place to go. The food was also amazing. It was hard to get up and greet everyone and leave food on the plate. Guests all told me it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and some who have daughters recently engaged were wishing they had known about it before booking somewhere else. The place is romantic and intimate. Just was I was looking for.