Back to Claire Corbin Photography

A
Featured
Abby

Married on 05/17/2014

Claire was the photographer for my wedding this May and she was phenomenal! She is professional, friendly, and very timely with all responses and answers to questions. She was so flexible and accommodating to all my requests for my engagement and wedding pictures. Claire even drove over an hour south to do my engagement pictures in my home town. Claire is so sweet and easy to work with, and her beautiful pictures speak for themselves! I would highly recommend claire for any photography needs! Her photos turn out beautifully every time and she gets them back to you very quickly! I will use Claire for all my photo needs from here on out.

Kenzie

Married on 09/16/2017

Claire was absolutely wonderful to work with and very professional. She made the entire process leading up to the big day so easy. I was a very laid back bride so it was very helpful to have someone like Claire. She would take charge and tell the wedding party where to go and when to go but made it relaxing and easy at the same time. I would highly recommend Claire if you are looking for a photographer! Plus our wedding photos came back quicker than I expected and I loved every one of them.

Katie

Married on 10/14/2016

Claire was an absolute pleasure to work with, both for our engagement pictures and the wedding pictures. She made me feel completely at ease and took absolutely stunning photos for our big day. I could not have picked a better photographer!

Kerry

Married on 10/02/2016

My husband and I hired Claire for our renewal wedding on October 2, 2016. I cannot express in words how amazing she is. She is extremely professional, yet very personable and kind. She is very patient with her clients, and will help put your photography and pose ideas to life. It took about 2 weeks to get all of the bazillions of wedding photos she took back to us, which to me, was very quick. She definitely tries to get the photos to you as soon as possible. The photos are amazing. She has a great eye for detail. I would highly highly recommend her for ANY type of photography you want taken. The plus to all of her great work, is that she is a super sweet woman and seems to be very caring about her clients. Also want to put it out there that if you've ever felt awakard having someone take your photos, she definitely makes you feel the complete opposite! She is like talking with a great friend. My husband and I, and all our family at our wedding absolutely loved her, and her work. Definitely make a call today to book with her!

-Kerry

C
Courtney

Married on 09/10/2016

Claire is great and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 05/07/2016

Claire Corbin is AMAZING. If she is available for your event, catch her now or you WILL miss out! She gave us ownership (rights) for our photos--which some photographers evidently never do; Claire literally sent us a written release with a flash drive of our pics. Her help to GENTLY move things along at the wedding too, was absolutely invaluable--not pushy at all (which my mom worried about, since her photographer years ago had ruined her day 'pushing her around'). Several people also complimented Claire's work taking the pictures--and several once we saw the images too. She made sure we got every picture we wanted on a list we made together at a meeting prior.

Finally: She suggested we do some outside pictures and when we (the bridal party) felt we had to stop because pieces of maple tree were blowing onto us, we agreed to a final pose. That pose she had us strike was the best of the whole wedding album. She captured the essence of our wedding moment in one excellent image. Great job, Claire!

T
Taylor

Married on 11/14/2015

Claire was exceptional to work with and deserves 10 stars! She was attentive to our needs and had wonderful suggestions. The photos were beautiful and perfectly captured our wedding day.

A
Alexandra

Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I were overwhelmingly pleased with the quality and professionalism we received while working with Claire Corbin Photography. Claire was extremely flexible and made our day a breeze. She was able to capture the most beautiful and precious moments. We had fun doing formal shots and were amazed with her eye on candid moments. Claire offers a variety of different packages to meet your budget and needs! She also does payment arrangements to help make paying for the big day even easier! We couldn't be happier with the results and experience.

Katie

Married on 05/25/2014

Claire was AMAZING! She was very quick to respond to me with any questions, she came to our meeting well prepared with sample work- and even showed us an entire wedding, not just the "good" shots. She does VERY good work- both artistic and traditional. Her prices are very reasonable for the work she provides, we were extremely happy! Claire is very good at what she does, she was great at directing the group when needed and remembering all of the special shots we wanted. She is kind, professional, and a great photographer! We are so happy we found Claire Corbin!

J
Jordan

Married on 10/26/2013

Claire Corbin is an amazing photographer! Staged photography can be really awkward for some people (Like me! ) and Claire made it so easy for us. She is a true professional who also has a great sense of humor which makes her awesome to be around. She listened to what we wanted and really delivered. We were so happy with our end product! She is awesome!

H
Heather

Married on 09/10/2011

Claire has always been such a pleasure to work with! She's always very patient, sweet, focused and timely. Very experienced and knowledgable! We've always loved our photos!

J
Jessica

Married on 07/16/2011

Claire was so easy to work with and helped easily map out a timeline for our whole day's events. Her prices are very reasonable. She got our proofs back to us pretty fast too! She takes great pictures and has the creative eye!

Kate

Married on 10/02/2010

Photography took us a while to find just the right person, and I couldn't be happier with our choice. I am not the prettiest or most put together girl and I'm totally unphotogenic. I was terribly worried about not looking good in the most important photos of my life. Thanks to Claire (and a good hairdresser) I have amazing photos of myself looking and feeling like the girl my husband sees without all the dolling up. There's even a beautiful picture of us walking up the aisle and I'm kinda looking at the camera, my husband is looking at me like I'm the only woman in the world. Thanks Claire for capturing all the memories for us!

kmg4791
Kerry

Married on 09/19/2008

Claire was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting to the day of the wedding and even afterwards when we were getting all the pictures. She has set packages that she recommends, but she was very flexible in customizing a package for our needs. Her pictures are beautiful and we will treasure them always.

L
Laura

Married on 05/10/2008

Claire is great! She is creative, fun, sweet and so easy to work with. We loved working with her on the engagement shoot and were thrilled with those pictures. Then we had the wedding! Now I can remember every part of the big day! She got so many great shots... She is the best!

D
Daniel

Married on 05/27/2017

Claire was attentive to our requests, organized and very professional throughout the process. Also, she was careful and took the extra time on editing and fixing photos of a family member that fell a week before the wedding and had bruises on her face. We recommend her services.

User5397139

2+ years ago

We really enjoyed working with Claire! She was very organized and friendly. We also felt that her communication was great and we always had our questions answered when needed. The packages she offers are very reasonable. We would recommend her to other Indianapolis couples!